Nei's Claw
Lavis Cannon
God Hand
Heavens Punisher
Sonic Knuckles
Angry Knuckels
Brave Knuckels
P-Arms
Spread Needle (GOOD %, 30%native 50%machine 25%dark)
C-bringer
Ortiagito
Final Impact
Twin Brand
Double saber
C-sorcerers Cane
Psyco wand
Cadusious
Sting Tip
Technical Crozier
God/Ability
God/Battle
TP/revival
PB/Create++
state/maintenence
sacred guard
DelSabers Shield
Hunters wall
Regaen Gear ADV.
S-Parts
D-Parts (4 slot)
Parasite Wear:Vajilla (4 slot)
Revival Garment (4 slot)
and a buch of other items i cant remember. email me the items you want and ill tell you if i have them.

note: i have a 9002 hack item i DONT want because i DONT believe in Cheating. ill trade it to cause i dont want it... it a GOD/HP++ but i gives you a 9002hp bonus. you will never die. i though it was real when i traded for it. but i found out later it was a hacked item and i dont want hacked items. but i did trade good stuff for it so im just tring to break even. ill trade it for GOD/Technique... that is what a traded for it. i want my Tech back.. lol if you dont mind hacked items this is for you.

i want:
Force field (4 slot)
Light Relief
Resist/holy
Spirit Garment (3 or 4 slot)
Devil/equip or God/equip (if it exists)
God/Technique
GOD/Body
a real GOD/HP
any good RARE % weapons (like varista, DBs saber) with over 50%
or any other items you think i might like

please email me at [email protected] if you wanna trade. im always on Ophellia
Block 5. im usually in a game that has the word "Blue" in it. my PSO name is Blue
angel. please email me if you wanna trade.... or leave a message here

also on a brighter note. Sonic mag is real you have to raise one first... Sega has
yet to release the cell for it But... in order to use the cell you have to raise a Mag from lv5-200 using ONLY star atomizers.... lol see you around

forte
Mar 16, 2001, 04:32 AM
I tried using all star atomizers on a mag http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif
Got to like a lvl 100 varaha and stopped hehe Expensive bastards

I have a 3 slot force field if you would want that, and a resist/holy

Mr_Blond
Mar 16, 2001, 05:12 AM
I can give you a God/Technique for your Spread Needle with bonuses (to replace my spread needle http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif ). LMK if you wanna trade.

2high2figh
Mar 16, 2001, 10:26 AM
OK i have
GOD/tec
devil/tec
and a real GOD/HP only gives 40 HP
ok i also have a verista with 60% dark

i am interested in spreed needle with % and
the hacked GOD/HP sounds kinda kool well let me know

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: 2high2figh on 2001-03-16 07:29 ]</font>

DMXDOG
Mar 31, 2001, 11:06 AM
I have a Sacred Guard that will protect you from all kinds of effects. It also says it has resist/holy in it. The sacred guard is a shield. Pleases email me at [email protected][addsig]

DMXDOG
Mar 31, 2001, 08:27 PM
I have a Sacred Guard, it is a protective screen that guards the wearer with HOLY LIGHT and prevents any adverse effects. I am willing to trade the Sacred Guard for the heart of Opa Opa or the the mag cells.

Sai-Yuk
Mar 31, 2001, 09:00 PM
I kinda wish after looking at all the cool stuff you have (and supporting your anti cheating thing) that i had more than just a Plain Delsabers Buster, Frying Pan and Soul Eater
(can't even use my Delsabers buster cause i'm not strong enough yet...)
The Ortiagito and delsabers sheild would be nice but i've got nothing to trade (but my mags - and i'm using one thats minds been raised most to lean spells quicker)
Shame...

dev1nsan
Apr 1, 2001, 05:35 AM
I have resist/holy and a slicer of assassin with 55% to native, I am interested in your spread needle, I will trade more if need be to sweeten the deal. I am also interested in the D-parts, I have other rares with good percents but none above 50%http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif