PDA

View Full Version : PUCK, your topic was deleted.

Ambrai
Mar 17, 2001, 05:42 AM
Sorry but your post advocates cheating and we do not condone this on these boards.

PUCK
Mar 17, 2001, 06:22 AM
I'm not saying cheating is right. What I am saying is that SEGA needs to stop getting so pissed off everytime someone DOES cheat. I mean, people cheat, they do it in ALL games, and look... WE EVEN HAVE A DEVICE MADE FOR CHEATING (GAMESHARK)!!!! People are going to cheat, NO MATTER WHAT!!!! But now, since almost everyone has an item or two that was either duped or hacked, we have to keep all our stuff in the bank, enter a room, and then take it out again, AND THEN put it back in the bank before we leave... IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!!! So basically, WE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CANT GET ITEMS, AND LEVEL UP ON THEIR OWN, THEY GOT TO CHEAT... It's a conspiracy...

Lenneth
Mar 17, 2001, 07:51 AM
Hey, here's a solution: sell all your duped crap. Then you can play the game how it was meant to be played. And if you can't level up or play because of that... perhaps you should stick to basket weaving or something.

Pax, Lenneth

Pollo_loco
Mar 17, 2001, 08:27 AM
Or, you can just not give a rat's ass about anything...

Care? But... what if I don't want to?

Cube
Mar 17, 2001, 04:16 PM
Well, I myself am 100% against cheating on PSO. But am i the only one that noticed that this message board is FULL of goodie goodiees?? I meen, you blocked someones topic because he was TALKING about cheating?! I think he has the RIGHT to TALK about whatever he wants. You SHOULD have left it up to debate, so US at Pso World can either agree, or disagree with his topic. Give us a chance to rant, I dont see why you had to block the topic.... He does have the right to talk about whatver he wants...

Ambrai
Mar 17, 2001, 04:44 PM
Cube, a post which is handing out new techniques to cheat or get around cheating blocks that will not affect normal players is not allowed.

And I am very sorry but there are rules on this board. you CANT just say anything... hense the term 'moderated board'

EnriqueHavoc
Mar 17, 2001, 10:15 PM
i have a feeling PUCK = Morph on cmgsccc

PUCK
Mar 17, 2001, 10:42 PM
Okay. Get this straight! I DO NOT CHEAT, HACK, DUPE, STEAL, OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. I am only saying that people need to stop crying just because SOME people DO cheat. PEOPLE CHEAT!!! It is a well known fact. Personally, I don't really care if they cheat. As long as it doesn't affect me, I DON'T CARE.... NOW STOP BITCHING!!!! And just face it! This isn't a perfect world. People lie, cheat, and steal... And if it was a perfect world... You probably wouldn't be here... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

By the way Lenneth, I happen to like my baskets, so don't hate....

Lucidservant
Mar 18, 2001, 08:01 AM
werd

PUCK
Mar 18, 2001, 03:45 PM
Oh! So you like my baskets too?

Ambrai
Mar 19, 2001, 01:08 PM
Mod: Moved to rants.

killerb255
Apr 3, 2001, 12:58 PM
I guess it's the same reason my post presumably got deleted...

It was basically describing the "Resta PK" trick in detail. It was, by no means, encouraging cheating. It was making the general public aware of the trick and giving all of us "legitimate gamers" possibilities on how to counter it.

Then again, deleting our posts is like blaming TV for violence: if people want to rape and murder, that's their choice and their own faults, not the televisions.

I think someone has forgotten that people choose their own destinies...

DeMorangias
Apr 8, 2001, 01:38 PM
>>>>PUCK

But sometimes when u cheat this can have minor resonances on the program, if u continue, u can scrap up your game. And if u trade the game of someone else....
So if u cheat, do it without to hurt the others.
It must be quite embarrassing for u to look in a mirror in the morning and say to yourself that a bunch of bytes can beat u if u don't cheat....
Humans are above machines.

Lmnopia
Apr 19, 2001, 02:13 PM
hmmm i seee **free post whoo hoo** 4 away from 300