PDA

View Full Version : Not about chetin

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 26, 2003, 06:32 PM
Ok first this is not about cheatin b4 it gets moved. its not duping I have a problem with. I ahve almost come to term with it. So I dont ever use hacked items. But all the dupers have ruined the game for me. You interact with people by trading...cant do that because there IS to much dupes out there. I want real things. No since I dont dupe i have right now a small cache of weapons. None of the really rare stuff. I feed my mag to make it rare but none of these mag cell rares . I mean I see everyone with these "RARE" mags. My problem is I am hunter right now. I have to use my pistol just to get any exp because have the godly weapons that kill in one hit. What I am saying is the game even worth playing since I am no longer having fun with it because of all the dupers and barely any legit players. The dupers say accept it but they dont see they are ruining for us who dont want to dupe. DO they not see jsut saying accept doesnt make the problem go away. I do just ignore them but it ruins the games for who dont because they do interact with non-dupers. I am not whineing. I love the game and think its the best online game ever. I just notice like in the last week people with duped weapons have shot up A lot. I havent played the game in a while. Its not that i play to much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rated_Lexxx on 2003-06-26 16:43 ]</font>

hucasts_rock
Jun 26, 2003, 07:28 PM
I don't make much much contact with the rest of pso...I have many legit friends that I play with in empty ships...I never trade at all..in most cases the items (most preferably rares) you find in the mode you're in should do fine. and also try playing offline sometimes. I understand what you mean...I think it's wrong for a level 5 humar running around with a duped bkb, devil wings mag, and 4 god/powers running around stealing the exp...but it is fun to watch them die as the go into a huge group of monsters thinking they're so strong...heh...people that use dupes are disrespectful too..I make games named stuff like no humar/dupes and humars waltz in with bkb's ignoring the name and playing anyways...meh...

Rudoku
Jun 26, 2003, 07:34 PM
On 2003-06-26 17:28, hucasts_rock wrote:
people that use dupes are disrespectful too..I make games named stuff like no humar/dupes and humars waltz in with bkb's ignoring the name and playing anyways...meh...

Actually, they aren't ignoring the name...names like that attract the types you are trying to avoid.

hucasts_rock
Jun 26, 2003, 07:39 PM
On 2003-06-26 17:34, Rudoku wrote:

On 2003-06-26 17:28, hucasts_rock wrote:
people that use dupes are disrespectful too..I make games named stuff like no humar/dupes and humars waltz in with bkb's ignoring the name and playing anyways...meh...

Actually, they aren't ignoring the name...names like that attract the types you are trying to avoid.

yes that too...it seems they take pleasure in annoying people...they think it's funny...but I don't...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

mystic_knight
Jun 26, 2003, 07:47 PM
Since most of the time I play a HUmar when I see something like that I go into the game whether I wanna play or not. Not all HUmars are n00bs and not all n00bs are HUmars.

Joe-Azlin
Jun 26, 2003, 08:00 PM
Yea I dont like people that dupe. It kinda takes the fun out of the game. I think that Nintendo needs to have something like XBOX does with the hard drive because then they can make updates and get rid of the dupes. Even tho I know they prolly wouldnt do this it would still be nice.

ABDUR101
Jun 26, 2003, 08:02 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=56082&forum=11&11

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=56257&forum=11&11

*locked and moved to appropriate forum...*