PDA

View Full Version : too many hackers.

AzNrarehunter
Jun 26, 2003, 12:41 AM
everywhere i go, there is always a person using a hacked item. even at lvl 3, they use a j-sword and slap the hell out of normal mode, even not allowing any noobie to get a single shot. now there are people seek inscribed rings. WHAT THE FUCK!!! there is no fucking way to inscribe a damn ring. u can't even get s-ranks on xbox. and no freaking gallon shop isn't out to trade your damn photon drops. everywhere u go there is a little kid or duper or hacker using a hacked item and starts ruining the game. this person says, he broke into xbox live and then use a hacked item using a modded xbox. it's fucked up. the economy is going to hell with that interest rate down 1/4% and entertainment can be going down. kazaa users, bootlegers, downloading stuff and could sell junk to get cash and not even buying stuff from a FYE store. i call microsoft and they say, dump your hacks.

Mystil
Jun 26, 2003, 06:53 AM
Sorry man, but that's just the way society is. No one hardly wants to work hard to get what they want. Just find easy ways around it. There's no use in getting upset about it, as there's nothing you can do.

The Microsoft Corp and ST know it's going on, but they don't care. The lame excuse of 'no they can't' isn't true(hell I run a damn server, you can do/PREVENT/ADD anything you want. Provided you got the programming knowledge)

I don't see the point in needing ubered up hacks. Not that much skill is required to be great in the game. Sheesh.

Ness
Jun 26, 2003, 07:04 AM
But what's worse are the "1337" legits out there that think they are all that. They say that everyone uses hacked items ecxept them and insult everyone even those that don't cheat.

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 10:04 AM
On 2003-06-26 05:04, Ness wrote:
But what's worse are the "1337" legits out there that think they are all that. They say that everyone uses hacked items ecxept them and insult everyone even those that don't cheat.

i couldnt have said it better myself

AzNrarehunter
Jun 26, 2003, 10:27 AM
yea even little kids get to lvl.200 what's next pkers going to regular games besides battle and slay anyone, even the players. then i'll just damn quit. someone will have to force microsoft and sonic team to something because xbox live is suppose to be cheat free.

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 10:59 AM
On 2003-06-26 08:27, AzNrarehunter wrote:
yea even little kids get to lvl.200 what's next pkers going to regular games besides battle and slay anyone, even the players. then i'll just damn quit. someone will have to force microsoft and sonic team to something because xbox live is suppose to be cheat free.

well boxlive is definatly not hack free cause theres crazy mofos runnin around with all sorts of goodies that thay shouldnt be

Reenee
Jun 26, 2003, 11:24 AM
This is what you get when you make a console a computer.

Some revolutionary gizmo that damn box turned out be. Just another computer. And you know how easy those things can be hacked. Stupid Micro$oft.

Ness
Jun 26, 2003, 11:48 AM
On 2003-06-26 09:24, Shapiro wrote:

Some revolutionary gizmo that damn box turned out be. Just another computer. And you know how easy those things can be hacked. Stupid Micro$oft.

Hey, I actually like the Xbox. By the way, it is outselling Gamecube as of late 2002 early 2003.

muff
Jun 26, 2003, 12:10 PM
On 2003-06-26 09:48, Ness wrote:
Hey, I actually like the Xbox. By the way, it is outselling Gamecube as of late 2002 early 2003.

And we care because...? Just 'cos people follow the crowd dosen't mean to say that XBOX is better than gc.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 26, 2003, 12:27 PM
Does it really matter? People like what they like, they shouldn't be slapped in the face for it.

I personally could go either way, but I got the GC because it was cheaper at the time. If I had a chance to choose again I probably wouldn't even be playing PSO, and I'd probably have a PS2.

But there's no need bash the console you like least. That, in a way, is like flame bating because it'll definitely get a reaction from certain people.

Ness
Jun 26, 2003, 12:32 PM
On 2003-06-26 10:27, Orange_Coconut wrote:
Does it really matter? People like what they like, they shouldn't be slapped in the face for it.

I personally could go either way, but I got the GC because it was cheaper at the time. If I had a chance to choose again I probably wouldn't even be playing PSO, and I'd probably have a PS2.

But there's no need bash the console you like least. That, in a way, is like flame bating because it'll definitely get a reaction from certain people.

I agree. I own all three console and I currently like my Xbox the most, but that could change at anytime. I don't see why you fanboys wasn systems to fail. I say there need to be more systems because more systems= more competition= lower prices for us.

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 06:49 PM
second time around i prolly woulda gotten a ps2. pso is fun tho so im happy. maybe one o these days ill let loose and snag a sony, but for now im pretty happy. xbox is pretty nifty, but i must say i really dont care for the controller. yes yes i no thats probly blastphemy to some people, but i felt like i didnt want to spend the time getting used to it so i got the cube--that and it was the cheapest. as far as game selection that appeals to me; id have to go with ps2 as well. but hay its all gravy and im happy so rock on hahaha

cheers

Mystil
Jun 26, 2003, 09:04 PM
On 2003-06-26 09:48, Ness wrote:

On 2003-06-26 09:24, Shapiro wrote:

Gamecube killed Xbox last year. Heh

But since you like Xbox, that fact is automatically wrong.

Anyhow, the WORST game on Xbox is PSO. And quite frankly I'm tired of hearing about it. I bet more people play PSOX cause they can cheat and not have to work around patchs. They cheat cheat without having to go Half Cheater, Half Legit like on GC PSO. The popular opinion of why- is Xbox live, which is a bogus lie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-06-26 19:10 ]</font>