PDA

View Full Version : My DC resets by itself...

Mellow
Mar 16, 2001, 11:32 PM
Errm... anyone encountered this problem before... I had this occur to me three times online and I thought it was an online problem... then today it happened to me offline! Help me someone... is it my DC lens or my game... playing PSO online is getting hazardous for me

Anonymous
Mar 18, 2001, 11:15 AM
Yeah, mine does the same thing.

I found out the other day that it is the components in the DC that arnt functioning properly, and it overheats VERY quickly.

I dont know how to bypass this problem, but i am just gonna send it back the the manufacturer,

Mellow
Mar 20, 2001, 06:53 AM
dat means I cant play PSO for about a week.. does anyone else have similar experiences? What I did was unplug my controller and plug it back again..then suddenly it worked fine.. after 3 days.. the problem came back! It seems like the internal components are going haywire.... *sob* my DC..

Anonymous
Mar 21, 2001, 12:50 PM
The power board in the console is faulty and needs cleaning. If you are not confident about opening up the case and doing it yourself you need to sned it off to be repaired. Be prepared for a bill of about $50

Anonymous
Mar 24, 2001, 08:07 PM
Not that this is probably the problem, but pushing a buttons then pressing start resets it. Just a long shot just in case, heh.

Anonymous
Mar 24, 2001, 08:11 PM
^^^ Oops, meant 'all buttons', heh. ^^^