PDA

View Full Version : Ah i hate my girlfriend and pso!!!!!

etd
Jun 25, 2003, 12:25 AM
My girlfriend never liked video games and she hated me playing them. I Tryed to get her to enjoy video gaming and got her hooked on a few games (sims, sim city) She used to hate when i played pso. So to try to get her to stop being ill at me when i Played pso, I made her her own little cute hunewearl rthat she could play with. But what a mistake that was. She now plays it more then i ever did. She loves how cute her hunter looks when its killing those monsters. Her little hunter has grown a full 78 levels the past few days while my poor force has been been riding the bench at level 44. But i think the worse thing of all is she finds way more rares then me. I Think I've created a monster. ANyway. She just found an s-beats arm what does that turn into?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: etd on 2003-06-24 22:26 ]</font>

M1ndTheory
Jun 25, 2003, 12:27 AM
LOL!

yea I had issues like that with Animal crossing....serious issues http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif....I wish you luck friend.

and S beats arm turns into S beats blade

etd
Jun 25, 2003, 12:30 AM
Aaaaahhhhhh She just turned level 80. Ooohhhh how i hate her. maybe i can play while shes asleep? And btw are those any good?

Asuka_chan
Jun 25, 2003, 12:40 AM
I wouldn't worry... hey, at least she's not complaining, right? *^~*

etd
Jun 25, 2003, 12:50 AM
she yells when she dies. And she cant combo that well.

InajaD
Jun 25, 2003, 12:54 AM
This is the most hillarious topic i've ever read in a forum..!!! LOL
sorry dude, but you're kind lucky..!! all you gotta do now is buy another xbox, xbox live and hunters license so both of you can play online together... isnt that great??? expensive yeahhhhhhhhhh i know...
either way, that was funny
and the s-beats blades are cool and a lot of help for low lvls...
have fun, and good luck

etd
Jun 25, 2003, 01:08 AM
yeah i know its kinda a pick your posion type of deal. Either have a g/f who yells at you for playing video games and not play them at all, Or have a g/f who is video game crazy like you are and have her playing all the time. BUt at least i get to watch right?

etd
Jun 25, 2003, 01:27 AM
another thing i hate is when she goes online she gets free rares from guys just because shes a girl. Yet another reason why i want a vagina.

polishedweasel
Jun 25, 2003, 03:41 AM
First off etd, how old are you? This is just a game. Also I can get a character to lv 80 very, very rapidly. And the Sbeats are decent until you get yourself a good double saber type weapon and sword. They knives aren't really all that good anymore.

one last thing...how do you get to lv 80 and not be able to combo well??? That's insane.

Daikarin
Jun 25, 2003, 08:23 AM
On 2003-06-24 22:30, etd wrote:
Aaaaahhhhhh She just turned level 80. Ooohhhh how i hate her. maybe i can play while shes asleep? And btw are those any good?

Whatever you do, don't end up a great relationship because she is more experienced than you are o_O

Jehosaphaty
Jun 25, 2003, 09:47 AM
hmm yeah not being able to combo that great is a liability at higher levels. id think by then shed be a pro. anyways, do u two ever play split screen? i think thatd at least be fun. haha anyways, gluck with ur situation

cheers

Stricker
Jun 25, 2003, 11:33 AM
Hey I envy you men, At least she like the game, how about if she still complaining and leave you because she think you are a freak. It must be intersting playing with my girlfriend multimode om my side.

etd
Jun 25, 2003, 10:30 PM
I've never even thought about playing mutli mode with her. I think the spilt screen would be way to much to handle. And yeah she sucks at doing the 3 hit combo. She can do it fine when no ones around but give her a room full of monsters and she chokes. I'm 18 for the peson who asked.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Jun 26, 2003, 12:49 AM
Yeah I had that problem, but with SONIC ADVENTURE 2

Damn you, cute little chao! Damn you!

Mystil
Jun 26, 2003, 06:41 AM
Shut up weasel. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

On 2003-06-24 23:27, etd wrote:
Yet another reason why i want a vagina.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL

!!!!

LOL

Don't worry, that will soon stop, when she gets in higher levels. I don't remember the last time I got something 'free' (as a HUne). Maybe....111 levels ago? lol!

Wewt
Jun 26, 2003, 06:45 AM
On 2003-06-25 01:41, polishedweasel wrote:
one last thing...how do you get to lv 80 and not be able to combo well??? That's insane.

I know someone that couldn't do the mechgun combo throughout her time on PSO. She was over lv170 on the Dreamcast. Yes, she is a retard.

The_Leprechaun
Jun 27, 2003, 07:56 PM
whats ur gf char name? is it naomi? i was just wondering... oh and let her have her fun, girls have ways of geting their way all the time so just let her have it...or rigup some sort of 'rewards" system for lettin gher use ur X-BOX...heheheh

brillyfresh
Jun 28, 2003, 02:03 AM
count your blessings ... at least your girlfriend doesn't consider herself to be a "video game widow", like mine

i should get her Animal Crossing ...

Kire
Jun 28, 2003, 03:40 AM
PSO, Animal Crossing...same differnce! I got both games and they're friggen good. Perfect destracters, too! (And you bums are lucky enough to GET g/fs... I never had one...I'M PATHETIC!! XD)

Axispoint
Jun 29, 2003, 01:22 PM
Me and my guy both like games. We play at least one game online together (Delta Force: Land Warrior) and both like gaming in our free times (though for the most part I think we like the same games, but there's prolly some I like he's not interested in or never played). I'm sure he'd like a console game or two if he liked the controller (he's got big hands, so he'd need a big controller). Even if he didn't like games it wouldn't matter, but it's a nice extra plus that he likes 'em http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh, and the joyful thing about this is that we both tend to really like PC games and we both have PC's, so that's not an issue http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CGoodness
Jul 2, 2003, 09:17 PM
I have a similar problem, I got some of my geeky friends hooked on DDR and now allt hey do is research it and talk about their terrible accomplishments argh

Captain_Dude
Jul 3, 2003, 03:23 AM
Bah... You're lucky, atleast you've got a girl.
I just wish I could get a girl to like me... I wouldn't care if she was better at me at everything that I'm good at, as long as we both loved each other.

And hey, be happy. You and your girlfriend both enjoy PSO. Why not play it together and be happy? So she's better than you, it's only a bleeding game. Just so long as it ins't interfering with your relationship, her playing PSO alot shouldn't bug you.

*Checks clock* Holy cow! Cheers is on... I must be going!(And I wonder why I don't have a girlfriend. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Ness
Jul 3, 2003, 01:52 PM
On 2003-06-24 22:40, Asuka_chan wrote:
I wouldn't worry... hey, at least she's not complaining, right? *^~*

And that's the important thing.

kat
Jul 3, 2003, 02:13 PM
HIggles... that sounds like me too. My bf hooked my on PSO after almost 2 years of dating, and now Iplay more than him, having gone out and bought the cube and the gear... and yes, I'm a higher level, and I tend to be much luckier at rares than him as well...

Bit
Jul 3, 2003, 08:11 PM
Tch. I don't need a real life girl friend. I have my RAmarl. .. Don't judge me.

Omni-SqwirL
Jul 4, 2003, 12:35 AM
Dude...I have the almost the identical problem. I showed my girlfriend how to make a cute little HUnewearl and now....she is psycho with the game. Whenever I go to her house, I have to bring a little TV and Xbox so that we can both play in the computer room with the Cable modem.......she is an experience demon with her level 47 at less than 30 hours as a first time player. At least I still have my dignity of being a level 152 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hippocanibal
Jul 4, 2003, 07:20 AM
Wow Thats gotta be great! Havin a GF who likes games! thats literally impossible to find in LA. i mean a Good lookin girl, that likes pso more than i do. sorry no can do. and for the guy who watches cheers and never had a gf: Warm up a bagel in the toaster and experiment. ive never done it, but i heard it works lol