PDA

View Full Version : what the f***

Zae
Jul 12, 2003, 04:37 PM
alright what the heck happened i leave for a couple mounths and all of a sudden they turned the wonderful game of pso into freaken YUGiOH man i hate that and you have to like start a new dont you theres no way of transfering stuff or using your old pso fiels to get stuff in the new pso i dont really know and i dont really care anyways i think there stupid and that will be the end to pso omg i hate sega now they can all burn

Shattered_weasel
Jul 12, 2003, 07:55 PM
If i see another one of these retarded posts about o i hate PSO because it LOOKS stoopid not because i have played it or anything i hate it only because of what i heard I am goin give them a paper cut and then pee on it....and o ya this stoopid kind of thing has been done 10 octillion times before and after *smack*

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=58271&forum=11&9

polishedweasel
Jul 14, 2003, 12:46 PM
....he used my word.....BASTARD!!!!!!!

*clears thraot*You cannot pass judgement on something that you have not experienced. It's like saying that you don't like a certain type of food without ever tasting it. Would you say that you don't like sex just because you've never had it? These are just a few examples of why you should not judge something until you've tried it.

So, in conclusion, NO MORE EP.3 FLAME POSTS! Got it? good...

Caprice
Jul 14, 2003, 02:54 PM
Hey you people that are sticking up for EP 3- get out!!! This is the ranting section! And you're not ranting!*cough* Personally, I think Sega took pso, spat on it and lit it on fire. (Might as well, they ruined it!) And took Lost kingdoms, gave it new cards, and changed the name to PSO C>A>R>D> Evolution...

Guile
Jul 14, 2003, 03:13 PM
Ok let's put it this way, say you hate trucks, you hate trucks no matter what company makes them. Say you hate card games, you hate card games no matter who makes them and what they are about.

I thought peas would suck, I tried them, they sucked.
It's ok to try and protect Ep3 and defend it, but your not doing so well if you just throw insults at someone's opinion.

Bart
Jul 16, 2003, 01:10 AM
Oh man lol. Well anyways im willing to try anything once im just hope this game doesnt suck like the sushi i tryed once. Blahhhhhhh.

Gestiv
Jul 16, 2003, 07:23 PM
You people need to learn to spell, speak, and punctuate your sentences. No, I'm not a teacher. Yes, I am telling you to stop being idiots. Only some of you. Guile took the time to punctuate his sentences! Follow his example.

Elentari
Jul 16, 2003, 08:41 PM
I dont like the idea of the "card revolution" either..Thats not the PSO i know!

Oh well, Im just not going to waste my money on it.

Hmm, as for the puncuation complaint..im not in school right now...i really could care less.

Jehosaphaty
Jul 16, 2003, 08:51 PM
On 2003-07-16 18:41, Elentari wrote:

Hmm, as for the puncuation complaint..im not in school right now...i really could care less.

School my butt cheeks. Puncuation is part of life plain and simple. It's also much easier to read a post that has it. tho i don't really like capitols too much.

HayatoShi
Jul 18, 2003, 10:36 AM
On 2003-07-15 23:10, Bart wrote:
Oh man lol. Well anyways im willing to try anything once im just hope this game doesnt suck like the sushi i tryed once. Blahhhhhhh.

I know how it feels to spend 10 bucks on your sushi. I did once. I don't eat fish, and that surprises japanese people. Especially my mom cuz i dont eat fish. And I tried to give to my girlfriend. But SHE don't eat fish. I know I'm mixed... might be the mexican in me but... HOW THE F*** A FULL BLOODED JAPANESE PERSON DON'T EAT FISH?

(also... I hate mayonaisse too)

polishedweasel
Jul 20, 2003, 04:48 AM
On 2003-07-18 08:36, HayatoShi wrote:

On 2003-07-15 23:10, Bart wrote:

I know how it feels to spend 10 bucks on your sushi. I did once. I don't eat fish, and that surprises japanese people. Especially my mom cuz i dont eat fish. And I tried to give to my girlfriend. But SHE don't eat fish. I know I'm mixed... might be the mexican in me but... HOW THE F*** A FULL BLOODED JAPANESE PERSON DON'T EAT FISH?

(also... I hate mayonaisse too)

Wow...your taste buds suck. I don't like fish either, but mayo man, mayo...mayo is the basis of life. If there is no mayo, there is no egg sandwich. Mayo makes the world go round. uh...mayo is the basis of the Universe. Mayo is overrated. the weasel is leaving now.

Blade666
Jul 20, 2003, 03:19 PM
Well i havent played pso and its my first so i think its alright.

~Blade Master~