PDA

View Full Version : 420 Master is a PK.....I'ts true!

NaVeR
Mar 15, 2001, 12:21 PM
OK I know some of you out there are wondering if this is true, well some people claim to have been killed and robbed by this guy named 420 Master. Here is a link in case you guys don't believe me.

Topic: I was killed by 420 Master (Stole my weapon) (http://www.cmgsccc.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=26&t=000034)

Well, all I have to say to this is that this game is now dangerous to newbies and legit players. Better start cheating now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif Also I read somewhere else that he uses Items to PK you. I'm not too sure on how it exactly is, but when I get all the info, this board will be the first to know about it.

Neojin
Mar 15, 2001, 12:44 PM
"Better start cheating now"

Yeah you know its not safe out there and people are getting killed, I better just buy me a gun too and start killing people too huh?

Yeah I know its an extreme analogy but its obvious your ideas are "cheater" based and your gun ho about "converting" us.

So your not here to make friends right, then STFU and leave http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

NaVeR
Mar 15, 2001, 01:08 PM
Neojin, don't get mad at me and tell me to STFU. You don't even know me, maybe I could be a really nice person or the biggest a$$hole you ever met. So please no Flames. I didn't diss you on my other post did I? And I'm not trying to convert people into cheating http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif OK so maybe I am. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif But the fact of the matter here is that PK is real. Let me ask you something Neojin, how many rares do you have? How many rares that you own, or traded for do you think were duped, or made by GS? Not to surprise you, but almost 80% of the weapons/mags/armor you see floating around PSO are duped/GS made. Personally I think it's sick. But being a cheater myself it doesn't affect me in anyway. This game was basically made to be a vgame with chat possibilities. Anyway, this guy 420 Master is PK'ing people and stealing their stuff just because of some SEGA glitch. The point I'm trying to make here is that this is really unfair to the "Legit" community of PSO. Not that I really care because it doesn't affect me, but I just wanted to make it clear to them what is happening. So once again, stop with the flammin, I'm just reporting what I see.

Neojin
Mar 15, 2001, 01:24 PM
I'm not flaming (name calling etc), yes I did say STFU and leave, but to me that is what I would like you to do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

"Personally I think it's sick. But being a cheater myself it doesn't affect me in anyway."

Do I really need to point out all the inconsistancies in your post?? Ok so you think its sick there are so many dups and "80%" of the items are duped. (where you made that figure up from I dont know)
Yet you openly condone and cheat yourself?

Your link is to a Cheaters forum, an obvious attempt to get some of the "non cheaters" there to start ranting or "go to the dark side".

Thats your forum man, thats where you will be accepted. Its like a christian posting an article from a Satanic site...you dont do that, you dont go there, its called will power and self restrait, resisting temptation.

Again i'm not flaming, but time and time again you keep bringing issues like this to the General board, there is a place for this its called Cheaters.

You wanna talk about your skills and how good you are? Why dont you snap your X disk in half, start a new character and keep us informed of how your doing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

NaVeR
Mar 15, 2001, 01:44 PM
Neojin, FYI when I started playing PSO, before the codes came out, I made my own "Legit" character, its the HUmar. Now if you would like a screen shot of my exp and what not then it's all yours. I'm just sayin this to prove that I cheat and play legit. And FYI again, yes I do CHEAT. I am true to myself and state what I am, unlike some other people, which I will not name, that say that they are legit and cheat more than I do. That's something I hate more than people who don't have an open mind and treat people like dog crap just becuase they (cheaters) aren't exactly like they (legits) are. That's just being racist in my eyes. Now, I'm not saying this to flame on anyone, I'm just pointing out how bad this topic has gotten. So what if I cheat, does it really affect you in anyway? Tell me honestly, does it? The only person I'm cheating is myself. So I payed the $50 to cheat. So the F*** what!?! It's my choice. Just don't tell me I'm not welcome on these boards because I cheat, that's just being plain out rude and superficial.

Sisqua
Mar 15, 2001, 02:20 PM
NaVeR,

The thing I find most funny about your post is your sig at the bottom:

-----------------
NaVeR - HUmar - lv 100 - Red Hair Red/Blk outfit
NaVeR - FOnewm - lv 100 - Red Hair Red outfit

It just makes you look like a twat. People put their character names and levels in their sigs because they are proud of their achievement, it identifies them and it shows how well they are doing in the game. In your case it just identifies you as a run-of-the-mill stupid cheating sh*tbag. It's like you're saying "look at me, I can use a gameshark, aren't I clever?"

Secondly, there are many, many people, myself included who don't trade unless they know that an item is not duped so your accusation about non-cheaters still having loads of duped items is bs.

I have only ever owned specials that I've found myself or that the 2 guys that I have played with every night since I first started have found. I simply don't bother and don't want to trade with anyone else because I don't want to run the risk of taking stuff from losers like you.

S.

Neojin
Mar 15, 2001, 02:27 PM
Nav said he didnt mind me posting, just thought I'd show that we can have a civil explanation, and although obviously not soulmate we can see eachothers views http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Wc NaVeR: Hi Layojin. Are you there?
Wc NaVeR: ah come on, I know you are there
Layojin: yes but I'm working, excuse me if My resposes are delayed
Wc NaVeR: it's ok. I just really want to know if the topic of cheating really pisses you off that much?
Layojin: It's not that actual art of cheating itself that pisses me off...hell i've used cheat many times in games, like Metroid, Zelda etc. However I have 2 points one...this in an online game IMHO cheats should not be alowed online, unless its like a cheat only server etc. Its like Online shooters, some servers are set up for certain cheats and mods, where others will ban you if your are using them.
Layojin: did you get my long IM, my firewall at work is tricky and bumps IM alot
Wc NaVeR: no i didnt, im sorry
Layojin: Layojin: It's not that actual art of cheating itself that pisses me off...hell i've used cheat many times in games, like Metroid, Zelda etc. However I have 2 points one...this in an online game IMHO cheats should not be alowed online, unless its like a cheat only server etc. Its like Online shooters, some servers are set up for certain cheats and mods, where others will ban you if your are using them.
Wc NaVeR: if you don't want to talk about this it's ok, i just wanted to know if it really makes you that mad
Layojin: and Two your preaching to the wrong crowd, your obvious intent is to spread the "cheating is good" message and its not one that is generaly accepted on our boards, were a "light side" board, there are "dark side" boards that accept it.
Wc NaVeR: ok, enough with the jedi talk =P i do get what you say, but still, all boards should welcome any type of player, no matter what opinion they have, thats why they make them
Layojin: True but there is a consensus and over time people start to form a bond and that bond becomes the basis on what is and isnt acceptable. PSO World from the get go has been anti-cheating and its up to its members suport that, some dont yes but they are heavily out numbered, there are numerous pso boards which take more of the opposite view
Wc NaVeR: understood, but still, don't you find it unfair to me since PSO World is a good site about PSO?
Layojin: Perhaps telling you to STFU and leave was harsh, sorry, however its like talking to a tree, your not going to win, and contridicting yourself and posting cheater stuff in the General Section doesnt help
Layojin: Thats fair...but yet you contridict yourself again...there is plenty of PSO information, yet that information does not include how to cheat.
Wc NaVeR: no i'm not intending to win, just to prove a point... and i believe i made my point quite clear thank you
Wc NaVeR: how am i contradicting?
Wc NaVeR: i was talking about going to find info on PSO, not to cheat
Layojin: LOL, you say time and time again how you dont like dupes and how "80 percent" of items are fake, yet you still cheet
Layojin: its like me saying, I hate drugs, drugs are bad while smoking a dooby
Wc NaVeR: no i said that the wide spread of dupes make me sick becuase PSO is a good game
Wc NaVeR: i dont go about duping stuff for people, thats just not me
Wc NaVeR: i do on the other hand, make weapons and items for MYSELF
Wc NaVeR: yes i cheat because i dont want to spend hours and hours of countless sleeples nights, and i know you've had those, trying to find something that i will never get. you understand me ??
Wc NaVeR: anyway, enough of this...its like talking to a tree just like you said
Layojin: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
Wc NaVeR: i just want to ask you one more thing. when you are free
Wc NaVeR: would you like to play a LEGIT game with me? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
Layojin: btw spending hours and hours trying to get things is sorta one of the points of the game, you know gettin your moneys worth?
Wc NaVeR: yeah i know, but damn...did they have to make it so damn hard to do it.....LOL
Layojin: If you have ever played Diablo online or Everquest or any other game where you cant cheat you would understand
Wc NaVeR: no i dont play those kind of games for PC
Layojin: Its not hard, I know several REAL 80+ characters who have quite a few nice rares and are very good at the game
Wc NaVeR: only console type of guy
Wc NaVeR: the only things i
Wc NaVeR: have found are photon claws, double sabers, delsabers right arm, etc...
Wc NaVeR: the simple rares
Layojin: well see perhaps that is the issue, you do not know about the other side of the gaming industry, the one that is built on Social Interaction and experiences, and earning things TOGETHER and not alone in the darn punching in some numbers you have no idea what they do, but it will get you somthing kewl if you do
Layojin: the thrill of holding SPECIAL ITEM in your hand and waiting till you can pipe back to the station to id it
Layojin: that is fun, that is what the game is about
Wc NaVeR: no actually i understand both views, i'm very open minded to both of them. when i got the import and played it, i fell in love with it and only wanted to play fair
Wc NaVeR: then BSOD and FSOD fucked me over
Wc NaVeR: losing a lvl 40 to it wasnt too nice
Wc NaVeR: anyway, im trying to find this guy 420 master
Layojin: i've had 3 BSOD and have never lost my characters...why? because the manual says to let it auto disconnect and it will save your current state
Wc NaVeR: where does it say that in the manual?
Layojin: LOL, you trying to find him so you can PK too?? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif
Wc NaVeR: yeah, i know you would like to know...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif
Wc NaVeR: besides i like to share the knowledge
Wc NaVeR: not keep it to myself and be a dick to everyone else
Layojin: it says that if your game is idle after 15 min (or whatever you set it at) the game will save and auto disconect
Layojin: if you let the BSOD sit the game will save
Wc NaVeR: yeah but nothing on BSOD, trust me i've looked, they only talk about the SOD's online at boards such as PSO World and GAMEFAQS.com
Wc NaVeR: yeah i know, after i read about them at the forums
Layojin: I have a 47 FOnewearl and a 35 HUneweal
Layojin: no cheats no hacks
Wc NaVeR: just curious, you are female right
Layojin: 70 sum hours on one, 60 on the other
Wc NaVeR: i have 250+ on my HUmar, the legit one
Layojin: Actualy no, the newearl race is fem only
Wc NaVeR: and 20 hours on my FOnewm, the cheat one
Wc NaVeR: both level 100 though
Layojin: I usualy dont cross gender in games, however PSO is a little differnt
Wc NaVeR: no i was asking if you are a female in real life LOL
Layojin: I know
Layojin: no
Layojin: but in PSO I am http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif
Wc NaVeR: lol ok
Wc NaVeR: o i c
Layojin: it doesnt matter I dont play games to pick up chicks
Wc NaVeR: lol me either
Wc NaVeR: thats what cocunot grove is for
Wc NaVeR: well i should let you get back to work
Wc NaVeR: i just want to let you know that not all cheaters are bad
Layojin: You mind if i post your convo just to let people know we can talk civily?
Wc NaVeR: sure why not
Wc NaVeR: under the same thread?
Layojin: Ok kewl man, I have nothing personal against you, however if I were to come into a game with one of your characters I would leave
Wc NaVeR: o i c
Wc NaVeR: just cuz i cheat huh
Wc NaVeR: labeled once more : (
Layojin: consider it Role Playing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
Layojin: Like a High Elf not playing with a Dark Elf
Wc NaVeR: ok no problem, i guess i'll just miss out on some good players

In response to you last post I would like to say that, yes true it is your 50 bucks, do what every you want OFFLINE, when you come online and interact with others it is no longer just YOUR 50 bucks its mine too. Something to think about.

Nav, some people do have the nack for games, others like myself have over time aquired a sense of them, learning by trial and error, lost saves, times of not gettin past a level etc. But well you stick with it and try try again and sooner or later you dont need cheats.

I can see your points really...I like a challenge, and maxed stats, 999 MAG and every weapon in the game isnt one.

Sisqua
Mar 15, 2001, 03:04 PM
Well said.

I think the point about online cheats is that it is just plain selfish. You are not just changing the game for yourself, you are ruining it for other people - and if you don't care about that, you're frankly a pretty sad person.

I liken it to second-hand smoke. I smoke cigarettes (although I'm trying to give up). I have the right to smoke in my own home and I don't affect anyone else because I live on my own. But if I smoke in a restaurant I ruin the meal and affect the health of another human being and for that reason I choose not to.

In the same way - do what you do in offline games where no others are involved is up to you. I've used cheats in the past to unlock extra tracks on racing games because try as I do, I'm not that good at them and often can't get far enough to enjoy the full game.

But come online and affect my game, and you demonstrate a complete lack of respect for me and everyone else who is playing - and no matter what whining excuses you use, you're plain wrong and nothing can change that.

S.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Sisqua on 2001-03-15 12:09 ]</font>

Roaddogglosthispassword
Mar 15, 2001, 07:57 PM
I'll tell u one thing 420 master killed me while i had my cbringer on and he did not steal from me at all
so this is to let u know

420master
Mar 16, 2001, 09:24 PM
you guys are funny.

420master
Mar 16, 2001, 09:32 PM
UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, SELECT, START. -420

Roaddogglosthispassword
Mar 16, 2001, 11:14 PM
lol