PDA

View Full Version : Big K Cola Thread

Nintenter
Jul 6, 2003, 11:59 PM
Big K cola's are good....in my opinion they are cheaper and taste better than original coke-cola's.

Believe me though....ive had some pretty awful third party cokes *cough cough* Kroger Brand *cough cough* but i think that Big K's top all of them.

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 12:03 AM
I think you r the dumbest person in the world! Big k doesn't taste close to as good as the original coke. You are so retarded. I am so gald i am not your best friend or something like that. I'm also glad that I don't spend like every waking minute playing PSO with you and i am also glad that you don't smack alot when you eat. But besides that you are jsut a dumb little retard named C**** yah you heard me! ( NAme reserved for copyright laws).

Asuka_chan
Jul 7, 2003, 12:05 AM
It was just his opinion... you didn't have to flip out...

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 12:06 AM
U are dumb, take a hint

Nintenter
Jul 7, 2003, 12:06 AM
I think you r the dumbest person in the world! Big k doesn't taste close to as good as the original coke. You are so retarded. I am so gald i am not your best friend or something like that. I'm also glad that I don't spend like every waking minute playing PSO with you and i am also glad that you don't smack alot when you eat. But besides that you are jsut a dumb little retard named C**** yah you heard me! ( NAme reserved for copyright laws).

that was very mature....arent you a little young to be up this late?

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 12:08 AM
Yah my mommy gave me a SNICKERS and said that i could stay up all night!!! WEEEEEEEEEE!

Nintenter
Jul 7, 2003, 12:08 AM
oh and everyone is free to post there opinions about coke (except Kenshin)

Asuka_chan
Jul 7, 2003, 12:09 AM
On 2003-07-06 22:08, Kenshin008 wrote:
Yah my mommy gave me a SNICKERS and said that i could stay up all night!!! WEEEEEEEEEE!

Um... okay...

Nintenter
Jul 7, 2003, 12:09 AM

ummmm...yeah

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 12:23 AM
I like candy...oh oh oh and those little gumballs that come out of those machines yay those are fun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kenshin008 on 2003-07-07 18:24 ]</font>

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 12:28 AM
Big-k coke is the yummysters but the original coke is the SHIZ_NIZ BIZ WIZ LIZ

cutestduochan
Jul 7, 2003, 02:04 AM
ok i really don't want to get between you two but I just wanted to point out that Big K is good! Not just the colas but the other flavors too. I think they taste better because they are cheaper:D

and number two...Big K is Kroger brand. My lil sis works there and that is why we get it. 10% employee discount on Kroger Brand. Which is cool because the salsa of there new product line (I forgot the name) is the best salsa I have ever had!!

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 09:40 AM
OHHH you told him!

cutestduochan
Jul 7, 2003, 10:30 AM
oh wow i have a new person to avoid, and it's not nintener...

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 03:09 PM
:0 that is sooo cool

Yamcha
Jul 8, 2003, 10:04 AM
I've never tried it.Does it come in diet?

Rotis
Jul 8, 2003, 05:40 PM
I like the sodas they have at Walmart. Very cheap, tastes quite good.

The names are hilarious, too; Dr. Thunder, Mountain Lightning, etc.

Walmart is my hero. The last time I went there, they had a lamp shaped like an elephant. I have enough lamps, but if I needed another one, I so would've bought it.

They also often have upside-down catfish at the one closest to me, which are the coolest goddamned fish ever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rotis on 2003-07-08 15:40 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 8, 2003, 07:12 PM
Hey Kenshin, I recommend that you change you name. You are butchering one of the coolest anime character out there. Also I never liked Coke or Pepsi. Sprite all the way!