PDA

View Full Version : i need Rare Force Weapons.

flameboy
Mar 17, 2001, 10:04 PM
i am in need of rare force weapons. like tech croizer and magicial piece and psycho wand. if you have any plesae post. i have lost of good stuff i can't use

I_Kill_Sharks_all_day
Mar 18, 2001, 05:03 PM
I have c-sorceror's cane, and caduceus. Caduceus is the same of technical crozier but instead it shoots foie.

If you want one of these canes, I am looking for god abilities and other rare slot items, and even good armor peices.

Eowyn
Mar 18, 2001, 06:01 PM
A cadecus isnt the same as a tech crozier. The caduceus is a staff and a TC is a wand. Check the weapons listings to see the difference.

I_Kill_Sharks_all_day
Mar 18, 2001, 06:17 PM
No shit sherlocke.

Use them and tell me if you see a difference outside of apperance. I am talking about effectiveness, as both are worthless in combat and have specials that shoot a standard technique, both techniques being almost the same except for the fact that they work on different creatures.

The magical peice, technical crozier, and caduceus are in effect all basically the same and equivalent in use.

DojoGnome
Mar 19, 2001, 03:23 AM
I'll trade away my Cadeceus for a Holy Ray.

Ralph
Mar 19, 2001, 07:24 AM
Hey Dojo, i'd love to take you up on that offer. Just set up a meeting time, and i'll be there.

Thanks!

fee3000
Mar 19, 2001, 10:23 AM
hi,

i have a magical piece 4 tarde. got a holy ray or spreed needle ??

give me a chance.

fee

Wu
Mar 19, 2001, 09:47 PM
I got the tech crozier, what'll you give for it?

Cowboybebop
Mar 19, 2001, 09:56 PM
i am in need of rare force weapons. like tech croizer and magicial piece, cadecuous and psycho wand. if you have any plesae Email me I have some rares