PDA

View Full Version : Legits suck. Dupers suck. People suck.

Robantifast
Jun 16, 2003, 11:38 PM
Hey, I am completely legit on GC PSO, and my friends started playing only PSOX so I went and got it. I worked very hard for my characters on GC PSO, so I was like "forget getting all that stuff back, I'm gonna just take some dupes". So I post this thread in the trades forum asking if anyone would like to donate. No, I wasn't begging. No, I didn't tell the legits that they suck and dupers "r00l" because I respect people for playing legitimately. I asked them not to flame me, and mentioned several times, including in the title, that if they weren't gonna donate, then they can just leave or not go into the thread. Seems reasonable enough to me. But noooo. I check my thread today and find like 5 people flaming me. My first thought is "what the fuck? I told these people not to flame me, what the hell are they doing?" and then my second one after reading them is "these people are idiots because they are judging me as a person for taking dupes in a VIDEO GAME" Since when do dupes degrade your character? So it's cheating. Who gives a damn? I've heard the whole story blah blah about corrupting the economy and shit, but honestly I play legit so I can enjoy getting items myself. I think that people's attitudes corrupt the online community, not the damn dupes. People that can't play right will suck just as much without dupes as with. So why don't all you snobbish legits just fuck off already? I mean, we know you play legit because you flame anyone with a damn duped DB's Saber (I know no one dupes it idiots), so why don't you just play with legit friends and leave dupers alone? Damn.
And to dupers: you fuck off too. Yeah, I've seen you running around with your spread needle or "tj sword" hogging all of the exp for yourself and being an ass if a force kills one enemy with their foie. (no I am not flaming rangers and hunters and favoring forces) So why don't you quit doing three hit combo hard hits with your spread needle and use the paralyze feature to help the team? Honestly, if you're trying to get EXP, just solo HS or play offline and quit being an ass to everyone else.
I mean, dammit people, why can't we treat each other like people for once? It's not that hard, just give people respect for playing how they want. Is that so much to ask? If you don't wanna play with a duper/legit play locked games. You are the one corrupting the online community if you're being an ass to a certain group of people who play a certain way, so fuck off.
Go for it, flame me. I will be heard.
[/rant]

Roontek
Jun 17, 2003, 02:26 AM
I have a very simple solution...just stop playing online...

rena-ko
Jun 17, 2003, 04:39 AM
stop playing with children...
switch servers... (yeah, on xbox you're likely screwed with this advise i know ^-^)

thats what i did, actually. i wasn't keen to meet all these elite clan freaks or total idiots and actually played only with the same 3 people for around a year on dreamcast.
now these people are my best pso-friends (and actually the biggest reason for me for buying v3).

you simply have to ignore all immature idiots, keep away from the ultra serious players and have some fun with actually normal people.

i know that is difficult, but definitely worth a try.
good luck.

btw... you will also be playing good without any duped super rares. just find someone who presents you with a v1-rare - a varista, or last survivor or anything pretty common like that.
i'm not saying that you should stop asking for dupes but you realize that asking for them is like putting your head into a hornets nest, don't you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-06-17 02:40 ]</font>

Daikarin
Jun 17, 2003, 05:55 AM
Well buddy, seems like you're been playing with the wrong sort of legit/dupe players. I personally am in the "legit" club but that doesn't mean I'll flame anyone for not respecting the way I play the game. I actually know some good people who dupe, and some good legits. But I also know idiots who dupe and dupe and won't leave me alone if I don't trade my Attribute wall or borrow them my Yamato. And of course, I also know legits who refuse to play with dupers. Simply because.

Of course, there are jerks everywhere, you just need to know the right ones to play with, whether it being cheaters or not.

Seems to me you've only found the wrong sorts of people so far... ._.'

Droid
Jun 17, 2003, 09:26 AM
Stop yelling at eachother and start yelling at Microsoft.. it's their fault and your paying them to ignore you.

Mystil
Jun 17, 2003, 05:36 PM
On 2003-06-17 02:39, rena-ko wrote:
actually played only with the same 3 people for around a year on dreamcast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-06-17 02:40 ]</font>

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I miss my three buddies... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sarumi, Jason,..Ariel..

Anyhow.

*sigh* Man just do what you gotta do to get back to where you were...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-06-17 15:41 ]</font>

Mizu
Jun 17, 2003, 06:53 PM
Some people are just bling and don't look from other views. Anyways, I could provide you a Gae Bolg, DB's Saber, and Varista.

Robantifast
Jun 18, 2003, 08:59 AM
I'll take whatever you can give me, and if you don't mind dupes I'll hook you up with some stuff too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Look for me online, I'm RubriclvlDan.