PDA

View Full Version : why so many mags?

MsFortune
Mar 14, 2001, 01:17 PM
i now have 4 mags. at LVL28 force i only ned one! my Ila is now amxed out giving me 700+ TP, i started to raise another to boost power and defence but why would i trade for that as a force? i may as well start another char. Given that i cannot trade to my new char, and the fact that i can never get enough damage to get a PB there is no point me getting to a rare PB.. and so no point raising new mags!!!

anyone wanna buy em?

OMEGA_RAIDER
Mar 19, 2001, 04:16 AM
Ask a friend to temporarily hold it for you online while you switch characters. It has to be a person you know offline as well - So you can go to their house and beat them up, should they refuse to give it back.

Coxy
Mar 19, 2001, 11:59 AM
im a hunter, ive got one of each lvl 3 mag (6) plus ive found about 5-6 others. it can be annoyin findin them instaed of decent weapons.

AxemPunanny
Mar 21, 2001, 05:33 PM
I got like 20 mags in my inventory. I'm working getting all the Force mags. I have 5 Force mags so far: Lv200 Marica, Lv~160Naga, Lv60+Garuda, Lv60+Bhirava, & Lv60+Ila. I don't remember most of their levels of the top of my head. I'm working on making a Kumara, and Banas, whatever else is left. I'm doing this just to have all the mags, plus I wouldn't mind seeing how each would help me out, specially since contribute in their own way. For instance if you wanted to equip melee weapons, could use a mag with high POW, or equip a gun & use a mag with high DEX.

As far as transferring your items to your other characters, I managed to meet someone who was cool enough to help me out. He waited in a room we both created so I could log back on with another character to pick up the things I dropped. He tells me he does the transferring plenty. Luckily he was someone I could trust. Many generous people out there, despite the cheaters. Of course it hasn't that hard to return the generosity. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

XPunanny Lv48 (FOnewm)
- Marica Lv200 "Power to the Force"