PDA

View Full Version : Being at dem high levels is a killa

Botosai
Jul 13, 2003, 12:07 AM
Leveling up is a pain in the arse. and wit all dat exp. you gotta get... kida make ya wish yous was at dem lowa leves

Night_Star
Jul 13, 2003, 12:14 AM
what lvl are you man?
im lvl 135 and i know what you mean already, however every level gets a little easier, and when i can fight any where and not really have problems, it pays off... i just wish that i would find a little bit more of those red boxes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nai_Calus
Jul 13, 2003, 01:59 AM
I'm only L104 on my highest char and already it drives me nuts trying to level. Caves sucks, ORAN Ult Mines is worthless for rares, Forest is no longer worth anything and Ruins still kicks my ass. ;_; Temple has Ob Lillies, Spaceship is as suck as ever, CCA destroys me so much I haven't beaten it yet... X_X Maybe if I could get online it would be easier. Meh.

dropslash
Jul 13, 2003, 02:04 AM
Get online Ian so that we may have a Rati party and play how-many-levels-can-you-get-in-one-day.

I'm at lvl 148 and the slowdown is really starting to show, but watching the progress makes it worth it.

LamerPanda
Jul 13, 2003, 02:32 PM
On 2003-07-12 23:59, Ian-KunX wrote:
I'm only L104 on my highest char and already it drives me nuts trying to level. Caves sucks, ORAN Ult Mines is worthless for rares, Forest is no longer worth anything and Ruins still kicks my ass. ;_; Temple has Ob Lillies, Spaceship is as suck as ever, CCA destroys me so much I haven't beaten it yet... X_X Maybe if I could get online it would be easier. Meh.

I'm level 121 and I've pretty much given up on leveling. o_O; Ruins is too hard and long (getchyomindouttathegutter)! Temple is impossible because I get paralyzed every 5 seconds fighting Barba Ray. o_o; Though that was online and I was trying to heal a team of 3 androids, so that might have had something to do with it. At the moment I'm having the best luck just doing The Fake In Yellow over and over because I need a Guard Wave for my friend with crappy armor. I think I only need 90,000-something at the moment!

Get online anyway because I always play with androids and I have a Resta range of 5 inches. ;_; I'd level if there was anyone to play with.

Botosai
Jul 13, 2003, 03:39 PM
I dont care what anyone says Indi Belra Is my New mortal Enemy I remember as if it was just yester day when shino and I went on a date in the ruins. we were a happy couple, you know. we were walking aloong looking for that fagit zoke. (I have all of that fags swords and a fake agito)untill Indi Belra and his Arlan hoes came out and tried to jump me and my girl. So I Busted out My Red Mechguns And Began
to bus a cap. But da nigga socked me in ma jaw. as i was on da flo that Fu%#3r Had his boys jump my girl.
seein how I just lost ma real girlfriend las night I was fed up and rushed da foo he hit me again. ma girl was jus about to bite it but I got up and heald her, when i was done, nigga socked me again but he had offed hos hommies in da process. I was pi$$ed as a mutha and rushed him jus the he tried to hit me but I moved.......but I should have stayed. He hit shino And offed my girl and then she was gone....untill i started over again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Botosai_The_Rappy_Slayer on 2003-07-13 13:40 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Jul 14, 2003, 01:22 AM
After you hit lv 110, you should have beaten episode 1 ultimate. Ep 2 ultimate should wait until lv 120 or less if you think that you're good. The game is a joke anyway, it's hardly what I'd call a challenge.

LugiaYoshi
Jul 16, 2003, 04:59 AM
On 2003-07-12 23:59, Ian-KunX wrote:

I know how you feel about those dang Ob Lillies in the Temple even I try to find parts of an Egg Blaster with my HUmar with an Oran ID. Slaying all those El Rappies, but they keep getting away while I've been easily one hit KO by those dang lilies.