PDA

View Full Version : International Whinning Month

Ness
Jun 30, 2003, 06:48 AM
Is there some kind of whinning holiday that I don't know about? I swear that I've seen more rants this month than I have seen from January to May of this year.

Jehosaphaty
Jun 30, 2003, 08:36 AM
i do believe youve gone and misspelled whining as whinning. no matter, but yeah there have been a lotta rants here lately. but that is why we're here in a rants forum.

cheers

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 30, 2003, 08:47 AM
Well I think there are a lot of rants, because I noticed a lot mroe duping in the last three weeks then ever. I have not met one person ith out the devils tail mag or the angle mag thing or any other really rare mag.

Mystil
Jun 30, 2003, 09:31 AM
Why do most people have a problem with people who rant on about stuff...? Excuse me that life wasn't made perfect for every individual..

It's fine that it bothers you. But it's not cool nor healthy for anyone to hold in anger. And in PSO, players got alot of anger to lash out. And they use this section well. That lots of rants would be expected.

And you know the 100% weps thing has pissed alot of people off...so yeah...more rants.

Ness
Jun 30, 2003, 09:41 AM
I don't have a problem with it, I was just pointing it out.

Davion
Jun 30, 2003, 03:11 PM
On 2003-06-30 07:41, Ness wrote:

Yeah. Funny how people can jump to conclusions about someone. Ness was just saying that there seemed to be more frequent rants at a certain time.

Ness
Jun 30, 2003, 06:13 PM
On 2003-06-30 13:11, Davion wrote:

Yeah. Funny how people can jump to conclusions about someone. Ness was just saying that there seemed to be more frequent rants at a certain time.

I think it's because it's summer and people need things to occupy themselves with.

Wewt
Jun 30, 2003, 06:55 PM
Yeah. Funny how people can jump to conclusions about someone.

This is rants forum where people... rant. Almost every topic is about somebody ranting about something. Should be a forum where there are ONLY rants...

Ness
Jun 30, 2003, 07:00 PM
On 2003-06-30 16:55, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

This is rants forum where people... rant. Almost every topic is about somebody ranting about something. Should be a forum where there are ONLY rants...

So you are saying that are saying that this should be in off topic?

Ness
Jun 30, 2003, 07:01 PM
On 2003-06-30 16:55, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

My topic fits the qualitfications and it won't fit anywhere else.

Guntz348
Jun 30, 2003, 07:08 PM
Seasonal depression maybe? New Englad has had a lot of rain, and I mean a lot, maybe all those weeks of no sun is messing with peoples heads. We could be the next Seattle.

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 30, 2003, 10:42 PM
Hey I live in maine know what your talking about...frankly I love the rain. The colder and the harder it rains the better

polishedweasel
Jul 2, 2003, 02:41 AM
At some time or another Ness wrote

I think it's because it's summer and people need things to occupy themselves with.

Mutual masturbation!!!!!!

This is the only announcment that I'm going to make tonight...

NOONE GIVES A SHIT IF YOU GOT FSOD

have a nice day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

oh and I hate closing 4 nights a week <-----there's my rant!

Raziel_Kai
Jul 2, 2003, 07:14 AM
RAR!!!!

Now that outta my system, I can also rant about having to work 6 nights a week for 10 hours each shift.
Crap, and my boss said once that I only do clean-up work... right~ sheesh
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

***depressed HUcasts go kill Sil Dragons to vent off steam***

Mystil
Jul 2, 2003, 07:20 AM

*Ahem* I was not directing that to him. I was speaking in general. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-07-02 05:22 ]</font>

Intimidacius
Jul 2, 2003, 10:10 AM
Some people get stuck feeling helpless in their lives. They may have failed a history test or their boss may have fired them. This feeling of futility leads to hostility towards others who are seen as being favored or more successful. In the case of more rants, these kids must have wasted hours of their lives trying to get a Frozen Shooter on Normal in the Forest, or something. It is good that they are venting themselves online in a forum rather than turning to vandalism or violence. Still, this recent surge of rants may not be so healthy.
[quote]Intimidacius must dissassmble