PDA

View Full Version : GC: Will make mags for photon drops

Shimarisu
Jul 3, 2003, 04:29 PM
Hey all,

I'm a custom mag farmer, love to make Satos especially, and I'll create for you the legit mag of your choice, in the colour you want. The price is one photon drop plus any cash you want to give me. If your bank is full I welcome cash as my mag raising chara is a FOmar. Oh, and you must play a game with me first. I only make mags for people I get on with.

I'll give you the mag at level 100 mostly to prove it's legit, but if you absolutely positively want it at 200, I'll make my mind up depending on the time I have.

If you want to meet my FOmar and see the mags he already has, please let me know.

Currently on offer (made myself but don't need):

Light purple Sato (power/dex) Level 100
Light yellow Sato (power/dex) Level 100
Legit Heart of Angel - I'll make a mag from this, LMK

- Shimarisu

Phoenix2000
Jul 3, 2003, 04:34 PM
Hey,
Just sent a Pm. Thanks.

ScaryGrass
Jul 3, 2003, 04:41 PM
what are the pb's on light purple sato (power/dex) Level 100... i am interested !!!

griomic
Jul 4, 2003, 12:22 AM
i would like a power sato either dark blue or dark yellow

Zuna
Jul 4, 2003, 03:28 AM
hi i want ur light yellow lvl 100 sato, whats the price for it?

Shimarisu
Jul 4, 2003, 05:30 AM
Light yellow sato is gone. You can order another if you want. There is no price, giving me some cash is optional. A lot of people think cash is easy to come by but others are buying trifluids all the time. It really depends on what you want to do. Right now I'm not in the need of a lot of cash as people keep giving me donations, but it will come in handy for mag raising.

Purple Sato is still available.

PBs on my Satos (usually) = Estilla, Pilla, Mylla+Youna (if I spelt those right)

- Shimarisu (pm me if you want to meet)

Tizzakowack
Jul 4, 2003, 02:25 PM
can you make a mind+def mag. about 140 mind and about 60 def. i have 136 photon drops and i photon spere. they are all legit.

liljade
Jul 4, 2003, 03:06 PM
I'll take just a dark blue mag that has high dex and mind. PM so we can talk about the trade and meet. My character info. is in my sig. Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: liljade on 2003-07-04 16:18 ]</font>

Guntz348
Jul 4, 2003, 05:02 PM
Can you make me a light blue power sato for an android (no mind at all if possible http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. I can give you like 3 or 4 hudred k in meseta and a couple of photon drops for it. Let me know if that is acceptible http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Excalibur18
Jul 4, 2003, 05:54 PM
I like the sound of this yipee! Well back to buisness I would like a sato (orange) with power/dex but more power than dex.

Cant wait untill we meet pm me on a time and place plz.