PDA

View Full Version : Way to sleepie! Acting Uber-chibi!

cutestduochan
Jul 6, 2003, 02:53 PM
I think the subject says it all. But I dun wanna sleep! I wanna stay up and talk! ALL DAY LONG!!! That and I need to work on making my characters better...maybe I'll write bios for them or something. is that a good idea??? ok if this post is outta line like should not have been made...let me know so I dun do it again! it doesn't really have a point that is why I made it in here! *turns chibi and runs in circles until someone stops him*

LollipopLolita
Jul 6, 2003, 02:59 PM
you're a him?

Asuka_chan
Jul 6, 2003, 02:59 PM
*gets chibi-fied and runs in circles too*

LamerPanda
Jul 6, 2003, 04:02 PM
On 2003-07-06 12:53, cutestduochan wrote:
ok if this post is outta line like should not have been made...let me know so I dun do it again! it doesn't really have a point that is why I made it in here!

It's fine, Fresh Kills is pretty much open to any sort of post as long as it applies to the rules (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=31003&forum=9&16). (Which you should read if you didn't already.)

I'm not sure how I managed to stick around so long since they have that "No "Lamers"" rule. Clever disguise? Monthly banana payment?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LamerPanda on 2003-07-06 14:04 ]</font>

cutestduochan
Jul 7, 2003, 02:31 AM
YAY!!! I posted right!!!

and yes I'm a him. What did you think I was?? if it was the avatar(sp?) My fav character to play is a FOnewearl. they are so much fun cause you know all the animals on Ragol are thinking "what a yummy looking treat!" and then POW! they die from that kamehameha blast(foie) you shot at them and they never saw it comin!!

Trickstr
Jul 7, 2003, 02:37 AM
its ok i'm a her

cutestduochan
Jul 7, 2003, 02:50 AM
On 2003-07-07 00:37, Trickstr wrote:
its ok i'm a her

O_O i thought you were a him too...I went by your profile. oh well...btw love your sig! From the moment I saw it I was hopin for a post from you! o_o that sounds kinda stalkish ne? gomen, what I meant was I was hoping to meet you!
Did you know that lack of sleep can effect short term memory? I just found this out because I had two other legit and good post ideas/questions that I can't remember, and a character design I was going to use to replace my Harry Potter character. They are gone!! I hate that!!

Update: ok I remember one question! Why is there only irc here? why not a yahoo, aol, or msn chat? one of the owners could start a PSOW Y!group, and have the members chat there. (each Y!group can have it's own chat room.) It wouldn't nessisarily have to be yahoo. It could cut down on the amount of this kind of post, because there would be people there to talk to live about PSO and we wouldn't have to wait for someone to discover the post and reply.. Sorry had to put two periods there to make sure the sentence did stop. I don't think the forum would die because there are legit posts that should stay, and of course all the polls! What do you think??

I just doubled the size of this post!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cutestduochan on 2003-07-07 01:06 ]</font>

LamerPanda
Jul 7, 2003, 03:18 PM
On 2003-07-07 00:31, cutestduochan wrote:
My fav character to play is a FOnewearl. they are so much fun cause you know all the animals on Ragol are thinking "what a yummy looking treat!" and then POW! they die from that kamehameha blast(foie) you shot at them and they never saw it comin!!

No, no, it's a hadoken! n_n

Ness
Jul 7, 2003, 04:09 PM
On 2003-07-07 00:37, Trickstr wrote:
its ok i'm a her

He's lying.

LamerPanda
Jul 7, 2003, 05:11 PM
He could be both. n___n

Ether
Jul 8, 2003, 04:39 PM
On 2003-07-07 13:18, LamerPanda wrote:

On 2003-07-07 00:31, cutestduochan wrote:
My fav character to play is a FOnewearl. they are so much fun cause you know all the animals on Ragol are thinking "what a yummy looking treat!" and then POW! they die from that kamehameha blast(foie) you shot at them and they never saw it comin!!

FOmarl + no weapon + foie = Hadoken

cutestduochan
Jul 8, 2003, 08:22 PM
On 2003-07-08 14:39, Ether wrote:

On 2003-07-07 13:18, LamerPanda wrote:

FOmarl + no weapon + foie = Hadoken

*nervously scratches the back of his head and chuckles* oh, yeah...I guess it is better being called that. ^_^;;

Hey!! while we are talking about it...do you have different names for other spells? Like for rafoie, my roommate calls it the Spirit Bomb. i like using Gizonde with my non-force characters and say they are using Force lightning, like on Star Wars.

Reenee
Jul 8, 2003, 08:53 PM
Holy shit, even I wouldn't be that chibi.

'Cause I'm hentai! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif