PDA

View Full Version : Hippos and the current rain of destruction on my lawn

Hippocanibal
Jul 9, 2003, 12:17 AM
I'd like to tell somewhat of a sad story...if you will all bear with me....and yes i realized i spelled bear wrong....there will be alot of that in the story. This is not a fan fic!! ...now that i think about it its not long enough to be a fan fic....how long does a fan fic have to be?? well back to my story...i never really started it so i cant...really go BACK to it. (if your already lost then dont even bother reading the story...i just re read it, shededed a few tears (yes i realize that shededed isnt really a word...can u have a parenthisis in a already existing parenthisis?!), and went to the bank...)

As i sit....i think. I wonder of what is to become of my felt like ears, my flailing nostrils,....my essintial hipponess. I cry at the thought. I decide....to go. I dont know where...just go. The past here is too ugly *THUNDER SOUND CRASH RAIN LIGHTNING BACKROUND ALL THAT OTHER DRAMATIC CRAP. (This is the part where its a flashback....im not good at introducing things like that...time to see a man about a horse. Oh and to save some time and umm...confusion traps, lets give the guy a name...how about...Schri....yeah i like that.) Unknown hippo: Hey Schri come over here and play!
Schri: ...I...c...can't...
Unknown hippo: ....what the FUCK are you talking about WHAT THE HELL DO U MEAN U CANT!?
Schri: ...I...j...just can't....plz leave me alone!
Unknown hippo: ....*underbreath...fuckin freak.
(Schri's Home)
Mother: Schri!!!!!! ...ur tracking mud all on the floor....CLEAN THAT SHIT UP! *SMACK!
Schri: *In sobbing voice....plz mom....stop hitting me...p..l...z..
Mother: *Grabs Schri by the hair...umm...the...hippo hair. Listen DAMNIT! *Slams Face on the floor YOU CLEAN THIS UP NOW, OR I WILL CUT OFF UR EARS!
Schri: YES MOTHER I WILL JUST STOP PLZ!! *Sob...
Mother:...ill be in the kitchen....
(Scrhi's room...after cleaning up the mess if u hadnt guessed that yet....idiots.)
Schri: *underbreath I...dOnt NeEd AnnYBaWDy....hA...HaHHHAAaahaHahaHAahh...NooBaWdY. ...I...HeLp..PlEaSe...StOp...dOnT!!!!!!!1 (i like the way that 1 looks at the end of the exclamations...adds some character...and emotion to the story.)
(Schri's Thoughts)
...W...Where am i? (in case u hadn't guessed it yet he's supposed to be in a room thats COMPLETLY BLACK!...im sorry whoevers reading this for criticizing you so much....its not fair...i didnt give u enough time to guess....sorry!)
...Schri........Schri....your done..
Schri: Done?...Done with what?
......Its over....your too weak Schri....im sorry.. i'm coming out....
Schri: What?? What are you talking about?! Who are you?!?!?!
....Irhcs.....they call me Irhcs....
(Back in Schri's room)
Irhcs: *deep breaths.... Fi...Finally...im OUT! That scared chicken couldnt handle it....well...ill take care of you Schri...dont worry...
Mother: SCHRI!!! COME HERE DAMNIT!!! U LEFT A SPOT ON THE FLOOR!!!
Irhcs: *maniacle chuckle....coming mother....

...Sorry for scaring you there kiddies.... got a little outta control. This is the end of the story cuz....id rather let ur imagination do the rest....look at my name...and just think what Irhcs is gonna do...

P.S. Just keep in mind that Schri is a hippo throughout the story...its makes it a little funnier. Oh and for those of you who dont know i made this on the spot and i think i did okay for it!!! =D Let me know what you think

P.S.S I just read it and i kinda stole that ending from pet Semetary...if nobody here ever read pet semetary...then err...i didnt steal it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hippocanibal on 2003-07-10 19:10 ]</font>

Hippocanibal
Jul 9, 2003, 12:19 AM
..quite alot of cursing!...i apologize!!!

Hippocanibal
Jul 9, 2003, 12:42 AM
so far 7 people looked at it...and im the only one that replied....greeeatttt

pixelate
Jul 9, 2003, 01:00 AM
Hungry Hungry Hippos?

Hippocanibal
Jul 9, 2003, 09:07 AM
NOT HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS! CANABILISTIC HIPPOS!!!

Ness
Jul 9, 2003, 10:29 AM

GunSniper01
Jul 9, 2003, 01:38 PM
Do you have any inner pain? It sure looks like it!

Solstis
Jul 9, 2003, 04:23 PM
Well, cannibalistic hippoes would be very hungry.

Asuka_chan
Jul 9, 2003, 04:26 PM
O.o'

Ness
Jul 9, 2003, 04:32 PM

Hippocanibal
Jul 9, 2003, 06:31 PM
at least im gettin responsed =D!!!