PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable Quests? When?

Skee
Feb 17, 2001, 08:27 PM
Japan has had the available downloads for both offline and online quests for awhile now....when is it our turn?

Mars
Feb 17, 2001, 08:48 PM
What do you mean? The latest Release before "Win Back" was "Defeat" and these Quests working for the US-PSO as well.
Same goes for that downloadable offline Quest "Letter from Lionel".
According to Yuji Naka, Sonic Team is already working on new Quests.

btw, anyone like the "Defeat" Quests ?
Sure, they appear to be lame with almost no Story...but i like the amount of Enemies and the Final Shodown ! That`s just right for a nice and not too long Session with good exp.
(And in online mode, a real story isn`t really needed)

Ciao
Mars

Skee
Feb 17, 2001, 09:04 PM
OK, then, but how does one get Letter from Lionel? I don't know where to go.....(me feel like newbie alllll over agin')

Mars
Feb 17, 2001, 09:16 PM
After you logged in, there should appear "Ship Select" and "Download".
After you clicked on "Download" the Quests will be listed (Currently only "Letter from Lionel")

Ciao
Mars

Jihatsu
Feb 17, 2001, 09:43 PM
I've never seen anything other than "Ship Select"..

KarnaJ
Feb 17, 2001, 10:09 PM
The us version doesn't have a download quest selection there, at least mine doesn't...

Mr_Six
Feb 18, 2001, 06:00 AM
I haven't seen it either.

Oronis
Feb 18, 2001, 09:33 AM
I've seen an option to download quests in the Hunter's Guild while offline.

Skee
Feb 18, 2001, 01:17 PM
I think that's just to access them when they have been downloaded. Fact is, Mars must be using the import version because we sure don't have any access to any of it!

DCKaz
Feb 20, 2001, 01:07 PM
Yeah I've never seen the dl option myself :b

Lord knows I've been looking..

DCKaz

Remick
Feb 20, 2001, 05:42 PM
The instruction manual states that when you go online in ship selection you will be able to download new quests from there. I have a US version of the game and have yet to see that opition, but if it's in the manual it must be true, LOL.

Josh
Feb 20, 2001, 06:36 PM
Can/Has sega insert new items into the game like new rare items, like they did with the Valentines Day balloons?