PDA

View Full Version : A swine in the lobby is worth two on Ragol

Soren
Jul 5, 2003, 03:04 AM
I've had female characters. Nothing strange right?
Once someone said something rather perverted to me in the lobby, to which I replied that I wasnt female. It was then assumed that I was gay. It then led to a lengthy arguement about sexual preference.
how do people here feel about stuff like that?

Ness
Jul 5, 2003, 05:13 AM
Lewd copmments in the lobby. I remember those days.

Daikarin
Jul 5, 2003, 06:43 AM
Did they assume you were gay for using a female char?

Everybody knows a player isn't always a mirror from their char. One of my PSO male friends uses a RAcaseal, and there's nothing wrong about it, she's even cute. I mean, come on, that's ridiculous. There's nothing wrong about it and it surely doesn't show your sexuality. Some men take pleasure in admiring their female char... And vice-versa.

Soren
Jul 5, 2003, 02:40 PM
sometimes I wonder how people that stupid could even turn on a console, much play pso

Soren
Jul 5, 2003, 02:41 PM
err, *much less. Aside from that, its fun to be afk and watch then get in a huff about you not talking to them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Logical2u
Jul 6, 2003, 09:39 AM
Ya, it is amazing that people like that can actually read, type, hit buttons, and plug stuff in too without special help.
All those spammers really oughta learn that it doesnt bother us.

brillyfresh
Jul 6, 2003, 12:20 PM
all the characters i play with are female, while i'm not female, nor am i homosexual

truthfully, after leveling my RAmar to 138, i got tired of staring at a RAmar's butt for 400+ hours ... that's one of the reasons i don't play male characters anymore

ChibiMyu
Jul 6, 2003, 01:57 PM
I've found that a lot of people on PSO seem to be interested in labeling almost anyone or anything they come across as "gay" or "homosexual". Whenever they come across something that is not to their liking, they blurt out something like "that's gey". More than 90% of the time their description doesn't even remotely follow the real definition of the word. I also get the feeling that some people are trying to get into peoples' personal lives and idenify them as really being homosexuals, but they sure are doing a rotten job of it. They jump at every little possible thing that could be taken as homosexual and run with it, no matter how minor it is. From creating a character that is not your real gender to just remarking that you think the purple humar suit with a double cannon looks cool.

DukeElrond
Jul 9, 2003, 01:01 AM
I could never understand calling a guy "gey" for using a HUnewearl. First of all, if the class was chosen for "hormonal" reasons, wouldn't it be a more likely reason to assume it was chosen for heterosexual reasons?? o_O;; The way some HUnewearls look sure seem to suggest such. o.o;;

GunSniper01
Jul 9, 2003, 05:05 AM
I use a FOnewearl (female force, not sure if thats right) and I chose it cuz the newmans have good tp and the male newmans have too big of butts...