PDA

View Full Version : Where is all of my money going?

ProtoCyte
Jun 30, 2003, 02:26 AM
Hmm first off leave now if you dont wanna hear a good rant. Okay now that everyone but you is gone, ill start. Pretty much, i put in 9 dollars a month, and even if there were only 1000 players, where there is probably 10k+, we will just use 1k for demonstration. We all pay 9 dollars, so thats 9k a month, now im no mathematical genius, but that is alot of money. I mean they can allot it how they want, but somewhere in there it goes to paying people. what the heck are they paying them for, all i have gotten for my money is a new background music change, a wedding lobby (which is pretty stupid i feel) and a download quest that isnt all that planned out. "hey what if everything was on fire?" "what would be cooler is if people were there" "oh man yashimotoshankin (man i dunno a JP name goes here) that is a good idea!" so now i have that. Lets do something cool that is good exp or good for something, or at least builds on the storyline a tad. I mean they do this then they use OUR MONEY! (im an xbox user) to pay for a GC only PS game thats not even a freaken upgrade. Right well um.... Im done leave your thoughts.

Ness
Jun 30, 2003, 06:40 AM
Our money goes to ST so they can patch and update the Japanese servers.

Mystil
Jun 30, 2003, 09:48 AM
Note that he said japanese servers. Yeah, 9k is alot of money that could be used to bring back EN3 and 4 and the Sinow Beat quest, lots of other things. But, look on the bright side. We have hard ass East and West Tower quests. Fun too. THOSE costed money I'm sure.

rena-ko
Jun 30, 2003, 10:03 AM
i want rappy festival back... and burning rangers for cube... and i want a downloadable tower-quest as well.

ttf will not be back, since enemies drop rare stuff now in quest - and also bosses give way more exp than before...

mop up and nightmare 3-4 would be really nice, as well as the mines 'get hopkins weapon back'-quest (um... was there one like this actually on dc? i dont remember anymore..)

hm... so far i think sonic team does a good job and i dont whine and pay my 9 euro each month. yes, its bad for you x-box owners but you'll have to wait as long as cube-owners had when it comes to new quest, full cmode ect...

Sham
Jul 1, 2003, 11:00 AM
I like paying my money for ST to sit on their asses, and make silly double-save patches even though there are plenty more forms of duping, and much more easily done. Fun stuff.

Droid
Jul 4, 2003, 10:07 AM
Your paying for scripts that have already been written two years ago. Kinda like buying a two year old car at new prices. They sell it too you without power brakes, then when they add the power brakes (they have had sitting in the back room for two years) they call it an upgrade..

Intimidacius
Jul 4, 2003, 10:16 AM
Now, saying ST is lazy is like shooting a dead horse with a shotgun. Intimidacius bets the money is being used to patch up pot-holes in Detroit. That or somebody is getting mighty rich off of people who play PSO.
[quote]Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there ....