PDA

View Full Version : why do they keep making these???

rappy_slayer
Jul 3, 2003, 01:38 PM
what is up with kidz bop! i mean cmon, who actually buys that crap? i mean, i used to respect the artists who made cool songs, then, they go and give kidz bop the rights and let them make a version! i mean, people must keep buying them in order for them to keep making them! sigh, it just makes me so mad! the person who thought up kidz bop should he shot! but hey, this is my opinion!

Ness
Jul 3, 2003, 01:51 PM
I agree. Children should not be allowed to butcher already crappy songs.

LamerPanda
Jul 3, 2003, 03:10 PM
I used to know almost all the songs on it, but with the past few I haven't been able to identify a single one.

o_O Yay?

Anyway, it is pretty sad, especially since some of the songs on them... aren't really for children? XD I guess they must edit them.

Jehosaphaty
Jul 3, 2003, 04:03 PM
the songs sound like a bunch of shrill-pitched, no-talent 4 yr olds sang them. hmm, wait they did. anyways, i hate advertisements for them on tv. watta waste of money.

Shattered_weasel
Jul 3, 2003, 04:13 PM
ARG you beat me to making a post about this... yep these little 4yr. olds songs are the most annoying thing i have heard. And how do they keep getting money to make more. *interesting*

Hippocanibal
Jul 4, 2003, 07:34 AM
Problem: World Hunger, Overpopulation, and Kidz Bop CD's.
Solution: Canabalism. Just eat the babies. I know it sounds bad but its really quite nice. Crack off a leg and suck out the fluids...great sourse of protien...really though no joke...eat the babies...save the world......

Hippocanibal
Jul 4, 2003, 07:46 AM
Problem: World Hunger, Overpopulation, and Kidz Bop CD's.
Solution: Canabalism. Just eat the babies. I know it sounds bad but its really quite nice. Crack off a leg and suck out the fluids...great sourse of protien...really though no joke...eat the babies...save the world......

Intimidacius
Jul 4, 2003, 10:21 AM
Someone has been looking at a Modest Proposal, eh? Kidz bop, Now8, anything that is advertised as a TV infomercial has to be bad, that is rule 72 in the book of life. Shrill voices? These kids quite possibly are the only crack-addicted baby singing group and their voices range from "Squeek" to "Ouch! my ears are bleeding!" (1 and 10 respectively).
[quote]Mmm-bop was never this low-pitch before...

Solstis
Jul 4, 2003, 11:21 AM
Babies smell funny, and make for bad eating.

Hippocanibal
Jul 4, 2003, 04:31 PM
1. how did u know i was looking at a modest proposal? I did not mention nething of baby gloves!!! 2. babies only smell funny right our of the womb. kill it, refrigerate if for a week in reynolds wrap. take it out cook some spam viola...its the most delicious thing ever!!! (i never really tried spam so i dont know what im talking about =P)

LamerPanda
Jul 4, 2003, 10:48 PM
On 2003-07-04 08:21, Intimidacius wrote:
Kidz bop, Now8, anything that is advertised as a TV infomercial has to be bad, that is rule 72 in the book of life.

They're on Now 13, I think.

I don't know any of the songs on it, either. n_n Gasp! I'm pop-ignorant!

StarJagKvar
Jul 5, 2003, 10:28 PM
I'm gonna go to a movie theater and blast kidz bop out my windows as loud as possible. but that would involve my own torture in having to listen to it...so I've changed my mind.

polishedweasel
Jul 6, 2003, 02:48 AM
Like previously stated, they have to be making money somewhere if they can keep putting these things out. Long live kids bop??? O.o;; I don't know either.

Yamcha
Jul 6, 2003, 02:48 AM
If I want to listen to bratty kids with no singingh ability,I'll sneak into my 8 year old sisters music class,that's free,and about 3X better.

Trickstr
Jul 6, 2003, 03:38 AM
??, over here in tasie there are these chicken feed adds with 10 year old dancing in them singing "chicken feed chicken feed chicken feed! bargains with a smile!" well a freind of mine goes to dance classes with these arse's and she says they did it for free! what sad arse's would sing on a chicken feed ad for free!

Guile
Jul 6, 2003, 03:05 PM
Hahahhahaha thats the funniest commercial ever!
Man those kids are cool.........