PDA

View Full Version : Griping..

Ramirez777
Jun 12, 2003, 10:58 AM
Ok, time to inform you about some major bullsh*t. I was playing the ultimate ruins the other day fine and dandy and got to falz. Got my equipment like usual and proceeded to warp to him. Great, let's go. Or let's just keep seeing the warp circles OVER and OVER and OVER. Cuz that's what I saw. Well, that was about a week ago. Freak accident I thought. Well, I was playing c-9 in Alcyone today and got to falz. Same thing, same f*cking thing at the very end of c-9 right when I was gonna get my third s-rank. Well, the same thing happened about 10 minutes ago. Every time this has happened I've lost considerable progress or items(3 different rare vulcans with 50 hit of my own). It's annoying. If I could come on this forum and cuss my head off I probably would. Well, no need to respond to this unless if you are screwed and you have to actually re-enter every single game in order to fight falz. Advice isn't being sought after, but as always, it would help.

P.S. thanks for reading this hella-long post.

Joe-Azlin
Jun 12, 2003, 11:45 AM
Wow dude that sucks. I am one of the lucky ones I guess because so far nothing has happend to my game or GC. My friend Mike on the other hand got a GC and then he got the PSO disc and he played it for about 50 hours and then his GC got corrupted from the disc. Like a month after that he got another GC and anotehr PSO disc and the same thing happend again. So he has lost 400 dollars to this game and he just sayed screw it one day and hes not gunna buy another GC until Metal Gear Solid 2 is rereleased for the GC.