PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: Looking for level 30 disks, Spirit Garment, Guardwave

Skankhair
Jul 5, 2003, 04:37 AM
Well, like the topic says, I need a Spirit Garment, Guardwave or Luminous Field, and pretty much any level 30 disk (some 28s and 29s welcome too).

I have:

Fire Scepter Agni
Ice Staff Dagon
Photon Claw
Inferno Bazooka
Psycho Wand*
Evil Curst*
Hildeblue's Cane (+9)*
Branch Of Paku Paku
Mahu
Dark Bridge
Amore Rose
Smoking Plate
Tons of grinders

* = traded for, might be duped.

If not marked by a "*", it means I either found it myself, or my friend found it, so it's not duped.

I have some more stuff too, so if you have what I want, but nothing on that list interests you, let me know. I have a lot of good Hunter and Ranger stuff too, but a lot of it is stuff I got from other people, so they are probably duped (if that matters to you). But if you don't care about them likely being duped, let me know if that's what you want (that being Hunter and Ranger stuff). I just don't have my Hunter loaded up right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-05 02:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-05 04:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-05 06:42 ]</font>

Skankhair
Jul 5, 2003, 08:41 AM
Well, I got the lvl 30 disks, the Spirit Garment and the Guardwave. And I don't really need the Field.

So basically my offer is off the table http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But I'll leave this thread here in case anyone wants anything I have. PM me.

hoosier5x
Jul 5, 2003, 08:49 AM
I have the items you need. These are the items I'm looking for. I'll be more than happy to trade if you have any of them.

DB's Sword (AUW 3064)
DB's Sword (AUW 3067)
DB's Sword (AUW 3070)
DB's Sword (AUW 3077)
Flowen's Sword (AUW-3060)
Flowen's Sword (AUW-3067)
Flowen's Sword (AUW-3073)
Flowen's Sword (AUW-3077)
Andhaka mag
Sumba mag

Sou1eater
Jul 5, 2003, 12:43 PM
where did you find the gene flow for your Dark Bridge? im pretty sure it was duped....

Nagman
Jul 5, 2003, 01:34 PM
i got everything you want.What i'm looking for is a Sato mag but not these colors red white blue teal purple and black.Any other color i want.

Skankhair
Jul 6, 2003, 07:56 AM
Sorry guys, like I said, I don't need any of that stuff anymore.

And Soul Eater, you are right, I should have put an astris after Dark Bridge. I got it from someone else. Probably duped. I just missed it when making the list.