PDA

View Full Version : i need heart of chao

MelancholyWitch
Jun 30, 2003, 05:10 PM
please if u have heart of chao then whould u trade im 100% legit and if u wanna see my rares just post it here saying u wanna see my rares ill give anything off my list

The_Leprechaun
Jun 30, 2003, 05:13 PM
i want to see your rares, i have a heart of chao...and parts of robochao if you want those too

MelancholyWitch
Jun 30, 2003, 08:18 PM
i have

Hunter weapons (every one has small percents)
delsabers buster
yamato,duranadal,anrgy fist,mussasi,disk of libertor,

RANGER weapons
frozen shooter
yamigisgi 3000r
justy
wals
vics

force
brave hammer
culb of loconium
mace of adanm
heildobears cane

i have more but theres just to much to put

Sou1eater
Jun 30, 2003, 09:04 PM
if your yamigisgi 3000r is legit i will trade you an unopened JOL right now for it. lmk

MelancholyWitch
Jun 30, 2003, 11:03 PM
whats jol and its legit

Smile
Jul 1, 2003, 12:12 AM
JOL = Jack O'Lantern (i think)

Treken
Jul 1, 2003, 12:22 AM
I GOT A HEART OF CHAO AND IF U HAVE A LEGIT YASHA OR E FRAME OR KASAMI BRACER AND 2 GOD ABILITIES AND A GOD BATTLE THEN WE'LL TRADE.

Sou1eater
Jul 1, 2003, 01:00 PM
yes its legit, i got it from a japanese friend. a JOL = a jack - o - lantern which you get a heart of chao mag cell from, along with these other mag cells.

Jack-O-Lantern Mag Cells-
Cell of Mag 213
Cell of Mag 502
Heart of Chao
Heart of Chu Chu
Heart of Kapu Kapu
Heart of Opa Opa
Heart of Pian
Parts of RoboChao

And just as an added something i will give you a mag i've been raising. all its stats are around 15, that way you don't have to work as hard to make your chao mag.

Let me know when you want to trade.

Sou1eater
Jul 1, 2003, 01:01 PM
and Treken, there is no way anyone in their right mind would trade 2 god/abilites, a god battle, and one of those other things you wanted for a JOL. that is a total rip off.

x2
Jul 1, 2003, 01:09 PM
dude if ur totally legit you should know by now that all mag cells out on psox(if you are talking about psox) are hacked/duped....japanese version didn't even come out before halloween and there was news the day after it came out that people were hacking it already so don't buy into that "yeah i got it off a jap friend"

MelancholyWitch
Jul 1, 2003, 03:26 PM
souleater ill take ur offer just pm time and place and ill add something with the yamigsgi 3000 r all items are 100% legit and have a little bit of %s so just pm me

Sou1eater
Jul 2, 2003, 01:56 AM
x2 - why don't ya shut ur mouth unless you know what your talking about. Im on GC not on ShitBox and Japanese players have a specail quest on GC that they can get JOL's from! so don't start any shit...

mexicanpride - i sent you a PM hopefully you can meet on July 2nd.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sou1eater on 2003-07-01 23:56 ]</font>

MelancholyWitch
Jul 2, 2003, 09:28 AM
im not sure ill pm u when i can get on