PDA

View Full Version : Hey people, I have some clue for the hidden room (or shop)

Bebop
Mar 15, 2001, 04:46 PM
I need to talk to some pro, I have heard rumors of "The Hidden Room" (or shop) and I think I found its location, but I don't know how to unlock it. Some say that in the room right before Dark Falz, the crytal in the center column has to be change from red to green in order for the room to be unlocked, but how? I am not absolutely certain if this is the place, but you can see for yourelf. The location I think it's at the Waterfall in Ruin 1. Try to push yourself against the wall until you see through it. Me and my friends saw a building with door. But how the hell do you get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bebop
Mar 15, 2001, 04:57 PM
Just to let you know I'm not making this up.
The ones whom told me about the rooms and who should take the credit of this discovery are:
D-MAN (lv 100)
Sandra (lv 100)
The ones I show to and saw the room are:
VOYAGER-01
ZERO-RUBIUS
ANGELUS
TanakaRena
SPACE

Vicious
Mar 16, 2001, 03:50 AM
Are you sure you aren't thinking of the hidden area behind the waterfall? You can walk through the waterfall to an area with boxes.

shizumadrive
Mar 17, 2001, 05:36 AM
heck you want a secret room you can sometimes push yur character into the wall between the coat check and the shops and you can see what looks to be a room. This is empty space that could have something going here sometime if Sonic team felt like it.

pete5883
Mar 24, 2001, 11:37 PM
yeah where is this waterfall? i don't think theres any waterfalls in that last room before the warp to the boss, or is it in that outdoors place right before you fight the boss? (after you go through the warp)

pete5883
Mar 24, 2001, 11:38 PM
yeah where is this waterfall? i don't think theres any waterfalls in that last room before the warp to the boss, or is it in that outdoors place right before you fight the boss? (after you go through the warp)

SAYAN
Mar 25, 2001, 03:02 PM
me and a friend played for a good couple of hours on v-hard trying 2 make that red button green. we beat the game and went back and killed every single enemy on every level and went back to the button and guess what, still red. so if u had that idea 2 dont bother it doesnt work

lugus
Mar 29, 2001, 02:50 AM
Maybe it's something they saved for ver.2

Maximum-Burst
Mar 31, 2001, 07:26 AM
i think lugus is right.

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 1, 2001, 08:08 AM
Nah...it's a hidden conspiracy to keep us playing the game. See? They put in the room and make us think something absolutely awesome is there if we can just get to it. And then we spend our time trying to figure out a way to get in, losing real life in the process. Eeeevil.....
^;^

Jim2001
Apr 2, 2001, 04:57 PM
You sound like me now! Only one problem. It wasn't sega. It was the government.

{;^)

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 4, 2001, 04:16 AM
Hee-hee...a female version of Jim, eh? Maybe Sega is a secret government study where they test our skills on games like PSO. PSO is really a super secret training game where there are real players that study our fighting habits, methods, and teamwork, simulating our faults, failures, and victories. Either that...or they toss in secret room rumors and laugh at how we keep trying to find it so that they don't get so bored there in their government offices ^.^'

Jim2001
Apr 4, 2001, 04:29 PM
no no no, that can't be it. I can hardly go online at all, and since its me they're out to get, that wouldn't help them!

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 4, 2001, 04:46 PM
Well, if they can't get to yu online...they come to tomeeboy, read yer posts and then study every fault, failure, question, rant, praise, and whatnot that yu put up in hopes that yu'll let slip on where yu are....then they take yu to that secret, hidden weapons shop and torture yu with the weapons there....not withstanding taking out the secret and ultra rare and mythical sonic mag and dangling in yer face away from yer grasp (the mag is actually a secret weapon for a one-man-army)

Parable81
Apr 7, 2001, 04:06 PM
lol, yeah, what the heck is the deal with that sonic mag? I keep hearing about it, but never see one. Interesting with the secret shop. Anyone hear rumors on what the heck they would be selling there? Lapis Cannons, Heavens Punisher, stuff like that or what? And if this is true, than wouldn't it ruin the game? They wouldn't be rare weapons anymore if you can buy them at will, think about it. Whats the legend of an Egg Blaster if you can up and buy 10 of them. Unless the weapons are 999,999 each, now that would add to it.

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 7, 2001, 05:38 PM
Having them be 999,999 each still wouldn't help since there's a lot of ppl who run around with 9,999,999 in the bank already. (like me n' other yelloboze players) I'm hoping it's a new clothing shop where yu can finally change yer character's costumes at will and find better new stuff that'll actually make ya distinct from every other person (and sephiroth) out there. Or what if it's a mineral shop like in that one Japanese quest...or a parts shop (yes, I'd like an s-beats...n' throw in a left del saber arm while yer at it)...ah well...who knows, it'll always be a mystery and poor Jim, we have know knowledge of who or what yu were when the government finally overtook yu.

JediOniram
Apr 14, 2001, 11:34 PM
You know, getting back to this 'Hidden Room/Shop', several times when I went to the ruins as a beginner, and maybe later on (I don't remember) there was a green door on the map, but it was at a wall, with no way through. I forget what level of the ruins it was in, but it's the room sorta shaped like a glass:
|_|
_|_
anyway, i just dismissed this as a glitch in the game, maybe others have seen this... or maybe this is the secret room which unlocks the secret of life, and tells the real story of what happened on Ragol... and actually unlocks an Epilogue, not just credits... but, hey, I love this game...

Knack
Apr 15, 2001, 09:19 AM
I actualy heard something about gettin the sonic mag. I believe it was like you have to have the sonic game data and beat the game, somethin like that.

Knack
Apr 15, 2001, 09:19 AM
I actualy heard something about gettin the sonic mag. I believe it was like you have to have the sonic game data and beat the game, somethin like that.

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 15, 2001, 10:56 AM
Jedi..that room ya talk of...supposedly, it's jus' one of those rooms that the game doesn't wantcha to mess with during quests. In regular games though, it is really a room with boxes in'm. Ya know, those deadends with yer hopes of findin' a rare tucked away in those dam blue or gold boxes. Funny thing is...it makes ya wonder...if in a regular game it's a room with treasure boxes...would it b the same in a quest?...and what "treasures would it hold?...."

Razma
Apr 16, 2001, 11:42 AM
A friend and myself were playing online one day in hard mode forest, and when we got to forest 2 the pillar you touch to open the ruins in offline mode could be activated! But usually it can't be in online mode, right, well my friend was trying to activate them all by himself and giving me reports, the last I heard he was looking in mines 2.... but I got d/c... and couldn't get back on.... ARGH!!!! Has anyone else seen this.....???????????????

JediOniram
Apr 17, 2001, 07:05 PM
That's possible, I don't recall if I was in a quest or not, but I might have been. Still, it is rather strange, I mean normally in quests where your not supposed to go to certain places the door is either just locked, or it's not on the map, I just find it odd that there is a green door on the map, but nothing in the actual game. Yet, it probably was just nothing... ohh well... I thought I had unlocked the resting place of the holy grail... but I was wrong...

Kehoe
Apr 22, 2001, 10:16 PM
i also noticed that in ruins 3 i think there is a green bar on the map, meaning there is a room. but when you try to go through it, its just a wall.

Excalibur
Apr 23, 2001, 10:01 AM
?hhmmm.. my girlfriend has activated a monolyth offline in a quest. Which she has to aktivate for the ruins..

I was wondering, that it was possible, but I saw it with my own eyes. The game saved the activation and the next time she played, this monolyth was still on.

greetings from switzerland
Excalibur

Ps. sorry for the interuption..

coolboy
Apr 23, 2001, 01:44 PM
On 2001-04-07 15:38, Dragon-Ibuki wrote:
Having them be 999,999 each still wouldn't help since there's a lot of ppl who run around with 9,999,999 in the bank already

How do you get 9,999,999 in the bank?

Rapscallion
Apr 23, 2001, 04:31 PM
Kehoe: I've seen that "door" too and I'm seriously wondering what that is all about. I'd put money down that it's just a red herring but wouldn't it be cool if it actually was something?

MyZtIc_RaMaR12
Apr 23, 2001, 06:33 PM
um...why dont u ask a sega official or Phantasy Star Online official...that would make it easier!

POOLIKER
Apr 28, 2001, 03:59 PM
ok there is the secret rookm in the ruins behind the water fall with boxes in but try to wedge yourself behind the crystal and go through a wall maybe i my self have never noticed ayothin but i will look out 4 it and reaport any tihninih;

Jim2001
Apr 28, 2001, 04:18 PM
coolboy, I think that was just a typo. You can only have 999999 in the bank, nd carry another 999999. I had both, but was deleted. Now I'm poor.