PDA

View Full Version : Desperate trade...

JLX
Jul 5, 2003, 06:16 AM
I can't get online myself, so as you can guess, trading is pretty difficult...I have one friend who can get online, but organising trades through people can be a challenge on its own...but anyways...

I am round my friends house right now...he goes by the alians 'Black Ice', so if you do trade, it'll be with him...

Anyway, down to business...I don't have much to trade, and i got a lot to looking for for...soo..

I got a Visk Rifle 225W (or summin like that), Mahu (FOrce only), plus a ton of DB's sabers, Brionac, Last survivor, Kaldabolg etc...

I am not particualrly worried about what they are traded for providing its something decent...for a HUmar...no Flowens swords etc...preferably it needs to be something of particularly high quiality, although I know i aint gonna get anything for what I'm offering, so pretty much anything will go...

My friend is online right now, so if anyone has anything to offer in return as we speak, please get in touch..if not, then just let me know, and I'll try and feed info through to him...