PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: I can dupe

gkrrob
Jun 15, 2003, 12:37 PM
Gamecube:
Look i can dupe, i dont want any bitching, "Dupes are bad, they ruin the game..." go away. I'll help anyone who has been corrupt or how simply needs/wants some good stuff, I have GOOD mags, many S-Rank, alot of God/items (but want more varieties) I have God ability/power/HP/TP, Lots of high stars rares, All mats, Grinders, most chao items eg. Heart of Chao, not all that much armour but im hoping to build on that, 99x Photon Drops. Lots and lots of money.

Bear in mind any of this is in infinate amounts.

if u want to add to this list i will happily meet u online and dupe ur stuff, it'll add to my list and hey u get 2 of ur fav item.

Please no bitching about duping being bad.
If i want to play dupe when i play my game, then guess what??? i buy the game to enjoy not to try and lick people's arses by doing what they think is right!
If u wanna bitch about duping go somewhere else.

Oh and BTW all the rares i have i give for free but if u have something i dont have, i usually ask if i can dupe it so i can add to the list. ok

Im not ALWAYS on psoworld so u can contact me at **** please e-mail or add me to your ****

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-06-16 20:53 ]</font>

Brett
Jun 15, 2003, 12:45 PM
heh, name anything u don't have, if I have it I'll help. Here it comes into play again that since corrupting last month I'll take dupes. Really all I need is Heaven's Punisher, Guld Milla, a high dex mag, and maybe a Snow Queen. It would really help if u had those things, it's fine if u don't. I appreciate this service of urs, and um, yeah, that's all.

Warrior
Jun 15, 2003, 12:47 PM
hey can you get online in the game in 10 minutes in denbed 5 lobby 4

gkrrob
Jun 16, 2003, 04:35 PM
Hey brett i have all of those things u are after. And to update me list, i now have all God units and 13 sranks, a few more armours and alot of other useful rares and units. The best way to get hold of me is thru msn.

Bye bye

Lord_of_Nightmares
Jun 16, 2003, 05:30 PM
not to lie ur hopes, but better close tis treat, and manage this on some sort of other way, because u would be ban, whem the ops find it.

pixelate
Jun 16, 2003, 10:49 PM
Gkrrob, you're gone. You may not "lick arse" on PSO, but we make sure you're in-line here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-06-16 20:53 ]</font>