PDA

View Full Version : GC: Miss Furry's updated trade list! (Megid/Gibarta 30 inclu

Nicodareus
Jun 18, 2003, 05:51 AM
You HAVE to copy/paste or type the address in... You cannot just click the link for some reason.. Also, be sure to hit refresh.. If you've never been to the page before, for some reason it shows my old list...
http://ssmud.topcities.com/pso_trade_list.txt

Everything I am missing is at the bottom of the list.. All weapons are in alphabetical order with %'s listed..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nicodareus on 2003-06-19 09:08 ]</font>

Nicodareus
Jun 18, 2003, 10:59 PM
Megid/Gibarta 30 now trades very very cheap... Any item on my dont haves list will recieve them..

Zanon
Jun 18, 2003, 11:39 PM
Link is broke

Nicodareus
Jun 19, 2003, 01:31 AM
There.. Reread the first post...

megamanx97
Jun 19, 2003, 02:59 AM
You say on your page that if anyone finds an item you don't have that is not on your want list, they will receive three free items?

You seem to be missing a Snow Queen (RA wep, can trade one to you)

I would like your Sorcerer's Cane, Magical Piece, and Prophets of Motav

You are also missing a Rafoie Merge (which I can trade you), for this I would like your Sange, Amore Rose, and Virus Armor: Lafuteria

By the way, you also seem to have missing from both lists these items (which I want no items for finding):

Gifoie Merge
Barta Merge
Shifta Merge
Blue Merge
Foie Merge
Zonde Merge
Deband Merge
Anti Merge
Red Merge
Rabrta Merge
Yellow Merge

bunnysama
Jun 19, 2003, 06:50 AM
what would you like for the d-parts 2.01 and the s-parts 2.01 (or whatever it is)

I need them for my hucast
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I have a kaladbolg 35/0/0/0/0
dragon slayer 0/15/25/0/20
blade dance
bloody art 20/0/0/10/0
slicer of assassin 0/0/30/0/0
silence claw 0/30/0/0/0
inferno bazooka 5/0/0/0/0
victor axe 0/0/5/0/0
guilty light 0/0/20/10/0
mahu

that's pretty much my list I got fsoded a couple weeks ago and haven't recovered yet

pls post if you have an offer

Nicodareus
Jun 19, 2003, 08:03 AM
On 2003-06-19 00:59, megamanx97 wrote:
You say on your page that if anyone finds an item you don't have that is not on your want list, they will receive three free items?

You seem to be missing a Snow Queen (RA wep, can trade one to you)

I would like your Sorcerer's Cane, Magical Piece, and Prophets of Motav

Heh, thanks for pointing it out.. PM me and we will work out a time for you to recieve the free items.. (By the way, I do have a snow queen, I just forgot to list it.. My trade list isn't perfect, that's why I have that offer there, so others will be tempted to correct it)

You are also missing a Rafoie Merge (which I can trade you), for this I would like your Sange, Amore Rose, and Virus Armor: Lafuteria

By the way, you also seem to have missing from both lists these items (which I want no items for finding):

Gifoie Merge
Barta Merge
Shifta Merge
Blue Merge
Foie Merge
Zonde Merge
Deband Merge
Anti Merge
Red Merge
Rabrta Merge
Yellow Merge

Merges do not count in the offer.. I purposefully left them out of both lists (I only have the ones listed that I have made so far, but I do not need them as I can make them myself.. So they do not go on my 'dont haves' list) You will only recieve the 3 items..

Nicodareus
Jun 19, 2003, 08:09 AM
BunnySama.. I am only interested in things I dont already have.. So no thanks..

megamanx97
Jun 20, 2003, 10:29 PM
I have been trying to contact you so I could receive those three items promised but received no response

I would like:
Devil Wings 14/186/0/0
Perfect/Resist
TP/Revival

You also seem to be missing God/Legs from both lists...for finding that, I would like:

Cross Scar
Soul Eater
Yasha

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: megamanx97 on 2003-06-20 23:39 ]</font>

Lord_of_Nightmares
Jun 20, 2003, 11:20 PM
its not a error but the shield u said on the botton, its only in the european version, if u trade it to a jp, or american version it appers as a common blue box version, so it would be imposible for u to get it (for the moment)

megamanx97
Jun 21, 2003, 08:52 PM
Are you even trading anymore? I could really use those items you promised

I also have some custom S-ranks to trade you

Thumbalina2k
Jun 22, 2003, 03:57 AM
i've got the pan arms and the sorcerers cane. I'm looking for lavis blades.