Mar 13, 2001, 05:05 PM
well...
first we had the character dupe.
thanks to sega, it was countered.

then came the item dupe.
uh oh...

now...comes the item creation.
OH NO!!!

what's happening to pso world? now we will see people with ultra-rare weapons (low/high level) infesting ragol. thank you codemaster...for destroying the once-NORMAL phantasy star online. item creation was the LAST THING we all wanted.

the nightmare is now a reality...

c'ya on the pioneer 2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

NaVeR
Mar 14, 2001, 01:38 PM
In defense of CM, STFU. You don't have to play with cheaters. You can go and play by yourself or with other legit players. Just stop with the bad mouthing of....cheaters suck....cheaters are no good....cheaters always spoil the fun. Well too bad.! The only reason I started to cheat was because I was getting bored of the game already. After having two different characters built to level 100, and beating Dark Falz over 100 times, the game just loses it's interest. So the way I made it more enjoyable for me is to walk around with my FOnewm carrying a Heaven's Punisher and a Robo Chao. Now if you are just jealous because cheaters always have the best weapons and items, well then that sounds like a personal problem to me. So just keep it to yourself next time.

Heero_Yuy
Mar 14, 2001, 03:41 PM
Well naver if SEGA goes through with their plans to ban serial #'s of cheaters well then i guess it will be all back to normal and you will kicked offline forever on your current dc.

ah_licks
Mar 14, 2001, 05:31 PM
well NaVeR...
i didn't say that i hated codemaster.
no offense made.
it's just a "small" way of asking...
"no more codes! please!"
if you're bored,
go play another game other than PSO.
yeah...i'm hella bored with PSO,
but getting rare weapons just like that *snaps fingers* ruins the fun in it.
wouldn't it be better if you actually FOUND an item?
well...i've seen my friend actually use the item creation code at his home. and what does it give you? the weapon of your dreams!
BUT...the percentage attributes are NOTHING!
yup! 0% native, a.beast, machine, and dark.
isn't it that finding a rare weapon also makes you go,
"WOOHOO! I FOUND A (???)!!"

once, i was really startled when i entered a game with lv.100 characters. i thought they were all legit but when i encountered them, they were all RAmars holding spread needles and talking about "cheating plans".

i remember when i first got PSO a few days after release. yup! the days when the double saber was the RARE weapon. then i think later came rare mags. then spread needles. now comes the ultra-cool lavis cannon.

what happens now? whoa! the lavis cannon is everywhere! no way can everyone have gotten it unless they are simply just LUCKY.

my point is...
PLEASE codemaster...no more codes.
and to those other guys who are bored...
go play another game why don't ya'!

NaVeR...
WTF!! i ain't jealous of cheaters! why do you think i open up a trading post to trade items i actually FOUND. there ain't no fun in cheating.

and to codemaster...
i ain't gettin' mad or anything (never did get mad anyway). just go hack some other game and don't go hacking the PSO append disc upon its release in the US.

i'm gonna go play another game now...
hmm...project justice sounds fun...

TwiTsami
Mar 16, 2001, 06:16 AM
its funny how the cheaters allways have to come up with some excuss for cheating. Dude you cheat cause you got nothing better to do, and you get your kicks from being "better" then everybody else, well good for you. Hope you enjoy making every item. damn that was challanging, these codes are hard work. I'll admit ive cheated in games before, the GameGenie was cool! but you know what it didn't mess with other people.

ah_licks
Mar 16, 2001, 08:10 AM
whoa...whoa...!
wait up! i didn't say i cheat. that's cuz i DON'T cheat. i don't even wanna waste my money on a gameshark.

go ahead and cheat if you want to...
i've lost some interest in pso, but not completely. (i'm still part of the pso community and i'm proud of it...just like everyone in our pso family.) i've finally gone outside and i'm enjoying life once again. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

anyways...just enjoy pso dude. peace. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Fubuki
Mar 16, 2001, 01:36 PM
Codemaster whould not be blamed. Just the people who abuse them. I do not cheat but do think it really sucks that I could play for years and years and thanks to my section ID I would never find certain items by myself. I know I know.. it is group thing and I could find them if I teamed with someone of other section IDs. But even then who decides who gets that one rare item in 3 hours of play. THat is however no excuse for abusing codes....

It is all just posturing by people who have no real power in there lives and think that this gives it to them. I am saying all cheaters.. no... just the abusers. Just the people that go into a room and toogle through all there created and duped weapons and call you a wimp but then beg for res'ng and healing when in need.

I hear that puck9 is gettin overrun with idjits. If anyone wants a safe game environment we should form a not so public forum for game match ups.

Socrates
Mar 18, 2001, 09:49 PM
"So the way I made it more enjoyable for me is to walk around with my FOnewm carrying a Heaven's Punisher and a Robo Chao."

So you're saying the only reason why you play anymore is so you can get an ego boost by posing in front of other people? That sounds more like a good reason to find a new game to beat, as opposed to a reason for turning to cheating...

Cirrsplat
Mar 18, 2001, 11:52 PM
uh... I feel like you should cheat, if it didn't affect anyone but yourself.

In this case, it's ok to cheat, I think, because It really doesn't affect people. So, you duped an item? You don't have to trade that, you know. So what, you made a weapon? You don't have to trade that either. Just play with people who don't have strong ass weapons.

And since I an disagreeing with most of the guys/girls in this board, you guy will be saying, "You're just saying that because you're a cheater." Well, you can't say that, not knowing me.

I have a character I have raised from level 1 to 74, without cheating. The only time I cheated was when I tried duping, and sega decided to do that check up on the vmus. Heh, I guess I started duping too late.

Now that I'm banned with my character, I have decided to play offline and train him up to 100.

I am deciding to cheat. Why? Too tired and busy to play a lot everyday. I know, a lot of you would say, "It's feels better if you actually found the item." With that said, why would you care if others get their items with cheats? They "wouldn't feel as good". If you feel strongly about that, then let the creators make their weapons and live miserbly with their new, powerful weapons.

I would actually feel better if I didn't cheat. I was on level 65 when my friend went from 22 to 68 in one day. And he told me he cheated. I felt bad that I worked so hard to get up there, without cheating, but then I felt better, knwoing I did it the right way. but now, I have too much to do, damn school.

Sorry if you guys feel differently. I support all, and I hope you guys will do the same. Now, bring on the critics. =)