PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Dragon Slayer?

GuerillaPimp
Jul 12, 2003, 04:29 PM
Looking for a Dragon Slayer with hit percent at least 50% hit. Willing to trade a Cadueses (sp) and 10 PD's

jediknight007
Jul 13, 2003, 08:08 PM
On 2003-07-12 14:29, GuerillaPimp wrote:
Looking for a Dragon Slayer with hit percent at least 50% hit. Willing to trade a Cadueses (sp) and 10 PD's

Wow, are you that desperate for a Dragon Slayer (sorry, dunno how much 10 PDs is worth). I have one but I'm on the Gamecube.

GuerillaPimp
Jul 14, 2003, 01:40 AM
Desperate...sorta? My sec ID on my HUmar is Redria, and my FOmar is Pinkal. and No one on my Guild Card list is Skyly. And i really dont wanna ask anyone on Antares for hacking/duping reasons. Ive heard that DS' drop pretty frequent under skyly...so i was hoping someone had a spare and willing to part with it for a Caduces and 10 PD's...

jediknight007
Jul 14, 2003, 12:13 PM
Well, my Dragon Slayer isn't that good as I couldn't be bothered to waste a lot of Meseta tekking it. But I'm willing to trade it for something good. A good armour or barrier would do good for me because I'm currently stuck with the Perfect or Protect Frame (can't remember which, highest one though) and a Shield of Delsaber. I really don't want this weapon. It's just sitting in my bank trying to make my collection look good (I have only been on Ultimate for 5 days!). So do you still want it then? I could even just sell it for cheap if you want.

GuerillaPimp
Jul 14, 2003, 10:05 PM
I would if i could, but i think you said your on GC, and im on Xbox. When i said sumthing about Antares, i meant to say the first ship for Xbox. I was looking at the Ep. III banner when i replied, sorry

zilla
Jul 15, 2003, 05:55 AM
i got one with 30% hit