PDA

View Full Version : Paganini: Legit or Duper?

VioletSkye
Jul 13, 2003, 12:09 AM
I'm not trying to start a bunch of rumors, but i have heard through the grapevine, that Paganini is a duper. Now I don't have any concrete proof....yet, but think about it. Everytime you go see him with some p drops, he always has the same gear in infinite supply. Need an addslot? He's got it. Need a Photon Booster? He'll hook you up. Need a Magic Water? He's ready to roll with one. Now you mean to tell me hes 100% legit? It is possible he buys the stuff wholesale but I have my doubts. Just look at the guy with those shifty eyes and fly threads he's wearing. Its obvious somethings fishy there. I'll be keeping on eye on him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

dropslash
Jul 13, 2003, 12:11 AM
He's a duper. And his son is a hacker. Just how does he equip that Heat Sword?

VioletSkye
Jul 13, 2003, 12:22 AM
On 2003-07-12 22:11, dropslash wrote:
He's a duper. And his son is a hacker. Just how does he equip that Heat Sword?

Yeah Hopkins is definitely not legit. Good point btw, how does a FO equip a heat sword? LOL>

Delsaber
Jul 13, 2003, 12:27 AM
What has the world came to? I always thought it was fishy that Hopkins lost his Heat Sword while fighting with it! How can the weak little guy hold it up? The sword that is..

VioletSkye
Jul 13, 2003, 12:32 AM
The whole damn family is shady. A couple of bad seeds if you ask me. The fact that you gotta meet (secretly) with Pag is a huge red flag. And on a side note, Gallon has some huge chones asking for 10k to wrap an item. I'm thinking he may be related.

Ether
Jul 13, 2003, 12:52 AM
I've come to the conspiracy that every single quest in pso has some sort of conspiricy behind it. So yeah, he's a duper =)

Nani-chan
Jul 13, 2003, 01:17 AM
(sorry it's wordy, yet here is my stupid/goofy theory)

He's trying to cheat people.. monofluids and mates for pb's... we all know that dupers take pride in ripping legits off.. every time I trade they say Haha.. I'm a duper.. I got 5 more of those weaps in my bank.

He also rewards his son for bringing victims to cheat.

The only reason he needs so many photon drops is because each one found legit has their own dna code... he's going to get enough totally different drops to create weapons of mass destruction or bribe officials into something sinister.

Possibly, when he gets a combined 666 billion photon drops and spheres he will summon the hacker Arcdemon to fsod the entire universe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-07-12 23:31 ]</font>

HaLLa
Jul 13, 2003, 01:21 AM
He is up to no good. On West Tower he says of getting caught or something but not telling on you. He plans to take over P2 Im telling you. Hes going to use all those PDs and no Spheres and going to make a bomb and kill us all.

Dont support him!!

Plus his kids a bastard child

Auracom
Jul 13, 2003, 01:22 AM
Well he can't be legit with all those dupers giving him duped PDs anyways.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chicken.gif

Ether
Jul 13, 2003, 03:55 AM
Why was this moved?

VioletSkye
Jul 13, 2003, 12:43 PM
On 2003-07-13 01:55, Ether wrote:
Why was this moved?

Heh, at first i thought they removed it. Then I read my PM about it being moved. My theory is we are all close to some top secret cover up. This is just another case of trying to be shut out by "the man". But they can't keep the truth down. LOL>

Dangerous55
Jul 13, 2003, 01:09 PM
Who the hell is Paganini?

HaLLa
Jul 13, 2003, 01:22 PM
Pagini or whatever he is called moved it to stop his evilness from being exposed

LamerPanda
Jul 13, 2003, 02:18 PM
On 2003-07-13 11:09, Dangerous55 wrote:
Who the hell is Paganini?

Guy from a few online quests. Ugly FO. >_>