PDA

View Full Version : PANZER TAIL WITH GOOD POWER! XBOX

Zain0911
Jun 16, 2003, 05:19 AM
Does anybody have one? I spent 3 hours looking, everybodies got the 185 Mind one. I've got tons of stuff for trade, just give me a time and place by IM MSN or PM. I'd reeeeeeaaally appreciate it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zain0911 on 2003-06-16 03:20 ]</font>

Anastasios
Jun 16, 2003, 05:42 AM
Just a suggestion...it's a hack, no panzer tails on XBOX are legit, also I don't believe you can have a paner's tail w/ 185/15 then again I could be wrong. Your best bet, make a mag of that calibur yourself, just use the resources of this site, don't be afraid you can do it without the help of a hack albeit it won't be the look you are looking for, but you'll get a little more respect from others...

Tigertron
Jun 16, 2003, 11:57 AM
OMG i am so f***ing tiredof all these dam noobs going around saying blah blah blah that item is a hack blah blah blah. I am sure ppl are smart enough to know they are hacks but they want one ne way.

Zain0911
Jun 16, 2003, 08:45 PM
Respect from others on pso? Most of them are dicks anyway, of corse I know it's a hack, I'm not retarded. I've been playing this damn game for 3+ years, how many hrs do you think that adds up to? If I hadn't had to recreate characters for switching consoles or getting nol'd and had stuck to one guy the whole time i'd be 200 and would probably have every damn item in the game. I'm sick of searching for 130+ levels and finding nothing but a revival hp and a yamigarusu, f that,I just want the PANZER TAIL because it looks good on my chac, I've already seen it on myself. Raise it myself? Yeah right, raise a naga then trade for the P spirit and raise it another 150 lvs, Hell no. You have it or not?

Zenmetsu
Jun 16, 2003, 10:32 PM
Theres nothing wrong with hacked/duped items. I used to not wanna play with them becasue of the so called patch coming out. But there is no patch, theres not gonna be a patch. The game is more fun with hacks anyway, so stop being pussies and deal with it.

pixelate
Jun 16, 2003, 10:39 PM
Yes, please stop pointing out what are hacks and what aren't.

XmcbinacaX
Jun 17, 2003, 10:26 AM
for real. If you want to be a so called "legit" player and put in the time to do such, then that is awesome for you. But there are also many people who just want to have fun and not have to take 10 years to raise a mag and shit...oh well....rock and roll guys