PDA

View Full Version : You are a Beautiful Woman, and I Mean That in a Non-Threaten

RuneLateralus
Jun 26, 2003, 12:23 AM
Pardon me for staring. I'd hate for you to think I was one of those guys who thinks it's okay to approach women he doesn't even know with unsolicited romantic advances.

My God, you're stunning.

Don't take that the wrong way. I realize full well how inappropriate it might be for me to gaze longingly at you, a complete stranger, and then express awe at your incredible looks. I can certainly understand how any woman might find that off-putting, but let me assure you that when I say you are beautiful, I mean that in a completely non-threatening way.

When I saw you emerging from that Walgreens and looked into the most stunning eyes I've ever seen, I was overcome by a desire to hold your perfect cheekbones in my trembling hands and kiss your moist, yielding lips like they've never been kissed. But I would never in a million years dream of actually doing so, because it would surely make you ill at ease.

Unlike so many men, I don't view women as mere sexual conquests. I abhor such a view. You are so much more to me than an object of carnal desire. You are someone I respect and would never dream of approaching in an intimidating manner. After all the crude, uninvited remarks you must receive on a daily basis from men, isn't it refreshing to be approached by someone who actually takes your feelings into consideration?

I have the urge to run to the nearest street vendor and impulsively buy you flowers, but I won't, for fear that you would think it too forward. Would it help to prove my sincerity if I were to weep with joy at the sight of you? I am not afraid to show my feelings, as long as that expression of romantic longing does not frighten you.

Men can be coarse and vulgar, especially when enflamed with passion for a woman of your magnificence. But I would never want to cause you the slightest bit of emotional unease as I express my desire to gently slide the straps of your sundress off your milky-white shoulders in a non-menacing way. I would give you adequate time to become emotionally ready for such an encounter and allow you to set the pace. I'm not like all those crude men who only want to get their hands on the frilly lace Victoria's Secret underthings which no doubt caress your stunning form under that sundress. I am not the sort who sees you merely as a receptacle for my own wildest fantasies. I am a caring soul who would keep such lustful thoughts to myself until I had gone out of my way to ease your mind first.

I never would run my hands through your hair, unless I had first gained your explicit approval. I'm not one of those men who only thinks of satisfying his own animal needs. Trust me, if we were ever to get together, I would consider all your needs, both physical and emotional, so you would have no reason to find me selfish.

Please! Don't run away. And when I say "Don't run away," know that I mean it in the least "I'm gonna get you" way possible.

Yes, a man with a less-than-heartfelt desire for your perfect, round, dimpled ass might chase after you as you hurry down the street in an attempt to evade someone you assume only wants to make you feel uncomfortable. But I would never do such a thing. I will only follow discreetly from a safe distance, explaining my good intentions from several paces behind you as I continue to woo and pursue you in my own special non-scary way. You will feel totally at ease once you understand my motives.

I notice that you have not offered me your phone number. No matter. I would never ask you to give me such personal information until I was absolutely sure you were ready to give it to me. I would never want you to think of me as some sort of pervert stalker who follows strange women down the street.

My darling, you must know that I am not one of those repellent lowlifes who make unbelievably attractive women like you afraid to leave the house in short, flimsy dresses like yours merely because they are frightened that showing their perfect, shapely legs might provoke some untoward response. I would never in a million years make you feel the least bit threatened by my all-consuming lust for your tanned, lithe, nubile flesh.

Wait! There's no need for you to quicken your pace to try to outdistance me. I will make my move only when you are ready for my embrace and not one minute sooner. I would never think of forcing my affections upon you one second before you felt completely at ease with the idea of my hands drifting across the contours of your curvaceous torso and exploring your private recesses.

I'll be waiting! Just as soon as you feel non-threatened by me, I'll be here.

-Bruce Curran

Source (http://www.theonion.com/onion3923/you_are_a_beautiful.html)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-25 22:24 ]</font>

Cowboy
Jun 26, 2003, 12:28 AM
But I'm a guy...

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Jun 26, 2003, 12:54 AM
You had me at "You're stunning"

Trickstr
Jun 26, 2003, 01:18 AM
*wakes up and remembers to clap*

ABDUR101
Jun 26, 2003, 03:12 PM
...that's funny for those who lasted through to the end. =X

LollipopLolita
Jun 26, 2003, 03:17 PM
Do you have a psychotic girlfriend with whom you need to break up? Afraid to take that first difficult step? Concerned that she might freak out, break valuable objects, steal your cat, kick your dog? Dreading that pre-wailing drama ridden pause following those five terrible words, “I want to break up.” Well, have no fear friends because I have a service for you.

For $50 and a 6-pack of beer, I will break up with your psychotic girlfriend for you. That’s right. For a limited time, this break up service is offered at the low, low introductory price of $50 and a 6-pack of beer. No contracts, no commitments, no hassles.

Choose from the following list of Excuses, Conciliatory Offers or Wounding Proclamations, and Parting Lines.

A. Excuses (includes old standards and blunt assertions)
1. It’s not you; it’s me.
2. I’m just not ready for a commitment right now.
3. You are psychotic and driving me insane.
4. Since being with you, I’ve discovered that I’m really straight.

B. Conciliatory Offers or Wounding Proclamations
1. You are the only woman I ever really loved.
2. I never really loved you.
3. You are the best lover I ever had. You gave me orgasmic pleasure beyond anything I have ever known.
4. You are the worst lover I ever had. I faked it every time.

C. Parting Lines
1. I’d like to stay friends.
2. I want you to keep our collection of trucker hats.
3. Don’t call me; I’ll call you.
4. I’m having my name legally changed and moving to a foreign country. Don’t follow me.

Or create your own break up speech for a more personal touch. Tell her how much you want to break up with her in your own words.

Take advantage of our 2-for-1 Tuesday and Buy-10-Get-1-Free offers.

Break up with that not-so-special someone today!

Psychotic Girlfriend Break Up Service, Inc. is not responsible for and not limited to the following actions taken by stated psychotic girlfriend: setting fire to personal possessions (including but not limited to trucker hats), destruction of anything signed by Melissa Etheridge, The Indigo Girls, Melissa Ferrick, etc., theft of items jointly purchased at Ikea, Crate & Barrel, and/or Pottery Barn. Personal break up speeches may be no more than three minutes in length. A pack of cigarettes surcharge will be added to final fee.

Kasera
Jun 26, 2003, 03:19 PM
Are you trying to say something Lolita? If so, tell me now. I promise I won't stab you that much...

LollipopLolita
Jun 26, 2003, 03:21 PM
you kasera can stab me as much as you want. just don't let vanango see, and we can heat it up in the closet!

vampirekid
Jun 26, 2003, 03:41 PM
i just skiped the several pages of the poem thing at the begining till i got to the end and i almost chuckled but then i realised i didnt find it funny.
but thats cos i didnt get it

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 03:49 PM
On 2003-06-26 13:41, vampirekid wrote:
i just skiped the several pages of the poem thing at the begining till i got to the end and i almost chuckled but then i realised i didnt find it funny.

evidently ur mood describes you:)

vampirekid
Jun 27, 2003, 05:29 PM
On 2003-06-26 13:49, Jehosaphaty wrote:

On 2003-06-26 13:41, vampirekid wrote:

evidently ur mood describes you:)

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif