PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla, Eater of System Resources.

Sai-Yuk
Jul 12, 2003, 09:42 AM
screw you, mozilla, i'm getting sick of having to reboot every six hours of almost intense use when using your browser, because of how this program is that badly coded. i've NEVER had to do that with ANY other browser, and i KNOW it is mozilla, because it eventually gets to the point where opening a new window shows the window(s) beneath and so on.

i can't even screencapture this to show, as by this point i have so little memory, i get little more than black and white. thats it. BLACK and WHITE. no other colours, hues, or anything. #000000 and #FFFFFF to put the (widely?) known HTML values for the two colours.

i'm tempted to move back to internet explorer, as even though i KNOW it has its problems, it has never given me this crap. blue screens, yes, random error messages, yes, but, at least it HAS the memory to display more than a box that is entitled Alert with nothing more to it (i believe i have a screencaptured one of those boxes somewhere, that i may post to show if i find the image)

now, if ONLY i could move back to an older version of Netscape or Opera. well, not Opera. maybe just netscape. even if they developed errors that blue screened my computer every time they where either opened or used for more than five minutes.

somebody help me find a browser that won't cause these problems?

Subliminalgroove
Jul 12, 2003, 12:17 PM
opera?

I don't know...

geewj
Jul 12, 2003, 01:16 PM
I tried to warn you back in the massive sticky thread. I tried...

Sai-Yuk
Jul 12, 2003, 03:07 PM
i think you where trying to tell me that the screencapture i'd put up wasn't to be trusted as it was from a mozilla window.

bah. i think i'll just find an older version of a browser and use software i have to deal with all the aspects of things mozilla and others can block.