PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up! Instant Death Attack

ChazGreymane
Mar 14, 2001, 10:08 PM
There's a new attack that kills everyone in the room with you. someone hit me with it in a game, it killed me and two others in a game instantly. he called it the Chinese Death Touch. his name was 420 Master.

V-Xtreme
Mar 15, 2001, 04:13 AM
Hey Chaz, I was on your team too. My name was Rayne. 420 Master was nice about it though. But I wish he would've told me how he did it. Because I was playing with my high lvl guy and someone came in and killed all of us and stole our stuff.

FishDoctor
Mar 15, 2001, 11:06 AM
I was also killed by 420 Master. He stole my rare gun and another persons weapon in the room. I had a scape doll and he killed me again. Took it before I even knew what had happen. I have sent sega email about 420 Master . They are aware of this PK attack. They are getting overwhelming emails about this subject. They will be addressing this and banning people that are using codes while online. Which means these people that are ruining a good thing are ruining for everyone that plays fair. Looks like after they are banned, they will have to buy another PSO game to get back online again. Look who will be laughing last.

<h2> <font color=blue> <center>"AS ABOVE SO BELOW"</h2></font></center>