PDA

View Full Version : Thieves: PORTIA and Whit

RyoGeo
Feb 17, 2001, 09:39 PM
I personally witnessed both of these jerks stealing. PORTIA was the worst. She ran through the middle of an exchange that involved a Double Saber. Not only did "she" steal the item, she admitted it and ran to the lobby "LOL'ing" all the way.

PORTIA is a female hunter with the Pippi Longstocking hairdo. Her colors are primarily yellow and black with grey hair. If you have the opportunity, please screw her over at your earliest convenience. She deserves it, big time.

Whit actually stole a level 4's daggers after she had died in the dragon boss fight. I went along to help the group out and let them get through the level without having to spend monomates and what not. The level 4 didn't even have another weapon to use. What a dick. The daggers weren't even an expensive item for him and I would have gladly GIVEN him a weapon that was stronger anyway if he had just asked.

Whit is a red, hunter Android that looks much like Samus Aran from Metroid fame. Again, should you have the opportunity, please steal all you can from him as well.

Both of these losers were on Ariel.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: RyoGeo on 2001-02-17 18:40 ]</font>