PDA

View Full Version : GC: Bruce Lee NK

steve_murton
Jun 21, 2003, 08:39 AM
Has anyone else encountered this racist, simple minded fool?

And how do I report him? I was playing online, and this guy just keeps writing very insulting and racist stuff!

Please help!

Reenee
Jun 21, 2003, 09:29 AM
Somebody here managed to get his guild card. I think he was from Sweden...

Check the Rants forum.

Nickwillnotbe
Jun 21, 2003, 08:21 PM
Yeah, I saw him the other day. I guess he started a clan NK

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-09 01:18 ]</font>

Joe-Azlin
Jun 21, 2003, 08:29 PM
These people must not be very smart to post stuff like that on a place where they know they will eventually get banned.

Guntz348
Jun 21, 2003, 08:32 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=55444&forum=11&7

Infested_Madcat
Jun 21, 2003, 11:01 PM
not to get off the subject but i havent played pso online and im starting to think i shouldnt cuz of these raceist basterds. plz tell me there are others who arnt like that on it besides you guys

ABDUR101
Jun 21, 2003, 11:24 PM
Are you going to let afew idiots ruin a good time and quite easily the opportunity to make quite afew friends?

Reenee
Jun 21, 2003, 11:25 PM
I don't think "friends" was a good choice of words...

*runs from the flogging*

M1ndTheory
Jun 21, 2003, 11:39 PM
"not to get off the subject but i havent played pso online and im starting to think i shouldnt cuz of these raceist basterds. plz tell me there are others who arnt like that on it besides you guys"

Good point abdur. But seriously dude, this may sound harsh but its not. If you cant handle what some fuckers say on PSO you might have a hard time going through life, cuz there are a bunch of more ignorant jackasses out thier. Instead of giving them bad "feedback" ignore them or tell them how stupid they are. They will feel even more dumb then they already are, the only way these kind of people will go away is if the normal people stop wallowing in pitty. Because that's the goal of the haters, at the end of the day they are happy because they ruined your experiance. dont let them, enjoy PSO and play with some legit peeps.

peace http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: M1ndTheory on 2003-06-21 21:40 ]</font>

Infested_Madcat
Jun 21, 2003, 11:59 PM
i can put up with racist ppl in real life but when i get on a game i just want to have some non-raceist ppl fun u know

ABDUR101
Jun 22, 2003, 12:03 AM
On 2003-06-21 21:25, Shapiro wrote:

friend
1.A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2.A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3.A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4.One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
5.Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.

hmm..no, I do beleive friend is the word to use. Depends on how you define the word friend and your experiences with the matter.

*runs from the flogging*

*cracks teh whip on j00*

...it's a fuzzy whip. =x

Infested_Madcat
Jun 22, 2003, 12:08 AM
On 2003-06-21 22:03, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2003-06-21 21:25, Shapiro wrote:

friend
1.A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2.A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3.A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4.One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
5.Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.

hmm..no, I do beleive friend is the word to use. Depends on how you define the word friend and your experiences with the matter.

did you look in a dictorary?

ABDUR101
Jun 22, 2003, 12:11 AM
On 2003-06-21 22:08, Infested_Madcat wrote:
did you look in a dictorary?

Dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com) is everybody's friend. Everybody's!

Infested_Madcat
Jun 22, 2003, 12:14 AM
uhhhh...............

ABDUR101
Jun 22, 2003, 12:40 AM
On 2003-06-21 22:14, Infested_Madcat wrote:
uhhhh...............

..just play the game online, it's worth it. Afew idiots aren't going to ruin your experience, trust me.

There's too much fun to be had to let it be ruined anyways.

BonusKun
Jun 22, 2003, 02:17 AM
heh i can't recall how many times I've pissed/mocked this numbnut off. I'll give you a little insight on his dumbazz.

1st off he used to have a HUmar named Gary Oleman which corruputed. He usally comes on at odd hours and begins his stupid lobby charades. He's got more than one HUmar at Level 1 with a different set of jokes on each one. Oh and finally his real name is Kevin and he hates people knowing that too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-06-22 00:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-06-22 00:18 ]</font>

Infested_Madcat
Jun 22, 2003, 02:26 AM
heh well sounds like this guy has some issues. it will be fun to piss him off if i see him

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Infested_Madcat on 2003-06-22 00:26 ]</font>

Jack
Jun 22, 2003, 03:38 AM
I look forward to chanting "KEEEEVIIINN" over and over.

DismantleMyMind
Jun 22, 2003, 04:50 AM
Just ignore him, he runs around everywhere craving attention, the bad part is, people give it to him. There are a bunch of morons on PSO like him, in Antares 8-2 the other day, there was a natioanallity fight. -_____-;;

steve_murton
Jun 22, 2003, 09:32 AM
Yeah,

I guess the best way is to ignore this guy, I was just really suprised that he's saying all that stuff!

Well I'll take all your advice and ignore assholes like him,

Thanks!!

Ryo_Hayasa
Jun 22, 2003, 09:49 AM
On 2003-06-21 21:39, M1ndTheory wrote:
"not to get off the subject but i havent played pso online and im starting to think i shouldnt cuz of these raceist basterds. plz tell me there are others who arnt like that on it besides you guys"

Good point abdur. But seriously dude, this may sound harsh but its not. If you cant handle what some fuckers say on PSO you might have a hard time going through life, cuz there are a bunch of more ignorant jackasses out thier. Instead of giving them bad "feedback" ignore them or tell them how stupid they are. They will feel even more dumb then they already are, the only way these kind of people will go away is if the normal people stop wallowing in pitty. Because that's the goal of the haters, at the end of the day they are happy because they ruined your experiance. dont let them, enjoy PSO and play with some legit peeps.

peace http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: M1ndTheory on 2003-06-21 21:40 ]</font>

what if:
your in the age range of....hmmm say 8 and under.
those little minds take in just about everything correct? they immitate thinking it's cool.
just like swearing 3 year olds.

and personally... i can't start racist in any of it's forms, but online it's worse.
how?
offline, i can easily find other to side with me. i'm not saying what race i am, but whatever. you can speak you mind as loud as you can offline, but online, no one really cares, if you were to speak out the other would either.
A. not say anything
B. join against you calling you a n00b.

^--- not a very good defense

but main;y i focus on the fact that if children read such things they will immitate it. and it is hazzordos to all minds that view stuff like that.
it may seem like it doens't effect you but it really does.
i'm quite annoyed with the many people that swore online using "." spaces and such, i was sick of the Hail Hitler Symbols etc. i really wish a actual Sega Rep would do something and ban this guy, enough is enough, alot people are paying to have a good time, not to be slayed everytime they enter a lobby to see this spam.

and Abdur (or is it adbur?) i'm sorry that you are constantly poked fun of on TV and streets etc because of your Religion. it really isn't fair. and i already know that racist things will never go away.

M1ndTheory
Jun 22, 2003, 10:55 AM
On 2003-06-22 07:49, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:

On 2003-06-21 21:39, M1ndTheory wrote:

what if:
your in the age range of....hmmm say 8 and under.
those little minds take in just about everything correct? they immitate thinking it's cool.
just like swearing 3 year olds.

and personally... i can't start racist in any of it's forms, but online it's worse.
how?
offline, i can easily find other to side with me. i'm not saying what race i am, but whatever. you can speak you mind as loud as you can offline, but online, no one really cares, if you were to speak out the other would either.
A. not say anything
B. join against you calling you a n00b.

^--- not a very good defense

but main;y i focus on the fact that if children read such things they will immitate it. and it is hazzordos to all minds that view stuff like that.
it may seem like it doens't effect you but it really does.
i'm quite annoyed with the many people that swore online using "." spaces and such, i was sick of the Hail Hitler Symbols etc. i really wish a actual Sega Rep would do something and ban this guy, enough is enough, alot people are paying to have a good time, not to be slayed everytime they enter a lobby to see this spam.

and Abdur (or is it adbur?) i'm sorry that you are constantly poked fun of on TV and streets etc because of your Religion. it really isn't fair. and i already know that racist things will never go away.

well like I said, you are going to deal with the same morons in life. I want to have a good time in life but thier are morons that ruin it, like pso. You need to learn to stick up for yourself or just ignore them. Silence is twice as strong as words, if you give them a reaction then they won the battle its as simple as that. These kind of people feed of bad vibes. And it's stupid and ignorant to think that you can just get Sega to rid your problems.

Everyone here is sitting around complaining about it and not taking action, its not doing anygood.

And for the younger kids that join PSOX, there parents should know what they are getting into. Not to make it sound like this whole thing is ok, but either parents sit by thier child while he/she is playing or they take away the microphone. How could parents be as foolish to let thier kids just jump right into this madness? its not a daycare center and Sega should say somthing about parental advisory when your setting up your HL.

Reenee
Jun 22, 2003, 11:16 AM
8 and under? But the box *plainly* has that obnoxious T rating...oh, who cares? Nobody looks at that thing.

Still, that Bruce Lee dork is hogging up a word balloon the whole time.

Glad I'm not online...yet.

Akuma_the_HUcast
Jun 22, 2003, 02:15 PM
omg bruce lee NK!
I HaTe THAT SON OF A BITCH!
I WANT TO KILL HIM!
anyway that raceist prick needs to die.
why would anyone waste their time doing that!?
did they ban him?

boomaslayer
Jun 22, 2003, 03:54 PM
well i havent seen him in a while but like um... someone said a cuple posts up, he is hoging a word baloon the whole damn time! i think we should work together and form a mob and...well anyways...

Rudoku
Jun 22, 2003, 09:19 PM
I saw that fool earlier today. The funny thing is, instead of being insulted, I just laughed, followed him around the lobby, and gave him my "Talk to the Hand" symbol.

Mortus
Jun 24, 2003, 01:40 PM
What a FREAKIN MORON! Who, in a very fun game, wants to hear racist stuff. What a sick player!

Infested_Madcat
Jun 24, 2003, 02:07 PM
this guy has some serious issues. i hope som1 will kick his ass

M1ndTheory
Jun 24, 2003, 02:12 PM
On 2003-06-24 12:07, Infested_Madcat wrote:
this guy has some serious issues. i hope som1 will kick his ass

Whats the point? he'll only keep coming back, more annoying then ever.

Reenee
Jul 9, 2003, 01:59 AM
For the hell of it, I found this guy.

He doesn't bother defending himself. He only wussies out by hiding behind he shortcut-ed racist bubbles.

I will re-state the obvious: he just wants attention. Not racist, just stupid. If he's racist, still stupid.

I'm thinking of giving Sega a ring, maybe by a phone call. This guy is not hard to find.

Face it: we have to give our kudos to those who just want to defend for what's right, but it's just wrong for a some idiot to spend money to irritate others. It's just not logical. Again, he's not hard to find. We can bag him. Suspend him from his ISP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-07-09 00:01 ]</font>

Vantamiath
Jul 9, 2003, 06:13 PM
I hate being around him, because no matter how hard I try, I can't "ignore him".

Whenever I see him I bug the shit out of him until he leaves...

Neither of us set a good example, but I can't help it--I hate listening to his shit.

Sham
Jul 9, 2003, 06:41 PM
What's worse is how people make topics like these, giving people like him exactly what he wants. The best thing to do is to just ignore him if you see him online, because by acknowledging his comments or talking to him, you're only giving him attention. And I've noticed that he tends to leave the lobby after everyone in it doesn't even acknowledge his presence or shortcuts.

Vantamiath
Jul 9, 2003, 06:49 PM
I heard him say "It sucks being famous" in an antares lobby.

Jackass

Reenee
Jul 10, 2003, 12:33 AM
On 2003-07-09 16:41, Sham wrote:
What's worse is how people make topics like these, giving people like him exactly what he wants. The best thing to do is to just ignore him if you see him online, because by acknowledging his comments or talking to him, you're only giving him attention. And I've noticed that he tends to leave the lobby after everyone in it doesn't even acknowledge his presence or shortcuts.

Some of us actually want to do something, for those who don't have that mental stamina, like Sham here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-07-09 22:36 ]</font>

Sham
Jul 10, 2003, 04:09 PM
On 2003-07-09 22:33, Shapiro wrote:

On 2003-07-09 16:41, Sham wrote:

Some of us actually want to do something, for those who don't have that mental stamina, like Sham here.

And what the fuck exactly is it that you've done so far? I would REALLY like to know, because I saw him in the lobby yesterday, complete with racially offensive shortcuts. If you want to take a stab at me, at least make it a good one. Because I wasn't aware you needed "mental stamina" to create baseless posts, further feeding attention to the attention whores. With dumbasses like you running around, thinking you're 'serving a cause', he and others are able to say stupid things like "i like being famous."

So continue putting out the fire with a dollar store watergun filled with gasoline.

Ness
Jul 10, 2003, 04:16 PM
On 2003-07-10 14:09, Sham wrote:

And what the fuck exactly is it that you've done so far? I would REALLY like to know, because I saw him in the lobby yesterday, complete with racially offensive shortcuts. If you want to take a stab at me, at least make it a good one. Because I wasn't aware you needed "mental stamina" to create baseless posts, further feeding attention to the attention whores. With dumbasses like you running around, thinking you're 'serving a cause', he and others are able to say stupid things like "i like being famous."

So continue putting out the fire with a dollar store watergun filled with gasoline.

I may have to agree with Sham on this one (Hell freezes over). If you continue to insult him, you are just adding fuel to the fire. Anyone who thinks that they can harass someone into quitting needs to rethink their strategies.