PDA

View Full Version : ALL FRESH KILLS POSTS READ THIS

Saladwood
Jul 7, 2003, 04:14 PM
Everyone please note that this forum will be more closely moderated from now on.

That is not to say you can't spam here, you can spam all you want still.

We just have to moderate content more cloesly. The spam rules won't change, we'll just be moderating anything that needs it. Just read the sticky that's been up ever since fresh kills has been up:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=32519&forum=14&16

That pretty much means no more posting about hentai, or breasts, or anything else that would go against the rules that have been there, which I'm assuming most of you haven't read.

I've gotten complaints from parents already, and if people here don't follow the simple rules here and I keep getting more complaints, we will be forced to shut down the fresh kills forum!

Ness
Jul 8, 2003, 08:50 AM

LamerPanda
Jul 8, 2003, 11:45 AM
Pointless clarification:

PSO World is a site themed for all ages. This means no posting of any adult-related material or material that would be non-suitable for viewing by minors.

That last sentence means different things to different people, but basically assume that it's the most over-protective parent's definition of it.

It's not like there's any lack of forums that you can post perversion to your heart's content on. I personally don't have a problem with it, but I don't want Fresh Kills closed down.

martian_man
Jul 9, 2003, 12:22 PM
*sigh*spam spam spam spam:P

Nerd
Jul 10, 2003, 01:02 AM
No talk about hentai or breasts............?

IM OUT!