PDA

View Full Version : U.K. Xbox PSO'er looking to trade

Harlequin_UK
Jun 29, 2003, 04:00 PM
Hey all.
I'm looking to make a trade contact in the U.K. or at least the European region. I'm after various items, some good weapons, armour and shields and the like. I've been somewhat unlucky in my finds in-game, but through trades I've amassed a decent amount of tradeable goods such as a good few God units, heart of devil and the like. I'm looking to move a step up with some good gear, and if you're in the U.K. region or thereabouts and have some high level armour, shields and weapons (i.e. double cannon *wink*) to trade, then give me a shout.

Cheers.

Harlequin.

Davion
Jun 29, 2003, 04:11 PM
Why would the area matter? Don't like to do business with us Americans?

Guntz348
Jun 29, 2003, 04:20 PM
On 2003-06-29 14:11, Davion wrote:
Why would the area matter? Don't like to do business with us Americans?

You can't play with other regions on Xbox PSO. If your in EU you are stuck with EU players, no ship jumping.

Harlequin_UK
Jun 29, 2003, 04:57 PM
Aye, indeed. So therein lies my problem. I don't really see many traders around on our ships, so that's why I'm putting this call out in the hopes that one of them (assuming there 'are' traders in Europe *g*) will see this and get in touch. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Davion
Jun 29, 2003, 07:57 PM
Ah, I see. Good luck.

KingChaos
Jun 30, 2003, 04:02 PM
harlequin i got good weapons 4 u and other st
uff what lvl u at?

Harlequin_UK
Jun 30, 2003, 05:00 PM
Heya Chaos, thanks for the reply. I'm presently at level 107.

KingChaos
Jul 1, 2003, 02:06 AM
are you a hunter because i think u r on my guild i played wit u b4

Harlequin_UK
Jul 1, 2003, 05:28 AM
That's right, yes. I'm a hunter. Now that you mention it, I do recall your name. Be sure to send me a mail next time you see me on. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KingChaos
Jul 1, 2003, 10:10 AM
im a force the ones wit the big asses ill mail u mate

KingChaos
Jul 2, 2003, 10:51 AM
i think i aint got ur guild anymore m8

Harlequin_UK
Jul 2, 2003, 02:57 PM
Okay, well let's see if we can arrange a meeting place and time. When's good for you?

-Rei_Ayanami-
Jul 3, 2003, 01:11 PM
hi, i also live in the UK, and struggle to find traders, so id b happy 2 meet sometime, i hav a number of good hunter weapons, and will trade, or with sum (last survivor, dragon slayer, i find these damn things evrywhere!) give them away!

PS. to xbox gamers, il pot this in a forum wen i get more info, i emailed sega about the game freezin, thus losing unequippped items, i actually got a reply, sega and microsoft r colaborating to fix this, and they sent a from, so they can collect details of the problem, i hope they fix it! just post a msg on this forum if ya wana meet n trade online!

ginko990
Jul 3, 2003, 09:44 PM
lol, the dialogue between you guys is funny.