PDA

View Full Version : GC: MAG FARMING-SEEK SLIDER

Reign_of_Fire
Jun 16, 2003, 05:19 PM
Im sorry to say that i FSOD'd yesterday while raising my mags. At this point i have decided to not raise any mags until further notice.

I apologize to my clients that were expecting mags. It is beyond my control now, I am sorry.

Sincerely,
Reig_of_Fire

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reign_of_Fire on 2003-06-19 07:58 ]</font>

RuneScapeMan
Jun 17, 2003, 03:02 AM
Yeah.
And who wants to order a mag from someone who raises them online in the first place >_<

Reign_of_Fire
Jun 17, 2003, 07:49 PM
On 2003-06-17 01:02, RuneScapeMan wrote:
Yeah.
And who wants to order a mag from someone who raises them online in the first place >_<

Yea, well i had left them in my list by accident and i went to put them in the bank and i froze...NOT MY FAULT!!!!! So lighten up

PS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MY FRIEND SLIDER WHO MAG RAISES IN XBOX AND IN GAMECUBE...

Slider
Jun 17, 2003, 07:53 PM
not being wise or anything I raise them fully off line and do nothing but trading online so not FSOD for me I raise mainly Rare mags I do some weird combos such as a Sato power mag and Savitri Mind mags and such i can do ALMOST any mag you want so just continue using this Thread to make requests please

dubba_maups
Jun 18, 2003, 11:05 AM
thatk gosd i really need a orange sato 50/150/0/0 forr me wut r u demands?