PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Lee NK

Kildin
Jun 19, 2003, 10:46 AM
Have you ever heard about Bruce Lee NK ?

The Polaris guy who keep spamming the Lobby with his:

"Heil Hitler" "Axis Power" "One day Germany will come back and win" "Kill Allies" etc ??

Can Sonic Team do something to stop him and ban him or something like that ?

THIS WORDS SHOULD BE BANNED ! like Damn Fuck etc !

I don't understand why ST does nothing...

+ there are lot of young peeps who play online.

I hope this topic will be saw by a ST member or where can I send it pls ?

EDIT : NK means --------- ... /sigh

please do something against him...

*edit by Abdur*
Even though you did'nt use the term offensively, never use that term on this site again, ever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-06-20 13:31 ]</font>

Vanango
Jun 19, 2003, 11:38 AM
there are all ready several threads about this in rants section.

someone has to get his guild card.

and no derogatory terms whatsoever should be used. If you read this before a mod please edit.

I was in a lobby once talking about different actors and I typed "Bruce Lee is awesome" and 5 people said something along "the pso dude?" or "the racist?" etc. *sigh*

Duder_Cooter
Jun 19, 2003, 11:55 AM
I saw that Nazi dude. last night. He had symbol chats that had pictures of hilter and black stick men hanging. I told that dude the F@#$ off and did. We managed to scare him away in like 2 minutes.

Kildin
Jun 19, 2003, 12:03 PM
Well, I am not gonna edit cause I hope and it'll be good than the mod don't edit it, why ?

cause everyone could see this post and try to get Bruce Card etc...

Yes I used bad terms in my post BUT they are there to show others what a fu**er is doing to this game and what he say Online.

one more thing, the worst thing to do is to tell him to f**k off or anything else, cause he is looking for these answers, he has been lvl 1 for ages so he is only looking for answers from others players telling him to go away etc. He'll never stop and someone must do something against these peeps

Easy thing would be to ban some words...

And please if you are a moderator don't edit my post.

I didn't post to flame etc. just to vote against this guy and try to find someone who can ban him or do something against him...

sorry for the bad english

Regards, Kild

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 20, 2003, 11:10 AM
I just love it how he is paying to say that stuff all day...In my opinion thats a waste of money.

Reenee
Jun 20, 2003, 12:21 PM
On 2003-06-20 09:10, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
I just love it how he is paying to say that stuff all day...In my opinion thats a waste of money.

Don't forget:
-Waste of life
-Waste of time
-Waste of that loser's OWN money

You get it.

Droxitr
Jun 20, 2003, 04:18 PM
Has anyone tried pretending to be nice to him to get his guild card and report him?

Hunter4life
Jun 20, 2003, 08:34 PM
Yeah, Kilden got his guild card number (topic right below this one).

Edit: Well, its not below this one anymore, but its there somewhere.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hunter4life on 2003-06-20 19:05 ]</font>

LordCronai
Jun 21, 2003, 09:36 PM
I don't think anyone's going to give him any credibility, considering he was telling blacks to go back to Europe.
Europe?