PDA

View Full Version : omg 1337 hax0rs?!11111

Uncle_bob
Jun 28, 2003, 02:18 PM
OMFG I MAKE A RANT! SHOOT ME NOW!

Anyway, um.. Uncle Bob has something to say to you "1337 hax0rs". YOU AREN'T ANYTHING SPECIAL! Just because you can dupe weapons, cheat, CK, PK, blah blah blah on PSO doesn't make you special. NO ONE GIVES A RAT'S ASS WHAT YOU CAN DO! You're still a pathetic piece of road side SCUM that won't amount to jack shit in the real world.

I don't fucking care if you can CK my character (if it is even possible on GC PSO..), when you do, I'll laugh at the thought that you have nothing to do with your pathetic excuse for a life other than "hax0ring" people's characters. Seriously... go rent a movie or go do something with your friends.

Oh, and I in no way support real hackers, but don't use your "1337 kodez" you get from some website and claim to be the "1337est hax0r lolz", all you are is a damned "code monkey" as someone on Gamefaqs so wonderfuly said it...You people make me sick.

Vanango
Jun 28, 2003, 02:52 PM
the worst is script kiddies.

Asuka_chan
Jun 28, 2003, 09:09 PM
I'm just wondering... I hear this a lot throughout the boards, and I was wondering, what does 1337 MEAN exactly?

Uncle_bob
Jun 28, 2003, 09:22 PM
Well, 1337 is a word in that bastardised form of English known as "net speak", or "1337" as some call it. Anyway, 1337 is believed to have originated from the word "elite".

Davion
Jun 28, 2003, 09:24 PM
1337 = Leet = Elite.

Mystil
Jun 28, 2003, 09:35 PM
LOL!!

That was too funny. They all thought they were gods on DC PSO with thier stolen Gameshark/Exploder codes, and hack scripts.

Asuka_chan
Jun 28, 2003, 09:56 PM
Thanks for explaining that to me, Uncle_bob and Davion ^^

Trickstr
Jun 28, 2003, 10:15 PM
I knew that ^-^;

Ness
Jun 29, 2003, 07:04 AM
I think 1337 legits are worst than hackers because they go around acting all superior because they don't cheat. Seriously, who cares whether of not you think you are legit? The truth is everyone has atleast one duped or hacked item and there is no way to avoid it. They even call noncheaters cheaters and if you disagree with thei elitism they will call you a duper.

Just because you don't cheat doesn't make you superior because in the end, everyone can be corrupted and we will all be level 200 in the end.

Wewt
Jun 29, 2003, 08:50 AM
On 2003-06-29 05:04, Ness wrote:
The truth is everyone has atleast one duped or hacked item and there is no way to avoid it.
Wrong. Where's Phalanx these days?

On 2003-06-29 05:04, Ness wrote:
Just because you don't cheat doesn't make you superior because in the end, everyone can be corrupted and we will all be level 200 in the end.

Some legits think that cheaters 'resort' to cheating, because they can't play the game the way it was intended to be. For that, they feel they are better players because of it. Nothing wrong with that.

However, it's those that feel they are better people that get to me.

You are not a better person than me because I had cheated on a game and you didn't. Sorry to those that think that, but you just aren't.

Ness
Jun 29, 2003, 09:46 AM
On 2003-06-29 06:50, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

Wrong. Where's Phalanx these days?

Where is our favorite Gamecube fanboy these days? While it is ture that people who have not played online or recieved items from oither people ever will not own hacked or duped items, but for those who have there is no way to tell.

For example, Billy has been playing online for 4 months and has recieved items from several players via trade and freebies. Some of those players could be legit and others could be in the closet dupers. Even those legit players could have traded with dupers and not know that the time was duped. So the chances are high that you have reicieved a duped or hack item at some point in time.

Some legits think that cheaters 'resort' to cheating, because they can't play the game the way it was intended to be. For that, they feel they are better players because of it. Nothing wrong with that.

I agree. I alwys said that if you have to cheat to play PSO than you are pretty sad.

However, it's those that feel they are better people that get to me.

You are not a better person than me because I had cheated on a game and you didn't. Sorry to those that think that, but you just aren't.

Those are the 1337 legits I'm talking about there is a difference between legits and 1337 legits. 1337 legits not only think they aare better players, but better people as well. They talk down to everyone even other legits.

Wewt
Jun 29, 2003, 10:30 AM
You're going back on your own argument here. One minute you say 'the truth' is everybody has at least one cheated item, now you say that the chances are high.

Grinder
Jun 29, 2003, 11:02 AM
i admit that ive asked for people to dupe for me and I laugh at the fact that dupers are more than happy to do this for people with no hesitation the dupers in this game are helpful as to what they do LOL.

Ness
Jun 29, 2003, 11:11 AM
On 2003-06-29 08:30, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
You're going back on your own argument here. One minute you say 'the truth' is everybody has at least one cheated item, now you say that the chances are high.

Oh oops. Well then I was wrong if I said the "truth" sa I proved in my previous post.

Logical2u
Jun 29, 2003, 05:47 PM
*Cough* Ok. I clicked on your link and it brought me to more spam then this forum...
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif
Ok. So what that most people claim to be able to CK/PK your guys and FSOD you at will. Probably all these people are one person who has NO life and just stays on to big people with one big long emoticon stream of swear words because Sonic Team probably has stolen half his money after he tried to bombthreat them . There. i said my true feelings about dupers, those people who cheat on PSO and those people who abuse the system. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

On another, Matrix related note, you hackers are a bug in the system. IF only you would choose destruction instead of a long and painful death at the hands of those you live to evade... PSO would have a very different economy and my rares would actually be worth something for once. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif Grr that expresses it.

Grinder
Jul 1, 2003, 03:41 PM
On another, Matrix related note, you hackers are a bug in the system. IF only you would choose destruction instead of a long and painful death at the hands of those you live to evade... PSO would have a very different economy and my rares would actually be worth something for once.

is that a quote from the matrix

Logical2u
Jul 1, 2003, 04:16 PM
I think... Ever watch Reloaded?

Grinder
Jul 5, 2003, 08:26 AM
yes