PDA

View Full Version : Getting Soul Eater for the 2nd time...

Mars
Feb 17, 2001, 08:15 PM
Since my Soul Eater got stolen last week, i tried to do the Quest on Hard-Mode again.
It didn`t work on Normal, so i really wondered if i would find the Black Hound on Hard.
Fortunately, it works. After i finished every single offline-Quest on Hard again (What a pain ), i actually found the Black Hound in the 3rd part of the Soul Eater Quest (Waterfall Tears ) for a second time !!
Maybe this is interesting for some Players here and it sure is a confirmation for everyone who already guessed it might be possible to do the SE-Quest on the next Mode again.

Ciao
Mars

Jihatsu
Feb 17, 2001, 09:42 PM
You know the definition of "WHAT-THE-HELL"?

If you have a full inventory when you kill Black Hound, you don't get the Soul Eater. It doesn't drop, you just DON'T GET IT.

"Your inventory is full." it says. Stupid, stupid stupid.

Mars
Feb 17, 2001, 11:29 PM
Oh well...same goes for the Weaopn you get in the WEPOANS-Quest...in some FAQs, they warn you about that.

Ciao
Mars

Jrsbarker
Apr 15, 2007, 11:33 AM
kk

KojiroAK
Apr 15, 2007, 11:50 AM
Actually you can get Soul Eater on every difficultie once per character.
It also doesn't matter if you already did the quests or not.
The only thing that matters is, if you didn't told Sue your name on the specific difficulty in "Doctor Osto's Research" the first time you played it.

So as long you didn't told Sue your name (on the specific difficulty) you can redo the needed quests any time later.