PDA

View Full Version : top 5..or 6 worst types of gamers

The_Leprechaun
Jun 27, 2003, 04:13 AM
i typed for half an hour, then my computer had an error and i lost all of it...

ok heres the short list, i will expand on these tomorrow...i mean later today...

TOP 5 TYPES OF tHE WORST GAMERS

#1 people who wont leave games when asked

#2 Lobby trash talkers

#3 racist sexist

#4 annoying noise makers (breathing, screeching...)

#5 EXP hogs

this one i may decide to add, but id have to ditch all my items i knew were...HACKED by HACKERS

so vote for the ones u hate the most

Ness
Jun 27, 2003, 06:05 AM
Racist and sexist get my vote, but only because 1337 legits was not one of the choices.

Stricker
Jun 27, 2003, 07:45 AM
Well, I dont like the rasist or sexist. But I also dont like those who think they are experts and ignore you cause you have a lower lvl.

Atax
Jun 27, 2003, 09:30 AM
Number 1 gets my vote; Number 5 being the runner up.

PaNicK
Jun 27, 2003, 12:52 PM
The racist sexist thing get my vote. Its annoying when I'm in a lobby and Bruce Lee comes spamming with his non-sense. Him and Nala's son are frustrating people to be around. It also annoy's me when I see people belittle female characters, because there just that, females. I recall one person telling a female friend of mine to shut the fuck up and cook him some fish. I can only imagine how out raged she felt at that comment. So yeah...number 3 is the worse

Stricker
Jun 27, 2003, 01:01 PM
On 2003-06-27 10:52, PaNicK wrote:
I recall one person telling a female friend of mine to shut the fuck up and cook him some fish. I can only imagine how out raged she felt at that comment.

He really did that? How mean http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Grinder
Jun 29, 2003, 10:52 AM
yeh there was this guy called i hate whites i think he said that he was from korea dont take my word though

ABDUR101
Jun 29, 2003, 11:31 AM
Trash talkers, simply because they never shut the hell up because they actually think the trash they are talking is actually hurting someone's feelings.

Racist people eventually shut up.

Shattered_weasel
Jun 29, 2003, 11:47 AM
GRRRRR!!!!Bruce Lee

Logical2u
Jun 29, 2003, 05:37 PM
All people in black (COUGH SSJ9999 COUGH)who swear and make unappropriate comments should be rewritten by sega into little white Fonewearls with big hats.

Intimidacius
Jul 2, 2003, 10:15 AM
The people who attempt to make their character look like a DBZ, FF7, or other anime/game character and then try to talk trash and then steal every last item while Intimidacius is trying to cover their anus from the hordes of Boomas. So Intimidacius says #6 Other____Ungrateful (and selfish) swine
[quote]Intimidacius5 is alive

Cowboy
Jul 2, 2003, 11:30 AM
If a woman calls all men sexist pigs, is not she herself sexist?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2003-07-02 09:32 ]</font>

TheMuffinMan2200
Jul 2, 2003, 11:44 AM
My least Favorite is #3. More specifically, everyones least favorite racist !@#$$@!............. The oh so annoying Bruce Lee. What kind of psyco wastes his time insulting black people?! just goes to show you no matter how sane you think the world is, their will always be the person willing to waste his time on an online video game just to be a jerk.
[/quote]

TheMuffinMan2200
Jul 2, 2003, 11:45 AM
On 2003-07-02 09:30, Tracon wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2003-07-02 09:32 ]</font>

Thats also something i hate, but theirs not enough space on the internet to get all my feelings towards these people out.

LamerPanda
Jul 2, 2003, 12:08 PM
On 2003-07-02 09:30, Tracon wrote:

Yes.

It's especially bad when they do so under the guise of "feminism", since that's not what being a feminist is all about. In the dictionary, it's defined as "the belief in the social, political, and economic equality of the sexes". In other words, it's about female equality, not superiority.

PaNicK
Jul 2, 2003, 08:18 PM
Quote:Reinaldo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2003-06-27 10:52, PaNicK wrote:
I recall one person telling a female friend of mine to shut the fuck up and cook him some fish. I can only imagine how out raged she felt at that comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He really did that? How mean

Yea he did. I could think of anything to say, I just stood there helplessly.

Yamcha
Jul 6, 2003, 04:09 PM
Cook him some fish?That's just weird...

Cerridwyn
Jul 11, 2003, 12:51 AM
[/quote]

It's especially bad when they do so under the guise of "feminism", since that's not what being a feminist is all about. In the dictionary, it's defined as "the belief in the social, political, and economic equality of the sexes". In other words, it's about female equality, not superiority.

[/quote]

I'm an 'anti modern-day femminist'. All that stuff is about now is oprressing men. So don't let people who go on with the racist and sexist comments get to you. All they're doing is trying to enforce their ideals onto you. And, if in their minds, they can't find learn to accept someone because of what they are (as opposed to who they are), then they're just not worth thinking about.