PDA

View Full Version : PSO ver.2 bring it to 'US'!

gideon
Mar 15, 2001, 08:21 PM
This petition is on behalf of the PSO World community, following are the thoughts and feelings on everyone regarding PSO ver.2 being brought to the U.S. by Sega of America.

forte
Mar 15, 2001, 08:37 PM
I could always kill time in new PSO areas http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

KLin-304
Mar 15, 2001, 08:40 PM
I'm all for it, bring it to "US" SOA. I'm sure every other U.S. Phantasy Star Online player will want rush to purchase a copy as soon as it hits the market.

Gwar
Mar 15, 2001, 08:43 PM
I'm all for it!!!!!

Cowboybebop
Mar 15, 2001, 08:48 PM
we should'nt have to tell software only sega to bring to the us ver.2 of PSO. It's only sega's best selling title for japan, US, and europe, with it selling well in all those areas I cant understand why they won't.

Bring it sega before love is truly lost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShenLong21
Mar 15, 2001, 08:50 PM
i like the game and i m waiting the ver2 came out. i will be happy it will came out US soon.

Vanse
Mar 15, 2001, 08:53 PM
would it make any sense not to?

SnippSnapp
Mar 15, 2001, 09:01 PM
PSO is one of the best games I've ever played. For PSO v2 to not come to America would be a shame.

gameaddict9
Mar 15, 2001, 09:03 PM
BRING IT TO THE USA. We need it more than the japanese, they dont have as much cheating as us. We need it badly. Come on SOA, be smart, bring it to the US

rK_Omega
Mar 15, 2001, 09:07 PM
I think it should be brought over. We need to have the BSOD fixed and have more protection against cheating.

theunsurpassed
Mar 15, 2001, 09:07 PM
SEGA I AM SO PISSED AT YOU FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT NOT BRINGING IT TO THE U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL,IF UR WORRIED THAT IT WON'T SELL, I'LL BUY 20 COPIES OF THE GAME MYSELF! PLEASE BRINT IT TO THE U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H-Ninja_Syxx
Mar 15, 2001, 09:08 PM
BRING IT AND BRING IT QUICK!!!!! it would be unfair to play w/ the japanese in battle mode when they are around lvl 160 and we're still around 100 & under

Gorthon
Mar 15, 2001, 09:09 PM
Since PSO is a worldwide online game it would seem unfair to the American and European players to release this expansion to Japanese players only. Sega must release this worldwide or not at all. Add my name to the petition although I suspect this is unnecessary. We've already heard from a Sega of America exec that PSO 2 is on the way. My bet is this is what is he was talking about.

Gorthon

Spruchy
Mar 15, 2001, 09:11 PM
SOA I beg you to bring pso ver.2 im dying to play capture the flag. Btw please make US release in May its my birthday. OH please sega!

Chibi-Bar
Mar 15, 2001, 09:14 PM
it would be cool to have all the new stuff plus anti-cheat stuff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif I cannot wait to see it.. just look at the sales of PSO.. You can be sure you'll get at least that much in sales of PSO v.2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

vidkid7
Mar 15, 2001, 09:18 PM
Ok SEGA... this I beg you.. please bring us PSO Version 2. As wonderful as PSO was it would be much better with a few bug fixes, new areas, and LOBBY GAMES!!!! SEGA hear our plea.

Rafe
Mar 15, 2001, 09:25 PM
PSO is one one the best games ever, and an add-on would make that much better. SEGA do the right thing and V2.0 to the states

Cheech
Mar 15, 2001, 09:29 PM
Like hell they ain't releasing it here. If they don't I'm going to yell and whine SO much, you'll beable to hear it over the scream of someone being castrated with an rusty ice cream scooper. >=D (If you don't understand that, it means, "I want it to come here") One more thing, if it doesn't come here, can't we just import it and have it work on the US version? I wouldn't think why not...

Exar
Mar 15, 2001, 09:32 PM
Why is there a petition at all? the US release date for version 2 could pop up anytime...they havent denied a US release...why wouldint there be a US is the question...it sold more copies over here than it did in Japan.

Omnigear
Mar 15, 2001, 09:32 PM
Oh wow...

Sega, please release it here in the states (and Europe, etc hehe)! And especially try to release it all at the same time.

Just looking at the screenshots at IGN of the Temple level, and that awesome Sega Master System Mag is making drool uncontrollably.

Level 200 here I come!!

Jaden
Mar 15, 2001, 09:36 PM
I beg you SEGA bring this here so all may gaze on its glory.

Khaotika
Mar 15, 2001, 09:51 PM
I'm all for it. I'll even put up a link to this from my website, and tell all my non-PSO playing friends (blasphemers!) to sign it. ^_^

-Khaotika!

"HEADS WILL ROLL!...if this isn't released here.."

grinner
Mar 15, 2001, 09:54 PM
this is a no brainer sega! Release it in the us. And please remember the saying when customers are treated well by a company, they tell 10 friends how good the company is, who in turn tell ten of their friends, etc. But when they're treated badly by a company they tell 20 friends....

Make good on your work

diospadre
Mar 15, 2001, 09:55 PM
Starmen.net has officially declared the PSO append disc as 'The shit of 2001." So bring it over here or ill batarang yo ass.

Ratsmack
Mar 15, 2001, 09:56 PM
Sega...why make a game? Why even bother going into the market in the first place and not turning to the undemanding business of making potholders? If it's for money, you shouldn't even be hesitating to bring this new version stateside. America holds a huge chunk of the gaming population. If you're looking at soley the people who say something on this petition, you're not even reading a millionth of the people of the US that wish and wish and wish for something new to spice up PSO, to make a great game even greater. I've spoke to hundreds of people that say "PSO World...huh?" The market for games in the US is a giant one. If you are making games not only for money but to see players jump around for joy after beating Dark Falz for the first time, and run around the lobbies gloating about their newest rare, then why deprive us giddy Americans of reason to jump around and brag and shout. The entire American community of PSO begs you. Entertain us, Sega, give us the pleasure of seeing your handiwork to laugh with, cry with and smile with for what will certainly be a long while. Thank you for your time.

Barbarella
Mar 15, 2001, 10:34 PM
Count me in!

Aberu
Mar 15, 2001, 10:36 PM
Sega!! By all means bring this game to US, by not doing it it will ruin your reputation in america and give you less money, their would be nothing bad about releasing it in america! i dont know why game companies have even had a second thought about releasing their best selling games in US, dont follow the trend of TOP, Star Ocean, and Bahamut Lagoon!!

sgt
Mar 15, 2001, 10:40 PM
Sega MUST bring this to the US, If they don't I'll be forced to boycott them

Wade
Mar 15, 2001, 10:45 PM
PLEEEEEEAAAAASE!!! SOA c'mon! just thinking of NOT releasing it in the US is bad!! we neeeeeed vr.2!!! its a must!

by all means im alllll the way for it!

-Wade-

xato
Mar 15, 2001, 10:48 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that they will bring it to the US. they would dumb to not do it.

xato, lvl 30, HUmar, purplenum

xato
Mar 15, 2001, 10:49 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that they will bring it to the US. they would be dumb to not do it.

xato, lvl 30, HUmar, purplenum

alpha
Mar 15, 2001, 10:50 PM
No Question! SoA better do it else.......or else what u might ask? i dunno, i just sounds devilish, hehe. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

ZiGDoG
Mar 15, 2001, 10:53 PM
HELL YEAH! THEY BETTER BRING PSO VER2 TO USA! They should make it a simultaneous launch for Japan, U.S, and Europe. That way we can all start together, I think it'd be fun that way.

Segaholic2
Mar 15, 2001, 10:57 PM
Bring it! Bring it bring it bring it!!!

Maverick
Mar 15, 2001, 11:00 PM
SEGA would be stupid to not bring this to the US. No worries here.

K2
Mar 15, 2001, 11:00 PM
Yeah, bring it on man!!! PSO v. 2 baby!!! we need 4 player tournament mayhem!!

Nar927
Mar 15, 2001, 11:05 PM
If the game doesn't come out in the US, I might have to start smoking and drinking again. Sega, please release the game for the sake of our lives!!!!

Red
Mar 15, 2001, 11:05 PM
yes we need this expansion for the wait of Phantasy Online 2..... um you are bringing over PSO2? right sega????

RyoGeo
Mar 15, 2001, 11:13 PM
There's not a chance in hell that they won't release this game in the US. PSO has been given resounding reviews, and even those that point to major faults (of which we are all aware) they always come to the same conclusion: The game is incredibly addictive and extremely fun when playing online.

Not releasing the append disk in the US would be tantamount to Sega jamming a gun in their mouth and pulling the trigger. In any case, this game allows Sega the ability to tweak their online gaming network in preparation for additional platforms. They WILL release this game in the States because they have to. To not do so would be about as smart as coming out with a peripheral enhancement for the DC at this point.

In my opinion, not announcing that it is coming creates a buzz that gets them a little extra ear play. People start worrying as to whether or not it will show, we get petitions, all the sites and magazines are talking and then...pop! They announce it or release it or whatever. It has to come out if they want any kind of following from their millions of DC owners. But then again...Sega can be about as bright as SNK sometimes.

Tanoshimi
Mar 15, 2001, 11:22 PM
I honestly doubt that they would not bring it here if this turns out to be true. With the popularity and sales of PSO, it is rather apparant to SEGA that this game is where the money is.

Shadowolf-XS
Mar 15, 2001, 11:27 PM
<font color="gray">
Yeah, I'm confident that Sega will release this game to the US. Since you could play with your old character on the new game, I would bet it's possible to do vice versa. So I think we'd be seeing Japanese gamers being lvl 200 and that just wouldn't be cool.
But I REALLY, REALLY hope Sega releases the game AT THE SAME TIME as they release it in Japan. That way, everyone can be more equal and we'd have a better chance playing against each other! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Ovurkill
Mar 15, 2001, 11:30 PM
Wasn't their original idea to have a worldwide release date? I got shot down regardless... but still! They should try to do it this time. It's being released here without a doubt. The petition should be for a worldwide release.

swartt-cm-
Mar 15, 2001, 11:34 PM
BRING IT

Lashiek
Mar 15, 2001, 11:34 PM
Is this the same Sega of America that let the Saturn die a miserable death by not releasing many of the outstanding games from Japan? I wouldn't be surprised if those idiots botch the release of PSO ver 2 as well.

Josh
Mar 15, 2001, 11:37 PM
Of course I want Sega to relase PSO v. 2 here!! It would be stupid for them not to... PSO has immense popularity and it is a great game, and PSO v. 2 can only add to that!

Lachesis
Mar 15, 2001, 11:46 PM
Bring it on, SOA! We be ready! ^_^

Castelak
Mar 15, 2001, 11:53 PM
if they didnt bring it over, id force my cult to dring kool-aid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Troll
Mar 15, 2001, 11:54 PM
Here's an Idea - Lets debate and wonder if Sega will release PSO 2.0 in the US. If they had any business sense at all they would release it here. But only Sega could fuck up and not release it here. Even Nintendo would release it here, they would just release it as a game only playable by 5 year olds. So, my answer is - "BRING THE GAME TO THE US"

Fatal_Fury
Mar 16, 2001, 12:02 AM
I can't believe it's even an issue. With PSO's sales so high, why not bring it over?? Every single person who has PSO right now wants this add-on.

If i had to pay double what the origonal PSO cost for this add-on, i'd gladly pay! Bring it over!

gKw-X
Mar 16, 2001, 12:05 AM
well what better topic could there be for my first ever post heheh... i personally think this is a little silly, the petition, because there is no way in hell sega will not release it in the us... i mean... there's not much expensive translation... there's an obvious user base... it's intended to be a worldwide game, and us/canada is a big part of said world... if it's not brought here, the game will be split, and all the efforts to have non-us/canada users playing with us/canada users will have gone to waste. anyways, seems to me that nothing even needs to be said here, it would amaze me if they didn't release it here...

teepo
Mar 16, 2001, 12:18 AM
hope they bring it over.
i love pso but i'm gettin tired of killin the same old enemies over again even with the new weapons. some new levels would be nice too.

ssj2vegiita
Mar 16, 2001, 12:32 AM
I thought I might lose my addiction to PSO but now that new levels, rares, game modes, and mags are being added, I probably won't stop playing for a long time! Also the fact that the max lvl is extended to 200, I'll still have a lot of levels to gain. I think it would be the biggest mistake that sega ever made not to release the append disk in the US. I know myself and all the other PSO maniacs will buy it as soon as it comes out.

K2
Mar 16, 2001, 12:36 AM
hella yeah! bring it on SEGA, we need a new version of PSO bad!! i want some free-for-all going on here!!

DarkWolf
Mar 16, 2001, 12:53 AM
I know I speak for myself, my husband Akillies, and my two sons that WE WANT PSO2!!! It would be unfair to Europe and America if only Japanese characters could be level 200, while we're maxed out at 100. Sega would rack in the bucks if they released it here... I don't think there is a single person who owns PSO who wouldn't buy PSO ver2! BRING IT ON SEGA!!!

UltraMagnus
Mar 16, 2001, 12:54 AM
SEGA I have been with you guys since the Master System days. Ive stuck by you always (Except 32X that was trash) through thick and thin. And I feel you OWE it to myself and many others who have been with you for years. We put up with all of the BS you guys have pulled (32X, lack of Saturn support) and as a last token of gratitude you should release PSO ver.2 here in the U.S. There shouldnt have been any doubt or debate about it, but hey we've seen you drop the ball in the past.. Dont let us down...PLEASE do the right thing!

Kamotz
Mar 16, 2001, 12:55 AM
I'm all for Sega bring the append to the States. Though I'm fairly confident that they will. SquareSoft created free hype with XenoGears by circulating false rumors that it was too controversial to bring to the States, which--of course--was completely false. So Sega may intentionally be making the US gamers even more antsy about the release.

NeoAez
Mar 16, 2001, 01:19 AM
It would make absolutely no sense if this was not released to ALL the same markets as the original PSO. The anti-cheat coding, etc... would be useless in just one market as the duping, etc... would still run rampant in the others. Its like putting a fence around 3 sides of your garden to keep the rabbits out. It just work done in vain. So the botton line...RELEASE IT EVERYWHERE! =)

PrimeDirective
Mar 16, 2001, 01:30 AM
Ok, Sega already said they were surpised with the 200,000+ users that PSO has brought to them. But face it....storming through Ragol, On PSO 1 will reach a point someday, to where it WILL have to have something new and exciting. Ok, so they are realeasing PSO 2, maybe only in Japan, Maybe not. Unconfirmed. Well, to put it bluntly, Sega would be insane not to realease it here. SEGA; America wants PSO, America NEEDS PSO. Thank You.

BladeofDarkness
Mar 16, 2001, 01:35 AM
MUST HAVE PSO VER.2 IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif

Name on PSO: Ramirez
Weapon: Brionac+5, Blade Dance+9 or Flowen's Sword+9
Type: Blue HUcast
Can usually find me at: Oberon block 8

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: BladeofDarkness on 2001-03-15 22:41 ]</font>

wetmouse
Mar 16, 2001, 01:38 AM
Why not.

No really, why not!

nozedive13
Mar 16, 2001, 01:50 AM
we will see a US version. people are just paranoid. just because sega hasn't gotten around to confirming a local release, people start making petitions and such. given the figures that PSO is creating, they would be crazy not to. dreamcasts sold poorly in japan, it's more of a risk to bring it out there than here.

Flo
Mar 16, 2001, 01:50 AM
I don't see any reason why they wouldn't bring it to the states.... But I'll throw my vote in too for good measure.

BlitzGott
Mar 16, 2001, 01:52 AM
Should PSO ver2(appendix disk) be brought to the US? Of course! I would kill for it.... no, I would... literally.

beany
Mar 16, 2001, 02:17 AM
Bring it to the US shores! SOON! thanks

Omege12
Mar 16, 2001, 02:26 AM
Though I disagree with the new max lvl 200 thing, I still want the game more than anyone!!!
GO PSO!! WHOO HOOO!! DO IT FOR THE TEAM!!

..heh.

skinee
Mar 16, 2001, 03:08 AM
count me in!!!

Chaz
Mar 16, 2001, 03:09 AM
Im down with it.

MysticDragon
Mar 16, 2001, 03:12 AM
yo I'm all for this PSO version two because the first one was intransing and I only beat that A few times So rock On-line with your bad self(get it rock On-line you know rock on with your bad self and Phantasy star ON-line you still don't get it.... oh Never mind just forget it okay If you don't get it now You'll probably never get it Why am I even still talking to you I think I'll just sit in the corner of darkness for now until the radiation kicks in)

PhantomAlpha
Mar 16, 2001, 03:17 AM
Plz bring it to the pitiful US.

Acel
Mar 16, 2001, 03:21 AM
*starts hypnotic trance* Yesssss....you shall port it over to the US.........

QuinnFox
Mar 16, 2001, 03:49 AM
Please, note to Sega of America....leave the Dreamcast owners on Ragol, not Saturn....dig? PSO2, append, or both, or whatever....Even though I think it's a shoe-in, I'll remind you to bring it over, FAST.

shortiboi4
Mar 16, 2001, 04:31 AM
Please Sega bring Phantasy Star Online ver 2 to USA! Level 200 max should keep us pretty busy until PSO2 (the real sequel) comes and will show its potential through the append disk.

Chaotic
Mar 16, 2001, 04:50 AM
Bring it...

Lenneth
Mar 16, 2001, 05:01 AM
Almost anyone that owns this game will want the expansion. Please bring it to the US; it just doesn't make sense not to.

Pax, Lenneth

Mazarin
Mar 16, 2001, 05:26 AM
In an addon that has a ball that yells "Kick Me," you can't go wrong.

Just bring it here.

f0rge
Mar 16, 2001, 06:08 AM
go for it....more levels = better

tcsajax
Mar 16, 2001, 06:26 AM
Darn it! Sega owes us for all our years of loyal servitude. They had better bring over the append disc or I swear, I'll e-mail them into submission.

My Vote: BRING THE APPEND DISC TO THE U.S.!!!!

Xaketh
Mar 16, 2001, 06:27 AM
I have been a gamer all my life. Ive been with you, the big N, and all the others as long as i can remember. You have always deliverd content that is inovative and serpassing. This is a small thing to ask of you. Please bring all of us (USA,Europe,Australia) PSO ver2. Not only that but all the great content that you only release in Japan and asian areas. We love games too. Trust us. We are trusting you.

-X

Endymion
Mar 16, 2001, 06:53 AM
We need the PSO expansion! =(

TwiTsami
Mar 16, 2001, 07:06 AM
do it SOA its your chance to show the gaming community that, your gonna take action in keeping the PSO world a little less crime riddled. They should now everyone who has v1 will probably get v2, this game is the greatest drug, IM NOT GOING COLD TURKEY!!!

Shado
Mar 16, 2001, 07:12 AM
SOA, for once.... just once... do the right thing. Bring PSO v.2 out to the U.S. Nearly anyone who owns the original will by v.2. I personally already own the import PSO & domestic. What do you think I'll be doin' in May?

Hojo
Mar 16, 2001, 07:41 AM
Add my name to the list too, I dont just want version 2, I NEED it like almost NOTHING ELSE. Please Sega.

lvl 84 Humar
lvl 47 Fomarl
lvl 30 Hunewearl

Redblade
Mar 16, 2001, 08:09 AM
i totally agree please bring pso2 to the wprld especially the uk i hope please mail me if you want to play online!

Telior
Mar 16, 2001, 08:40 AM
I want it so bad!!!! I want it now!!! right here on my desk... even not to realese it world wide on the same date would be stupid!!
I live in sweden and if doesn't shop up here then I'll take my butcherknife out for a walk.
... and perhaps stop by at a certain game companys hq.

Addictions..... AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!! Damn you SEGA for now ruling my life!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

oh.. and thanx...

FREE "PSO" V.2!!!!!!!!

Omega_Zero
Mar 16, 2001, 09:29 AM
we need pso v.2. It would be very foolish not to bring it here seeing how many people will buy it!

Omega_Zero
Mar 16, 2001, 09:35 AM
we need pso v.2. It would be very foolish not to bring it here seeing how many people will buy it!

Selthik
Mar 16, 2001, 09:42 AM
You absolutely positively must must must bring PSO ver.2 to the states, it will be a hot seller.

Else I'll go postal (or not) .

Skeeve
Mar 16, 2001, 09:50 AM
It might not be definite for the usa but its far worse for europe, see www.computerandvideogames.com/story.cfm?sid=2356 (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/story.cfm?sid=2356)

STOP PRESS!! We've just heard that the upgrade disc WON'T be released in Europe, because Sega is retiscent to sell a game at full price that only has two new missions over the original. If this makes you mad, let us know.

Don't these idiots realise that the obvious thing to do would be to realise it isn't a full new game and therefore don't release it at a full price. They would have nearly 100% guaranteed sales from all the people who have bought pso and thats ignoring the sales from people saying good things about pso.

The alternative situation would be that they didn't release the disk and you get a lot of very unhappy european pso'ers reconsidering continued support of sega in the future and the vital word of mouth being very negative.

I think grinner got things spot on when he said:

this is a no brainer sega! Release it in the us. And please remember the saying when customers are treated well by a company, they tell 10 friends how good the company is, who in turn tell ten of their friends, etc. But when they're treated badly by a company they tell 20 friends....

At a time when sega's pr isn't at its greatest anyway the bad word of mouth would damage them even more badly in europe where they do little if any advertising.

Oronis
Mar 16, 2001, 09:57 AM
Damn right I want this heh

The_Neon_Samurai
Mar 16, 2001, 10:05 AM
It is my understanding that PSO sold phenomaly well in the States and you bet that every single person who bought it will get Ver.2 as well. Sega has made some bad mistakes in the past, but they can't be THAT stupid. Bring it on Sega, I can't wait!

Skeeve
Mar 16, 2001, 10:34 AM
Can anyone who wants to see the world of pso be a fair one sign the petition at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/psoeuro/petition.html

Jay13
Mar 16, 2001, 10:45 AM
GOD YO! I would love to see SOA not realease it here (not really)...

it's only the best game yet, why do we need to release it in USA, the country w/ the most money huh? Well if they don't than i'll be running around w/ my lvl 54 RAmar behind all the lvl 200s w/ all their special super secret weapons! LIke i said GOD YO!!!!

Ramirez
Mar 16, 2001, 10:48 AM
GGGGIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEEEE TTTTTTHHHHHEEEEEE EEEEEEEXXXXXXXPPPPPPPAAAAANNNNNNNSSSSSSSIIIIIIOOOO OOONNNNNNNN NNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

Ghost_FaceX
Mar 16, 2001, 11:01 AM
dammit sega listen to the people and bring PSO ver2, it wouldn't be a worldwide network rpg without the whole world, so bring it to Us and Canada.(for all us canadian gamers like me)

Jordan
Mar 16, 2001, 11:09 AM
It would be stupid for sega not to bring the add on disk over. I believe that me and many other PSO addicts would pay the same price as the original game for the add on.

SEGA. PLEASE BRING VERSION 2 OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russian
Mar 16, 2001, 11:28 AM
I would travel through time just to get this game a day early! I'm all for the release!

(pulls out wallet)

You want my money NOW??? HERE!!!!

Russian

Azel-SummErs
Mar 16, 2001, 11:48 AM
Yes
put my name down for it too!

Mistkerl_Zwo
Mar 16, 2001, 11:54 AM
If you've read this far into the posts, then you should already be convinced about the convictions of the US PSO players association. Now i didn't want to start a PSO Union (USPSOPA) but we gotta have this game.

Imagine how Japanese people would feel if you wouldn't release the expansion over there. Well, thats how we feel over here. So bring it on, I will have my sega mastersystem mag!!!

Shurtek
Mar 16, 2001, 11:59 AM
We have a group of 4 who are die-hard fans of PSO and we have already our $40, $50, or whatever bucks to get this v 2.0. We are eagering to take a look at those 2 new levels and I hope they put in some kind of safe trading mechanism. Maybe a store keeper could the the "notary" of the process, for a fee of course http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif.

Shurtek, Matrix, Zak McDeath and Thunder

SILO5
Mar 16, 2001, 12:22 PM
SEGA PLEASE bring this to the U.S. I won't think it is fair to only bring it to Japan. If you want to do right as your first real bid as software only, bring it to the U.S. We never get half the cool games the Japanese players get. We love this game, do not forsake those who have bought every system since the master system.
SILO5
HUCAST

kyra
Mar 16, 2001, 12:24 PM
Ok i for am a woman and I enjoy playing PSO! It is fun and interesting! You meet new people and kill enemys together and work with a team! If they brang PSO 2 to the U.S. I would be so happy More levels, stronger enemys, and new weapons. It cant get any better than this. So SEGA please brings us PSO 2

GT
Mar 16, 2001, 12:44 PM
I would indeed be a sad day for the US gamers and PSO community here if the v.2 disk did NOT come out here. There is definate profit makings over here, that is for sure. So SEGA, release it in the states and soon.

Thank You,

GT

syntheticmessiah
i am down for the whole idea of PSO v. 2....BRING IT ON!

JuRock
WITHOUT A SHOUT OF A DOUBT, the U.S wants pso2

If ya smellllll, what the American PSOholics...
is cookin!

JediDeamon
Mar 16, 2001, 12:52 PM
Count me in, id love to hack 'n' slash in space!

Jim2001
Mar 16, 2001, 01:02 PM
Oh, god, I want that game! We could get as big as our MAGs, and get new weapons to boot! I'm already saving my money, so it had better come out!

The_Saint
Mar 16, 2001, 01:17 PM
I was under the impression that PSO was meant to be a peer-to-peer, multi-national gaming experience. I think that NOT importing the append disk to America, UK, or anywhere would be a serious blemish on that dream. POSSIBLY more of a blemish than the cheaters could ever be. Then again, this disk would solve the cheater problem.....

gideon
Mar 16, 2001, 01:19 PM
This topic has been locked, please sign the petition over at

www.petitiononline.com/PSOv2/ (http://www.petitiononline.com/PSOv2/)