PDA

View Full Version : XBOX: Lost items... looking to replace...

TurboEclipse
Jul 1, 2003, 10:48 PM
I was just in a game, and the game froze on me, and I lost a few items... not many because I only keep what I need on me... but in that I lost 3 weapons... a talis +9, a Demonic Fork, and a Guardianna. I was hoping that someone here might have some of these that they could give me to replace them. The talis doesn't have to be +9, it can be any level or anything, I can build it up. I'm also looking for any good mags for a Force... I have a dreamcast that has really high MST, but everything else is really low (none higher than level 5), and I'm looking for something with some power in particular, and some dex could help.

Here are all the current items I have to trade...

M&A60 Vise
Club of Laconium
Visk 235W (2 available)
Crush Bullet (+25)
Brionac
Proto Regen Gear
Last Survivor
H&S 25 Justice
Justy 23ST
Regenerate Gear
Sacred Guard (2 available)
Storm Wand: Indra
Ice Staff: Dagon
Secret Gear (2 available)
Shield of Delsaber
Flowen's Shield
Psycho Wand
Attribute Plate
Custom Barrier ver.00 (2 available)
Twinkle Star
Brightness Circle
Chu Chu Fever
Musashi
God's Shield Genbu
Sacred Cloth
DB's Saber
Photon Launcher
Smoking Plate
Electro Frame
God's Shield: Suzaku
Love Heart
Safety Heart
Works Guard
Frame With 4 Slots
Geist Diska
Weapons Gold Shield
Magician/TP
Brave Barrier

The smoking plate, Twinkle Star, Weapons Gold Sheild, and 1 or 2 of the god shields might not be available, and those cannot be promised to anyone other than who I already did promise them to. Any assistance would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TurboEclipse on 2003-07-04 15:06 ]</font>

GiantBeaver
Jul 1, 2003, 10:55 PM
I have a Talis for you. Can I have the invis guard?

KingChaos
Jul 2, 2003, 10:44 AM
i have talis +3 ill trade with u

ancutcho
Jul 2, 2003, 11:03 AM
wat would u like for that invisible guard of yours. check out my trade list in my sig and see if u like any of my items.