PDA

View Full Version : I hope you can help...

Kildin
Jun 20, 2003, 08:24 AM
Ok, if you scroll down a bit you can see a thread named "Bruce Lee NK"...

I got his GUILD CARD number and someone wrote that you can ban someone only if Sonic Team has his GUILD card.

Now my question is: Where should I send an email to ask to ST to ban him and not have an auto answer reply, but to be sure than someone will read my email...

Thank in advance, I would really like to see this "nazi" banned from PSO

Regards.

Benjamin / Kildin

PS: If you do not understand what I try to mean, I am gonna try to write it better (I am french and am not perfect in english)

Guile
Jun 21, 2003, 01:46 AM
I think everyone should just get over this Bruce Lee fool, I'm sure if he read all the shit talked about him on this site he would be laughin his ass off..

Mystil
Jun 21, 2003, 03:32 PM
I'd like to see him gone. Getting attention or not, I don't like him bad mouthing my culture.

Asuka_chan
Jun 24, 2003, 02:27 PM
I agree with you, this guy shouldn't be bad-mouthing other cultures, and should be banned, but there are a lot of racist people playing PSO. Even if you ban one, there are always more around the corner. It's a discouraging thought, but sadly true...

PumpkinKing
Jun 25, 2003, 11:26 PM
fuck racism bastards!!

CGoodness
Jun 29, 2003, 08:44 PM
On 2003-06-25 21:26, got-beef-make-a-sammich wrote:
fuck racism bastards!!

......and the point of that post was......?

Elentari
Jun 29, 2003, 08:47 PM
On 2003-06-24 12:27, Asuka_chan wrote:
I agree with you, this guy shouldn't be bad-mouthing other cultures, and should be banned, but there are a lot of racist people playing PSO. Even if you ban one, there are always more around the corner. It's a discouraging thought, but sadly true...

there might be a lot more...but he is the one plaguing antares 8, not to mention a lot of other blocks. I wouldnt be sad if he left either. I'd be kinda relieved...then i wouldnt have to keep doing the kicking motion in the lobby. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif