PDA

View Full Version : Now I can't prove my RAcast gained it's levels legit

Getintothegame
Jul 7, 2003, 02:36 AM
Yes, I know people have known about some of the exp stealing crap out there, but now it has gotten really bad.

I've seen 3 level 200 casts in the lobby because of the recobox trick. I'm level 143 now, and I want to get to level 200. If I did get there, I would probably get flamed or something from people thinking I did it that way.

Argh, It just makes me sick, I've spent a lot of time with my RAcast, and have enjoyed it. What to do...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-07 00:58 ]</font>

Trickstr
Jul 7, 2003, 03:48 AM
who cares what people think?

Guntz348
Jul 7, 2003, 04:00 AM
I don't even know if I even see the point of getting to 200. I mean after that there is no where to go so it's the end. Why bother bringing a good thing to an all to quick end? For me I guess it's the journey and not the destination. Just get him up to the 180's and just play. You'll be a nice high level and you'll still have a bit of gaming to enjoy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Wewt
Jul 7, 2003, 05:27 AM
On 2003-07-07 01:48, Trickstr wrote:

Obviously he does. Probably wants to show off that he got to lv200 if/when he does get there, too.

Ness
Jul 7, 2003, 10:04 AM
On 2003-07-07 03:27, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

On 2003-07-07 01:48, Trickstr wrote:

Obviously he does. Probably wants to show off that he got to lv200 if/when he does get there, too.

I really don't see what the big deal is because in the end, we will all move on from PSO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-07-07 08:04 ]</font>

Nocturne
Jul 7, 2003, 10:51 AM
Ness, we'll all move on from everything and how much you put into it is much you get back out. You may get satisfaction from a level 150 characters but maybe someone wants the max.

Getintothegame
Jul 7, 2003, 01:07 PM
No, not showing off, but just because I like to finish the game, which to me is at level 200.

Yeah, you are right, eventually we will move on to another game.

Sham
Jul 7, 2003, 01:31 PM
So wait, you're pissed because a bunch of people found out how to level faster than you only because it won't make you special. You deserve to lose your possible credibility, then. It's a bit sad that your main motivation of 'achieving' a LV200 character also goes hand-in-hand with being able to prove you did it "legitimately."

No, not showing off, but just because I like to finish the game, which to me is at level 200.

If you truely did enjoy finishing the game, then you wouldn't give two fucks what some random androids online can do, or what other random persons thought about how you did "finish the game."

I really don't see what the big deal is because in the end, we will all move on from PSO.
That's ridiculous. From now on, don't communicate with anyone about anything that has happened, happens, or will happen in your life; only because we're all going to die in the end so the minor details along the way don't really matter, right?

Logical2u
Jul 7, 2003, 01:36 PM
1. A level 200 Support turned atp ranger? Interesting... I hope you dont let your fears of being called a cheater cause you to lose faith in the allmighty 2-0-0
2. When Star wars Galaxies and Final Fantasy XI come out, and I am not satisfied with the state of duping and twinking, I will move on to them.

Wewt
Jul 7, 2003, 01:44 PM
Sham, I love you man!

You wrote what I wanted to write, but with more style.

He is definitely right about Getintothegame, though. Why would you care what total strangers thought of your way of playing the game? Right now, I can only really think of one logical answer to that. That answer would be for you to show off that you reached lv200 legitimately.

If you do have another reason why you care what others things, please enlighten us all.

Getintothegame
Jul 7, 2003, 05:15 PM
Naw. I'm fine now. You all have good points, I should just shut up.

WWWWWWWWWWW, You are right.

But sham, I will never feel special if I get to level 200. I only enjoy the sucess of getting there... so I guess that solves my problem there...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-07 17:39 ]</font>

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 09:37 PM
keep striving!

Sham
Jul 8, 2003, 12:39 PM
Sham, I love you man!
Perhaps advantage can be taken over the recent laws found in the topic below. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=56851&forum=9&49

http://www.msnbc.com/news/1943793.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sham on 2003-07-08 10:40 ]</font>

Wewt
Jul 8, 2003, 01:01 PM
I'm already taken. Sorry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I'll keep you in mind for the future, though.

Spam.

Elentari
Jul 8, 2003, 04:59 PM
On 2003-07-07 00:36, Getintothegame wrote:
Yes, I know people have known about some of the exp stealing crap out there, but now it has gotten really bad.

I've seen 3 level 200 casts in the lobby because of the recobox trick. I'm level 143 now, and I want to get to level 200. If I did get there, I would probably get flamed or something from people thinking I did it that way.

Argh, It just makes me sick, I've spent a lot of time with my RAcast, and have enjoyed it. What to do...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-07 00:58 ]</font>

*scratches head* does it really matter to you that much how other people got to 200? I dont see the point in flaming people just cuz they have a 200, whether they used an exp trick or not...its just a game afterall.

Getintothegame
Jul 8, 2003, 06:07 PM
Actually, I dont care anymore. Thanks for the help...

Logical2u
Jul 8, 2003, 07:08 PM
So... can you turn my new Booma arm into a weapon?