PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Damn RED HANDGUN has been ultra- watered down!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 20, 2003, 06:33 PM
Seriously. Damn, I'm months off from the rest of you guys and gals on PSOW knowing about this but damn I'm mad.

I hate to act like an old man talking about the past but in DC it had a huge increase from the V-hard weapons, practically +500 ATP more than a Gladius. It was your basic weapon to always have in the inventory and for non-cheaters it was your main weapon since effective rares were hard to come by.

It was one thing you could count on always finding in ULT Forest and eventually get yourself one with good % on enemy classes or even HIT % for non RAngers.

Now what the hell am I going to use in ULT Mines or Ruins now?! My Raygun 35% Hit?!

(Note: I can only play Offline now and have no other way of obtaining items from others besides my own characters)

Fungah! Seriously.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

ABDUR101
Jun 20, 2003, 06:44 PM
I'm with you dood. I feel sort of dirty and used having played Ultimate so much and still not finding a Red Handgun.

Back on DC, I found a Red Handgun right outside from the Sil Dragon, and at lvl 101 used it to kill the Sil Dragon on my first try. =

I still killed the Sil Dragon, but a nice Red Handgun would have been a nice compliment to what I used to carry. =X

Ah well, that goes with the game tweaking I guess, yeah?

Blenjar
Jun 20, 2003, 07:00 PM
I actually found I repeat, FOUND 3 Red handgun. There on my HUcast, RAmar, RAcast.
If you want to trade, I'll or just give it to you for free. Xbox only as you see in my Sign.
The percentage are like 5% or 20%.

Reenee
Jun 20, 2003, 07:44 PM
What is this, Dreamcast Version 2!?

Dude, the game's been re-tweaked so you can basically use anything, anywhere (so it seems...if anyone dares).

The stat's been lowered, but it's still as powerful as before.

Go back to PSO kindergarten.

ABDUR101
Jun 20, 2003, 07:55 PM
On 2003-06-20 17:44, Shapiro wrote:
Go back to PSO kindergarten.

o_O *begins licking his controller in a disturbing manner as he tries sticking the controller plug into an outlet*

Mystil
Jun 21, 2003, 03:45 PM
^LOL!

THe RED HANDGUN you say? Well, I have one. I bought it from a player for 50000k. Yellowboze characters seem to have easier time finding these..

It's only about a third weaker than the DC version. But it's still handy. And Olga, I believe is weak to it, reguardless of what %s the gun has. As in, when he flowens someone, the RED HANDGUN will STILL do damage to Olga. This isn't a guess, just something I found weird, when I was using it on him. With 0 %s...

I'm glad the varista isn't so damn common for me. Heck, you find like 10 of those in ruins on DC.

rena-ko
Jun 22, 2003, 07:19 AM
depends on what chara you play, for guns my lvl 150 hunewearl still relies on rayguns - for falz for example its a 0 35 0 70 0 raygun.

i have one red handgun and currently waste monogrinder i dont need on it. would be nice if it would have any % but well ^-^;

cant have anything.
but really... back in the DC days... i owned around 10 different rares... tons of red handguns... tons of imperial picks. i was just looking for good % and the rest got either sold (almost 200k for one red handgun was a nice amount of cash and could provide a short dress-change) or even dumped some of them right where they got dropped.

Reenee
Jun 22, 2003, 11:21 AM
Don't forget tons of Twinkle Stars or Summit Moons. =3