PDA

View Full Version : NAZIS!!!

Hippocanibal
Jul 4, 2003, 07:26 AM
I SWEAR TO FU#%#$$# GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE NAZI ON PSO! FOR MY FIRST WEEK OF PSO I RAN INTO 2 NAZI'S...IVE BEEN ON FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW AND I HAVE SEEN AROUND 10. I HATE NAZI'S. THERE RACIST BASTARDS AND I HATE THEM ALL!!! I am half and half by the way and i SERIOUSLY despise my white half. Sad but true! the other half is black if u hadnt guessed it!

Ness
Jul 4, 2003, 07:51 AM
I think Hitler is funny looking.

Mystil
Jul 4, 2003, 09:30 AM
On 2003-07-04 05:26, Hippocanibal wrote:
I SWEAR TO FU#%#$$# GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE NAZI ON PSO! FOR MY FIRST WEEK OF PSO I RAN INTO 2 NAZI'S...IVE BEEN ON FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW AND I HAVE SEEN AROUND 10. I HATE NAZI'S. THERE RACIST BASTARDS AND I HATE THEM ALL!!! I am half and half by the way and i SERIOUSLY despise my white half. Sad but true! the other half is black if u hadnt guessed it!

Whoa there bud!. Calm down. They are just doing that for the very purpose of pissing you off. They aren't even nazis at all. Just your average 'look at the world in black in white' people who take no ones feelings online in any regard. I'm a halfie too, and they didn;t make moi feel any different about his 'other' half.

And neither should yourself. And they do this because they think no black people play the game. LOL so wrong. But it's not just an annoyance for blacks. Its annoyance to any civilized individual.

Morfos
Jul 4, 2003, 09:39 AM
Nazis are the worst things that hit this planet. They accuse Germans of being Nazis, However I noticed that there are WAY more in the US. *peeks at Rush Limbaugh*

Ness
Jul 4, 2003, 09:40 AM
On 2003-07-04 07:39, Morfos wrote:
Nazis are the worst things that hit this planet. They accuse Germans of being Nazis, However I noticed that there are WAY more in the US. *peeks at Rush Limbaugh*

I think the KKK is more of threat than the Nazis.

Intimidacius
Jul 4, 2003, 10:12 AM
Communism has done more damage(in human lives) than the Nazis. The point of the matter is, has anyone seen Intimidacius' ping pong ball? He could have sworn he saw it come in here...
[quote]1 for the money. 2 for the show. 3 for the doggy who says, "They're Grrrreat!"

Elentari
Jul 4, 2003, 02:20 PM
Well...I saw two people named Hitler online last night. One fomar and a humar. I swear, i think they just do it for the attention. Its just crap they learned from their daddys anyways......

umbrella
Jul 4, 2003, 04:43 PM
"There's two things in this world that make me mad, People that are intolerant to other people's races, and the Dutch."

Don't think like that. It's not their fault they were born into a german family and pig fuckers..

Shadow82
Jul 4, 2003, 04:51 PM
God damn nazis!!!I saw someone named Mecha-Hitler last night he is obviously just trying to get attention but if I see that stuck up little fuck I'm a kill him..!

umbrella
Jul 4, 2003, 05:11 PM
haha, as soon as I get internet I'll help you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sai-Yuk
Jul 4, 2003, 05:39 PM
wasn't the nazi party originally something that stood for relatively common place political pursuits to begin with?

the swas...whatever the hell it's spelled as used to be a symbol reflecting something something else as well, but, because of a certain group, those things have been perverted from their original meanings to what they became today.

also, there is the buddist swastiker, that i remember seeing a topic about a while back on some promotional item coca-cola made. that outraged people who assumed it was the symbol of the nazi party.

of course, seeing as now 'nazi' has become somewhat of a disgusting word, to reffer to people who want nothing more than to cling to the extreme ideals of a mad man (some of what where practical applications of man power, while others where senseless wastes of life - examples being getting people with no work to do labour to earn their benefit money, being a good idea as it meant that that money was actually getting return and benefitting the economy, the bad aspect being that people where worked to death or executed for the fact they where disabled and as such, not idea for the gene pool)

with every thing like this, you always have the nazi's and the attention seekers - the nazi's are truely horrible, most would say without taking into account the nazi's before hitlers perversion. sure, the racist, ignorant, intolerant, xenophobic examples of nazi's you likely think of when you see that word are not nice people, but, when you reffer to the attention seeking types as little more than one and the same, you are showing in a way that you have let them win. they have attention, and even though they simply did whatever out of plain ignorance and the need to get attention, good or bad, you have given them what they want and they would more likely than not laugh at this.

classing all people of germanic original as potential nazi's though, to get this off my chest in a suitable place, is another show of ignorance.

in short, if they where nazis, they'd more likely than not keep this to themselves, as they have a bad enough reputation already - sure, some WOULD do this kind of thing, but, as i said, it is mostly an attention seekers ploy to do such a thing.

Droxitr
Jul 4, 2003, 06:10 PM
As I recall, the swastika (or at least a form of it) was an Asian good luck sign...

I remember reading something about a Japanese Pokemon card that had a swastika on it, and the problems it caused when some kid brought his imports to school.

geewj
Jul 4, 2003, 06:31 PM
On 2003-07-04 16:10, Droxitr wrote:
I remember reading something about a Japanese Pokemon card that had a swastika on it, and the problems it caused when some kid brought his imports to school.

People are way too uptight.

Guntz348
Jul 4, 2003, 06:39 PM

I have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles jig-saw puzzle that was pulled from the shelves because it has a swastika graffiti tagged onto the wall in the back ground. Supposedly it's worth money now.

umbrella
Jul 4, 2003, 06:53 PM
Nice. Sell on ebay for Gs..

Hippocanibal
Jul 5, 2003, 06:36 PM
Its funny....ive just started noticing this, but the topics just change SO FAST!

umbrella
Jul 5, 2003, 11:52 PM
It's called spam, dear.

go here, if you're interested..
http://www.thecourt.net

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: umbrella on 2003-07-05 21:53 ]</font>

Shadow2290
Jul 6, 2003, 02:37 PM
Read the "art of keeping cool". it's about a german that was accused of being a nazi.

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 02:55 PM
I don't blame them.

Guile
Jul 6, 2003, 02:58 PM
Hell Hitler was a good man anyhow, well kinda...He got Germany out of the Great depression quick and became a good leader until he started to try and take over Europe and kill off the Jewish...

Anyhow yeah people just act racist online for a few reasons, to piss you off and becuase they can say anything online without fear..becuase what you gonna do?!
just don't pay attention to them, yeah

Vantamiath
Jul 6, 2003, 09:59 PM
On 2003-07-06 12:58, Guile wrote:
Hell Hitler was a good man anyhow, well kinda...

Hmmm...no

That's like saying I saved a baby lamb-only to kill 5000 infants.

I got banned from a different forum for a rant about nazis...so I'm not even going to start.

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 12:38 AM
Yeah it's seems you've already had a good run so far.

Nocturne
Jul 7, 2003, 11:04 AM
The swastika(sp?) was a Greek symbol for an element (can't remember which one), as well as a native american symbol, and in Germany it was just a political party symbol until Hitler.

Ya and Nazi's suck.

Tigger
Jul 7, 2003, 12:33 PM
You know, I ran into one of these PSO racist today.

Every month something happens that disillusions me further with the game.

Gestiv
Jul 7, 2003, 02:08 PM
I see you guys need some help with this, so here it goes...
The swastika meant "unconquerable" which was Hitlers reason for using it. He felt he was "unconquerable". And the Buddhist "swastika" isn't a swastika at all, it's called a manji, and it's the Chinese symbol for peace. It is only a mirror image of the swastika and was thought to be one by the ignorant mother of a Pokemon fanatic.
And Guile's right, just ignore them... if you don't give them the attention they crave, then eventually they will stop acting like that. You can always throw in a quick "F you" if you wanna, though. I hope this helped clear things up. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 07:24 PM
Don't misinterpret it when you see it embroidered on one of your parents hats.

evil_zeiram
Jul 9, 2003, 05:12 AM
im almost certain that these half wits are just trying to incite flaming online. i had an bud on dc who was serveing active military time in the armies infantry around nine/eleven and some wads decide to flash the "osama" symbol chat, and after he went off on them they actually appoligised and stoped flashing them. on another note, hitler was a very bad man who wanted to basically conquer the world. thatnk god he didn't learn from napolean (if im not mistaken) that russia is a COLD place. all in all the holocause was bad and its all over now, nazis (true nazis) or anyone else who is racist should be beat to a pulp and left in the streets to bleed to death. well......... i feel better.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jul 9, 2003, 08:56 AM
As I recall, the swastika (or at least a form of it) was an Asian good luck sign...

hmm yout half right, the asian symbol for good health and fortune is nothing more that a backwards swastika.
and yes, the naszi party is nothing more than the german police (at that time) then when hitler took control THEN they started doing the horrible things they did.

online naszi eh?
a clan named <censored> killers?
i'm almost happy i disconnected from PSO.
i hate to say what race i am, but i did online one day.
the 2nd time i saw Bruce lee i, like the idiot i am forgetting the # 1 rule about online life "don't give out personally info to masses of people"
said
"hey thats offencsive to blacks"
then some HUcaseal said and i hate to qoute
"so your a N--- (etc etc)?"
i hate that word in all it's forms. i guess it's another reason i choose rock over rap.

your going to have to just deal with it, it's no end.
and believe me, Bruce lee is a African american 34 year oldw ith no job and nothing better to do. sooner or later he will be banned.

OT: what pissed me off, and stil does to this day.
for some reason on cable TV the N word isn't censored anymore. what the hell? not all African americans are Thuggy thug pimp wanabes, we all aren't obsesses with our "rims"
^---- mini rant

btw: i'm african "white" (sorry thats not very PC) and i think i'm a tiny bit asian.

let try to remeber this qoute from a stand up comic.

"theres only one race....the human race"